G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 18TB 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array with Two ev Bay Adapters (6 x 3TB)
- 6 x 3TB 3.5" Enterprise-Class HDDs
- Six 3.5" SATA Drive Bays
- Two Evolution (ev) Series Drive Bays
- 2 x Thunderbolt 2 Ports
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, and 10
- Hardware RAID Controller
- Transfer Rates up to 1300 MB/s
- Power Cord & Thunderbolt Cable Included
- Formatted for Mac
- Windows Compatible with Reformat
The G-Technology G-SPEED Studio XL 18TB 8-Bay Thunderbolt 2 RAID Array quickly delivers 18TB of storage capacity for your demanding workflows. It comes with six 3TB enterprise-class SATA hard drives that populate six of the eight bays. Two ev bay adapters are included for the two remaining bays for utilizing optional ev drives, which can be quickly docked into this G-SPEED Studio XL or connected to a Mac or Windows system via USB. The included enterprise-class drives are more reliable than standard drives and can be hardware configured in RAID modes 0, 1, 5, 6, or 10.
The G-SPEED Studio XL sports Thunderbolt 2 technologies that enable you to daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt-equipped devices together. With this technology and a performance RAID mode, the G-SPEED Studio XL can transfer data to your system at a rate of 1300 MB/s.
- Evolution series compatible
- Six 3.5" Enterprise-class hard drives
- Up to 1300 MB/s sustained transfer rates
- User configurable hardware RAID
- Thunderbolt 2 technology
- Dual Thunderbolt ports
|Disk Drives||6 x 3 TB enterprise-class 7200 rpm hard drives|
|Transfer Rate||1300 MB/s|
|Interface||2 x Thunderbolt 2 ports|
|RAID Configuration||Configurable in RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, and 10|
|Operating Systems Supported|| Mac OS X 10.9 or higher |
Windows 10, 8.1, and 7
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.9 x 7.4 x 14.2" / 25.1 x 18.8 x 36.1 cm|
|Weight||24.8 lb / 11.2 kg|
|Package Weight||30.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.5 x 14.0 x 13.0"|
- 6 x Removable 3.5" Disk Modules
- 2 x ev Series Bay Adapters
- Power Cord
- Thunderbolt Cable
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.