|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 205.11 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 65/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
GamColor Cine Neutral Density Filters are deep dyed polyester color filters in a superior color medium for use with all types of light. ND filters are often used on windows to reduce the brightness and balance the contrast ratio of daylight to the indoor or shadowed area.
Neutral Density (ND) Filters have several uses and offer the possibility to achieve otherwise unachievable results. They enable the shooter to adjust exposure without affecting color balance. ND filters appear grey and reduce the amount of light reaching the film.
Determining which neutral density filter yields ideal results for any given lighting situation takes knowledge, experience and a collection of such filters. Speaking generally, in photography, the 2-stop value (ND 0.6) effectively compensates average situations.
Note: GamColor ND filters are available in five steps: .15, .3, .6, .9 and 1.2.
- Because it is deep dyed, the color will not scratch off the surface and is optically clear
- The clear polyester base is highly resistant to tears, punctures, cracking and deterioration in high heat applications
- The dyes used to produce GamColor are the most stable and heat resistant available
- The chemical process ensures that the colors will be clean and clear with excellent transmission and consistency
- GamColor quality control includes constant monitoring, from raw material to finished product
Neutral Density Filters Have Four Main Uses
- To enable slow shutter speeds to be used, especially with high speed films, to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars
- To decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- To decrease the effective ISO of high speed film (above ISO 400) and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situation
- To allow cine and video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure
|Size||20x24" (51 x 61cm)|
|Application||Use on windows alone or with other gels to achieve desired color or light level. Use on lights where color temperature and sharp shadows or patterns must be maintained.|
|Package Weight||0.08 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||24.0 x 20.24 x 0.1"|
- 20x24" Sheet
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
Gam GC1518Cine Neutral Density Filter #1518 - ND 1.2 (4-stops) (20x24" Sheet)