Fiilex 301 3-Light P360 LED Kit
- Three P360 Vari-color LED Heads
- Three AC/DC Power Adapters
- Three 7' Light Stands
- Three 4-Way Barndoor Sets
- 15x15" Softbox with Speedring
- 3 x P360 LED Light
- 15x15" Softbox
- Speedring for Softbox
- 3 x AC/DC Power Adapter
- 3 x Light Stand (7')
- 3 x Four-way Barndoor Set
- Wheeled Case with Plastic Non-Corrosive Flip-locks
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
|Dimensions|| Stands: max height: 7.13' (213 cm), closed length: 21.7" (55 cm) |
Kit: 24 x 16" x 10" (61 x 41 x 26 cm)
|Kit Weight||36 lb (16.3 kg)|
|Package Weight||38.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||25.0 x 17.0 x 11.5"|
The 301 3-Light P360 LED Kit from Fiilex is built around the variable color, variable beam angle P360 LED light. The kit includes three P360s for a combined total of approximately 1,000 tungsten equivalent watts, along with AC/DC power adapters and 4-way barndoors for each light. The kit also includes three 7' light stands, 15x15" softbox with speedring and a carry-on friendly, molded, wheeled case with an auto-purge pressure system.
Ideal for on or off camera video work, the P360 90W LED Light has a variable color temperature of 3,000-5,600K and a high CRI (Color Rendering Index) rating of 90-95. The P360 employs a 50 diode Dense Matrix LED array that could fit on a dime and renders a bright flicker-free output with variable beam angles of 29-64 degrees.
At only 1.6 lb with a 4" diameter form factor, the P360 is an ideal location light that can be powered by the included 100-240VAC power adapter or by optional 12-28VDC batteries. Whatever way you power it, you'll appreciate the low power draw which translates to low running costs and long running times.
- Roughly 1,000W of combined tungsten equivalent output
- Lightweight, compact and easy for travel
- Designed to comply with most airlines carry-on size requirements
- Travel case with zippered pouch for accessories, molded-in padlock holes for standard Master locks, auto pressure purge system and plastic non-corrosive flip-locks
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.