- 4x Filter Factor, 2 Stop
- Darkens Entire Image
- Allows Reduced Shutter Speed
- Allows Wider Aperture
- Glass Construction
- 62mm Front Filter Threads
- Aluminum-Alloy Filter Ring
This General Brand 62mm Solid Neutral Density 0.6 Filter is an ND filter with a 4x filter factor that provides a 2-stop exposure reduction. Its 0.6 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
This neutral density filter is constructed from glass and features an aluminum-alloy filter ring for durability while remaining lightweight.
- 0.6 neutral density filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 2-stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
- Glass construction.
- Aluminum-alloy filter ring provides durability while remaining lightweight.
- 62mm front filter threads allow for use with other filters.
|Filter Type ||Solid ND |
|Density ||0.6 (2 Stops) |
|Shape ||Circle |
|Circular Size ||62 mm |
|Front Thread / Bayonet ||62 mm |
|Filter Material ||Glass |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.1 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||4.4 x 3.9 x 0.6" |
In the Box
General Brand 62mm Solid Neutral Density 0.6 Filter (2 Stop)
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.