Genelec 8030.LSE Triple Play - 2.1 Active Monitoring System with Two 8030A Nearfield Monitors and One 7050B Subwoofer
The 8030.LSE Triple Play from Genelec is a complete 2.1 active nearfield monitoring system ideal for use in project or professional studios for music or post-production. It includes two 8030A nearfield monitors and a 7050B subwoofer for a full frequency range of accurate audio reproduction. Each unit has a durable aluminum housing and offers balanced XLR connectors.
The 8030A monitors feature 5-inch woofers and .75-inch tweeters in the Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) design with the Iso-Pod speaker stand, which isolates the speaker from vibrations and resonances caused by surface placement. The 7050B is an 8-inch subwoofer powered by a 70W amplifier. It has Genelec's proprietary Laminar Spiral Enclosure, which lowers noise and provides tight, consistent signal dispersion. Each unit also offers tone controls for optimization with your workspace.
- Complete 2.1 active monitoring system
- All units feature aluminum cabinets
- Balanced XLR connectors
- Tone controls for optimization for your space
- Compact size is perfect for smaller and mobile studios
- Fully shielded for use near video monitors
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.