- Effective for Green Color Correction
GamColor Minus Green Cine Filters are deep dyed polyester color filters which are a superior color medium for use with all types of light.
A minus green comes in handy when you need to correct for the "green" effects of fluorescent and HMI light sources. Minus Green Filters can be combined with the Gam CTO or CTB filters to simulate the desired color temperature, GamColor ND and combination ND/CTO filters.
Note: GamColor Minus Greens are available in six steps - 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, Mnus green and Extra Minus Green. It is strongly recommended that you use a color temperature meter to determine the correct filtration for any given lighting scenario
- Because it is deep dyed, the color will not scratch off the surface and is optically clear
- The clear polyester base is highly resistant to tears, punctures, cracking and deterioration in high heat applications
- The dyes used to produce GamColor are the most stable and heat resistant available
- The chemical process ensures that the colors will be clean and clear with excellent transmission and consistency
- GamColor quality control includes constant monitoring, from raw material to finished product.
|Color ||1/8 Minus Green |
|Size ||20x24" (51 x 61cm) |
|Light Loss ||-.2 stop |
|Transmission ||83% |
|Mired Shift ||+3 |
|Application ||Correct for the green effect of fluorescent and HMI lights |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.08 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||24.0 x 20.25 x 0.01" |
In the Box
Gam 1/8 Minus Green Cine Filter (20x24" Sheet)
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.