Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 1162/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- Extend HDMI Signals Up to 150'
- Supports 4K, 1080p, and 3D Video Signals
- Ensures Correct EDID is Received
The Gefen Booster for HDMI with EDID Detective extends HDMI up to 150' at 1080p full HD and up to 115' at 4K x 2K ultra HD resolution, using standard copper HDMI cables. HDTV and Ultra HD displays use EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) to ensure that a connected Hi-Def source sends compatible audio and video signals. In some scenarios, this data can be lost, resulting in an incorrect signal or complete loss of audio and/or video. With DDC re-clocking technology, the reliability of HDCP handshaking is improved, ensuring that the Hi-Def source always receives the correct EDID. The booster-detective has been designed for quick and easy programming and installation.
- Extends copper HDMI cables up to 150' at 1080p full HD, and up to 115' at 4K x 2K Ultra HD
- USB port for advanced programming of features such as video equalization, pre-emphasis, and EDID management
- Configurable and controllable using Gefen EDID tool+ software
- DDC re-clocking
- EQ adjustment for best results with varying cable types and lengths
- Can record the EDID from a display
- 6 pre-programmed EDID profiles
- 6 user-programmable EDID banks for copying/uploading EDIDs
- Selectable HDCP pass-through
- Field updatable firmware via USB port
- Compact and portable
- High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet and Mono-LOK (1')
- USB Mini-B to Type A Cable
- 5V DC 2.6A Power Supply with US, UK, EU Connectors & Long Plug
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
|Resolutions Supported||Up to ultra HD 4K x 2K (3840 x 2160 @ 30 Hz), 1080p full HD, and 2048 x 1536 (QXGA)|
|Maximum||Pixel Clock: 340 MHz|
|Video Input Connector||HDMI type A 19-pin, female, locking|
|Video Output Connector||HDMI type A 19-pin, female, locking|
|EDID|| Memory Size: 256 Bytes |
Write Protect Switch: 1 x slide-type
Program Button: 1 x tact-type
Programming Switches: 3 x DIP-type
|HDCP Pass Through||DIP-type|
|Level||EQ Level Switch: 8-position rotary-type|
|Power Supply||5 V DC|
|Power Consumption||5 W|
|Dimensions||2.7 x 1.3 x 1.8" (68 x 33 x 46 mm)|
|Package Weight||1.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||3.0 x 2.0 x 1.0"|