Price includes International Import, Custom and Duty charges.
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 1740/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- FFS (Fringe Field Switching) Panel
- Micro-HDMI / Micro-USB / VGA
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 250 cd/m² Brightness
- 178°/178° Viewing Angles
- 12.5 ms Response Time
- 16.7 Million Color Support
- Portable Display Form Factor
The innovative 1102I 11.6" 16:9 Portable Touchscreen IPS Monitor from GeChic offers touchscreen capabilities with support for up to 10 touch-points. The touchscreen also supports palm rejection technology, which allows for a more comfortable user experience especially when using a stylus.
Setup is simple thanks to the versatile connectivity options with a micro-USB, a micro-HDMI port, and a VGA port located on the side of the display. On the back, you will find a 30-pin port that is compatible with the On-Lap Proprietary HDMI Type-A and USB Type-A to dock port cable (sold separately). Included with the GeChic 1102I is a smart stand supporting both horizontal and vertical viewing as well as protection against minor bumps or drops.
The GeChic 1102I Portable Touchscreen Monitor features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution screen along with a 1000:1 contrast ratio, a 250 cd/m² brightness rating, and support for up to 16.7 million colors to ensure all of your multimedia content is displayed with enhanced colors and clarity.
- 10-Point Multi-Touch & Palm Rejection Technology
- Offering accuracy and fluidity, the On-Lap 1102I is designed to satisfy you with every touch response. With 10-point touch recognition you can type on screen as if on keyboard, drawing and tapping. The palm rejection technology avoids unintentional inputs and brings you comfort of touch.
- Flexible Connection Solutions
- Side Connection
Three side connections include micro-USB, micro-HDMI, and VGA inputs.
A 30-pin specific rear port is set on the rear of 1102I. With the On-Lap Proprietary HDMI Type-A and USB Type-A to dock port cable (sold separately), you gain the clear front display in your system.
- Advanced FFS Technology
- The On-Lap 1102I uses the high-end FFS (Fringe-Field Switching) panel for wide viewing angles. The panel combines the advantages of Full HD, 16.7M true color, a high contrast ratio, and fast response time. You can read webpages, view photos, and watch videos with more image quality on a power-saving screen.
- Smart Stand Gains More Flexibility
- With the cover protection, take 1102 on your person wherever you go. Free more space to create a cleaner desk and earn your efficiency. The rigid protective cover not only provides reliable protection but also sustains 1102I horizontally or vertically at various viewing angles.
- Kensington Security Slot
- The industry standard Kensington Lock port on the side of 1102I provides an anti-theft protection. Just install a lock to level up the security when you place the 1102I for advertising, or on a counter as a sign board.
- VESA Mounting
- The optional Multi-Mount kit for the 1102I supports the VESA 75 interface. Install 1102I on monitor arm or wall mount allowing more space for either office environment or factory.
- HDMI Video Display Capability
- 1920 x 1080p (50 Hz / 59.94 Hz / 60 Hz)
1280 x 720p (50 Hz / 59.94 Hz / 60 Hz)
720 x 480p (59.94 Hz / 60 Hz)
640 x 480p (59.94 Hz / 60 Hz)
|Panel||11.6" / 29.5 cm|
|Active Area||10.1 x 5.7" / 25.6 x 14.4 cm|
|Pixel Pitch||0.1335 mm|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Color Depth||16.7 million colors|
|Contrast Ratio||1000:1 (typical)|
|Viewing Angles (H/V)||178°/178° (CR>10)|
|Touchscreen Type||Projective capacitive|
|Number of Touch Points||10 detections|
|Operating Systems Supported||Windows 10/8.1/7|
|Stylus|| Support capacitive type stylus |
(Diameter of conductive rubber ?0.02" / 6 mm)
|Response Time||12.5 ms (typical)|
|Connectivity|| 2 x HDMI (1 x micro-HDMI port, 1 x rear dock port) |
1 x VGA
1 x 3.5 mm mini jack
1 x mini-USB (5 VDC)
|Plug & Play||VESA DDC2B/C1|
|Audio Output||Headphone out|
|Speakers|| 2 x 1 W (max) |
(Rated impedance 5.1 Ohms at 2 kHz)
|Power Consumption|| On: ?8.5 W |
Standby: <0.5 W
Off: <0.5 W
|Power Rating||5 V / 1.7 A|
|Temperature & Humidity|| Operating Temperature: 32 to 122°F / 0 to 50°C |
Operating Humidity: 20 to 90% RH
Storage Temperature: -4 to 140°F / -20 to 60°C
Storage Humidity: 10 to 90% RH
|VESA Wall Mounting||75 x 75 mm|
|Certifications||BSMI, CE, C-Tick, FCC, KC, VCCI, RoHS|
|Dimensions|| 11.6 x 7.6 x 0.5" / 29.4 x 19.4 x 1.2 cm (monitor) |
11.6 x 8.2 x 0.8" / 29.4 x 20.9 x 2.1 cm (monitor with cover)
|Weight|| 23.6 oz / 670 g (monitor) |
32.5 oz / 920 g (monitor with cover)
|Package Weight||3.7 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.0 x 13.1 x 1.9"|
- Cover Stand
- HDMI Type-A to Micro-HMDI Cable
- USB Type-A to Micro-USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.