Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 1802/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Extend HDMI Signals up to 100'
- Supports 1080p Full HD
- Supports 5.1 Dolby and DTS Formats
- Supports Gefen Syner-G Software Suite
The Long-Range 5 GHz Wireless Extender System for HDMI from Gefen is a long-range extender system comprised of a sender (transmitter) and a receiver, sending high-definition audio and video to any HDTV display up to 100' away. It extends HDCP-compliant HDMI A/V content from computers, game consoles, set-top boxes, Blu-ray players, and other A/V sources to a remotely located display. HD resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, 7.1-channels of LPCM digital audio, and 5.1 channels of Dolby or DTS formats are supported.
The small and low-profile receiver unit includes a wired IR extender module, and can be hidden away behind the display or inside an equipment cabinet if needed. The sender features two HDMI inputs and an HDMI output for connection to a local display. The end-user can select between the two HDMI sources by using the included handheld IR remote or by pressing the input button on the sender or the receiver unit. The included IR emitter array can be connected to the sender unit and attached to the IR sensor windows of the two HD sources, allowing full control of the source unit from another room simply by pointing the IR remote of the source at the receiver unit. Both units can be attached to a standard 1/4"-20 camera tripod mount, wall mounted, or be placed on a shelf.
The long-range extender system can transmit through walls and does not require line-of-sight placement of its transceivers, making it suitable for high-definition A/V extension in a conference room, classroom, auditorium, home theater, and multi-room A/V installations that feature multiple sources and two displays. This model is configured for the United States with channels 5.19 GHz, 5.230 GHz, 5.755 GHz, and 5.795 GHz. This product features firmware update using the Gefen Syner-G Software Suite, available for download from the manufacturer's website.
- Wireless extension of HDMI via 5 GHz RF up to 100'
- Configured channels 5.19 GHz, 5.230 GHz, 5.755 GHz, and 5.795 GHz
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, up to 7.1 channels of LPCM digital audio, and up to 5.1 channels of Dolby and DTS formats
- Transmits through obstacles - does not require line-of-sight
- IR Back Channel for source control with carrier frequency selector
- HDMI Features Supported: HDMI-CEC, 12-bit Deep Color, 3DTV pass-through, HDCP pass-through, and Lip Sync
- Uncompressed high-definition A/V from source to display
- Compatible with legacy DVI displays
- Handheld IR remote for easy setup and operation
- Firmware update via mini-USB port using Gefen Syner-G software
- Up to 8 transmitter units can be accessed by a receiver, one at a time, using its handheld remote control
- IR Extender Module
- IR Remote Control
- IR Emitter Array Cable
- 2 x 5' HDMI Male to Male Cable
- 5' USB to Mini-USB Cable
- 3' USB to DC Plug Cable
- 2 x 5 VDC Power Supplies with Changeable AC Plugs
- 4 x Screws and Wall Anchors
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
|Transmission Range||Up to 100' (30 m)|
|Channels||5.19 GHz, 5.230 GHz, 5.755 GHz, and 5.795 GHz|
|Supported Transmitters||Maximum: 8|
|Supported Resolution||Up to 1080p Full HD|
|Connectors|| Transmitter: |
2 x 19-pin Type-A HDMI female, video input
1 x 19-pin Type-A HDMI female, video output
1 x 3.5 mm DC power jack, power input
1 x 19-pin Type-A HDMI female, video output
1 x Mini-USB Type-B, power input
|Latency||Less than 1 frame|
|Compliance||HDCP, WHDI 1.0, FCC Part 15, IC, and ETSI|
|Power Consumption|| Transmitter: 7 W, maximum |
Receiver: 6 W, maximum
|Power Supplies||2 x 5 VDC 2A, with USB Type-A connector|
|Temperature|| Operating: 32 - 104°F (0 - 40°C) |
Storage: 14 - 140°F (-10 - 60°C)
|Relative Humidity|| Operating: 10 - 85%, non-condensing |
Storage: 5 - 90%, non-condensing
|Dimensions|| Transmitter: 7.2 x 1.3 x 3.9" (18.2 x 3.3 x 9.8 cm) |
Receiver: 3.8 x 1.4 x 3.8" (9.5 x 3.5 x 9.5 cm)
|Weight|| Transmitter: 0.5 lb (227 g) |
Receiver: 4.8 oz (136.1 g)
|Package Weight||2.65 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.2 x 7.4 x 3.1"|