Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 1539/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Extend HDMI Signals up to 33'
- Supports 1080p Full HD
- Supports 5.1 Dolby and DTS Formats
- Supports Gefen Syner-G Software Suite
The Short-Range 5 GHz Wireless Extender System for HDMI from Gefen is a short-range extender system comprised of a sender (transmitter) and a receiver, sending high-definition audio and video to any HDTV display up to 33' away. It extends HDCP-compliant HDMI A/V content from computers, game consoles, set-top boxes, Blu-ray players, and other A/V sources to a remotely located display. HD resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, 7.1-channels of LPCM digital audio, and 5.1 channels of Dolby or DTS formats are supported.
The receiver unit connects to a display with an HDMI input, using the supplied HDMI cable. It can be attached to a standard 1/4"-20 camera tripod mount, wall mounted using two keyhole slots, or be placed on a shelf. Thanks to its small size, low profile, and the included wired IR extender module, it can be hidden away behind the display or inside an equipment cabinet if needed. The small "stick" sender connects directly to an HDMI port, and can be powered either from a powered USB port or from the included power supply. It is suitable for high-definition A/V extension in a conference room or home theater installation that requires occasional connection of portable devices such as a presentation laptop computer or a video camera.
While the short-range extender system can transmit through obstacles and does not require line-of-sight placement of its transceivers, it is optimized for shorter distances that are typical of in-room use. This model is configured for the United States with channels 5.19 GHz, 5.230 GHz, 5.755 GHz, and 5.795 GHz. This product features firmware update using the Gefen Syner-G Software Suite, available for download from the manufacturer's website.
- Wireless extension of HDMI via 5 GHz RF up to 33'
- Configured channels 5.19 GHz, 5.230 GHz, 5.755 GHz, and 5.795 GHz
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, up to 7.1 channels of LPCM digital audio, and up to 5.1 channels of Dolby and DTS formats
- Transmits through obstacles - does not require line-of-sight
- HDMI Features Supported: 3DTV pass-through, HDCP pass-through, and Lip Sync
- Uncompressed high-definition A/V from source to display
- Compatible with legacy DVI displays
- Handheld IR remote for easy setup and operation
- Firmware update via mini-USB port using Gefen Syner-G software
- Up to 8 transmitter units can be accessed by a receiver, one at a time, using its handheld remote control
- IR Extender Module
- IR Remote Control
- 5' HDMI Male to Male Cable
- 2 x 5' USB to Straight Mini-USB Cables
- 1.5' USB to Angled Mini-USB Cable
- 2 x 5 VDC Power Supplies with Changeable AC Plugs
- 2 x Screws and Wall Anchors
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
|Transmission Range||Up to 33' (10 m)|
|Channels||5.19 GHz, 5.230 GHz, 5.755 GHz, and 5.795 GHz|
|Supported Transmitters||Maximum: 8|
|Supported Resolution||Up to 1080p Full HD|
|Connectors|| Transmitter: |
1 x 19-pin Type-A HDMI male, video input
1 x Mini-USB Type-B, power input
1 x 19-pin Type-A HDMI male, video output
1 x Mini-USB Type-B, power input
|Latency||Less than 1 frame|
|Compliance||HDCP, WHDI 1.0, FCC Part 15, IC, and ETSI|
|Power Consumption|| Transmitter: 3 W, maximum |
Receiver: 6 W, maximum
|Power Supplies||2 x 5 VDC 2A, with USB Type-A connector|
|Temperature|| Operating: 32 - 104°F (0 - 40°C) |
Storage: 14 - 140°F (-10 - 60°C)
|Relative Humidity|| Operating: 10 - 85%, non-condensing |
Storage: 5 - 90%, non-condensing
|Dimensions|| Transmitter: 1.2 x 0.7 x 3.2" (3.0 x 1.6 x 8.0 cm) |
Receiver: 3.8 x 1.4 x 3.8" (9.5 x 3.5 x 9.5 cm)
|Weight|| Transmitter: 1.0 oz (27.2 g) |
Receiver: 4.8 oz (136.1 g)
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight||1.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.6 x 7.2 x 2.5"|