Evolis Primacy Expert Single-Sided ID Card Printer (Fire Red)
- Dye Sublimation / Thermal Transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Color YMCKO Print Speed: 225 Cards/Hour
- Monochrome Print Speed: 1000 Cards/Hour
- Works with CR-80 Cards
- Single-Sided, Edge-to-Edge Printing
- 100 Card Input / 100 Card Output
- Notification and Status LEDs
- USB and Ethernet Connectivity
Fast and feature-rich, the fire red Primacy Expert Single-Sided ID Card Printer from Evolis will satisfy the requirements of many demanding institutions or businesses looking to create a secure, personalized ID system. Using a direct-to-card dye sublimation or resin thermal transfer process, the Primacy can create vivid, detailed cards at resolutions starting at 300 x 300 dpi and going up to 300 x 1200 dpi. Also, the CR-80 system can produce up to 225 full color YMCKO cards or 1000 monochrome cards in just one hour. Along with this, the printer boasts edge-to-edge printing for card designs without limitations.
For operation, the Primacy can handle batch jobs with ease thanks to a 100 card input hopper and a 100 card output hopper. Along with this there is a 50-card reject box available to quickly and easily separate mistakes from a batch of otherwise good set. The printer is also simplified with notification and status LEDs on the front to serve as alerts for the user. Additionally, the Primacy has a Kensington-style lock slot for security and features both USB and Ethernet connectivity.
- Evolis Premium Suite for Windows
- Included on the CD is a printer driver for Windows operating systems from XP and later, the Evolis Print Center for administrative tasks and settings, the Evolis Printer Manager for on-screen graphical notifications, and access to 24/7 online support.
- cardPresso XXS
- This software is used for designing and editing cards and features an internal database with an unlimited number of records. Additionally, it is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
|Print Technology||Direct-to-card dye sublimation / resin thermal transfer|
|Resolution|| 300 x 300 dpi (standard) |
300 x 600 dpi (color and monochrome)
300 x 1200 dpi (monochrome)
|Colors Supported||16 million|
|Ribbon Options|| YMCKO |
|Print Speed|| YMCKO: 190-225 cards/hour |
Monochrome: 800-1000 cards/hour
|Card Type|| PVC |
|Card Sizes||CR-80, ISO 7810: 3.375 x 2.125" / 85.6 x 54.0 mm|
|Card Thickness||10-50 mil / 0.25-1.25 mm|
|Capacity|| Input: 100 cards |
Output: 100 cards
Reject Box/Rear Hopper: 50 cards
|Interface|| USB |
|Memory||32 MB RAM|
|OS Compatibility|| Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 |
Mac OS X 10.6 and later
Linux (on request)
|Security|| Kensington lock slot (lock sold separately) |
Data encryption for magnetic encoding
|Certifications|| CE, FCC, ICES, VCCI, CCC, KC, BIS, EAC |
13.56 MHz, PLL/ASK/semi-duplex operation
|Power Requirements|| Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1.7 A |
Printer: 24 VDC, 2.7 A
|Operating Conditions|| Temperature: 59 to 86°F / 15 to 30°C |
Humidity: 20 to 65%
|Storage Conditions|| Temperature: 23 to 158°F / -5 to 70°C |
Humidity: 20 to 70%
|Dimensions||9.7 x 8.1 x 19.2" / 24.7 x 20.5 x 48.7 cm with reject box|
|Weight||9.1 lb / 4.1 kg with reject box|
|Package Weight||14.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.5 x 16.0 x 12.4"|
- Starter Cleaning Kit
- Reject Box
- USB Cable
- AC Power Supply and Cable
- Documentation and Software CD-ROM
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.