G-Technology G-SPEED eS PRO 32TB (4 x 8TB) 4-Bay Mini-SAS Array
- 32TB Capacity
- 4 x 8TB 7200 rpm 3.5" SATA II HDDs
- Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, and JBOD
- Up to 64MB Buffer per Drive
- Enterprise-class & Hot-Swappable Drives
- 1 x 12 Gb/s Mini-SAS Interface on Array
- Data Transfer Rates up to 640 MB/s
- ATTO R680 RAID Controller Recommended
- Formatted HFS+ for Mac OS 10.6+
- Windows-Compatible via a Reformat
Designed with an industrial compact all-aluminum enclosure, the G-SPEED eS PRO 32TB (4 x 8TB) 4-Bay Mini-SAS Array from G-Technology is a RAID array that has been specifically designed for professional content creation applications. When used with an ATTO R680 PCIe RAID controller, it is able to support multi-stream SD, ProRes 422, uncompressed HD, and 2K DPX workflows, including real-time playback of 10-bit uncompressed 1080/60i at over 400 MB/s. The G-SPEED es PRO is able to support RAID 0, 1, 5, and 6, each of which provides performance, redundancy, or a combination of both. For those who do not need a RAID, this array may also be configured as a JBOD. When configured as a RAID 5, two G-SPEED eS PRO units are able to support two simultaneous streams of uncompressed 10-bit HD or a single 2K DPX sequence at up to 1,200 MB/s. Nominally, this array is able to support transfer rates of up to 640 MB/s.
The G-SPEED eS PRO is configured with 4 x 8TB 7200 rpm 3.5" SATA II 3 Gb/s Enterprise-class hard drives, each of which has a cache of up to 64MB. Each drive is also hot-swappable, meaning that it can be removed from the enclosure and replaced, all without needing to shut down your system, which connects to this array using a 12 Gb/s Mini-SAS interface.
While the G-SPEED eS PRO comes pre-formatted as HFS+ for Mac OS 10.6 or higher, it is also compatible with 64-bit versions of Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP via a reformat. In addition to the ATTO R680, it is also compatible with the HighPoint RocketRAID 4522 RAID Controller. Included are four removable disk modules, a universal AC power supply, and a 6.6' / 2.0m Mini-SAS cable. It is protected by a limited 3-year warranty.
- Designed for professional content creation applications
- Two 24TB G-SPEED eS PRO units reach over 1,200 MB/sec
- Supports multi-stream SD, ProRes 422, uncompressed HD, and 2K DPX workflows when used with an ATTO ExpressSAS R680 PCIe Mini-SAS RAID controller
- 4 x 8TB hot-swappable Enterprise-class 7200 rpm, 3.5" SATA II 3 Gb/s drives, each with up to a 64MB cache
- Industrial design, compact all-aluminum enclosure
- Mac OS and Windows compatible
|Interface||1 x 12 Gb/s Mini-SAS|
|Data Transfer Rate||Up to 640 MB/s|
|Disk Drives||4 x 8 TB 7200 rpm 3.5" SATA II 3 Gb/s Enterprise-class hot-swappable drives, each with a cache up to 64 MB|
|Recommended RAID Controller|| ATTO ExpressSAS R680 PCIe x8 Mini-SAS RAID controller |
HighPoint RocketRAID 4522 RAID controller
|System Requirements|| Mac OS 10.6 or later (formatted as HFS+) |
Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP (64-bit, via reformat)
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||9.00 x 4.75 x 6.75" / 22.86 x 12.07 x 17.15 cm|
|Weight||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Package Weight||15.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||16.4 x 9.4 x 9.1"|
- 4 x Removable Disk Modules
- 4 x 8TB 7200 rpm 3.5" SATA II Hard Drives
- Universal AC Power Supply
- 6.6' / 2.0m Locking Mini-SAS Cable
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.