Epson Discproducer PP-50BD Single Blu-Ray Drive
- USB 2.0 Interface
- Fine Color Gradations
- 6 x Ink Cartridges
- High Burning Accuracy
- Dust-Proof Body
- Windows Compatible
The Discproducer PP-50BD Single Blu-Ray Drive from Epson is a fully automated drive that reliably publishes up to 50 Blu-ray discs, DVDs, or CDs in one batch. The drive is cost-effective and optimal for data storage and is suitable for archiving large files, and backing up data. A Blu-ray recorder makes the drive a professional archiving system when used with the Epson-certified BD-R media.
- Disc Production
- For disc-publishing, Epson has developed the patented AcuGrip robotic arm, which ensures that only one disc is placed at a time if they are stuck together. This allows you to leave production with less risk of failure. To ensure trouble-free operation, the drive has a dust-proof body and a minimum of moving parts. The fully stackable drive has a compact footprint and measures only 38cm wide to fit easily onto a shelf or desktop.
- Offering a combination of speed, quality, and economy, the drive delivers accurate burning and photo-realistic printing with a low cost per disc. It can burn up to three single-layer Blu-ray discs in an hour, and 2TB of data in one batch. The Disc Producer uses an ink cartridge system, and the cost of each produced media is low as you only need to replace the color that's used up, and you can produce over 1,000 fully-covered discs from one set of cartridges. When a cartridge is empty, the printer automatically stops until it is replaced to avoid misprints.
- It is conveniently controlled from the front, and has an LED system to show the ink level status for each individual color. The included software is user-friendly, with pre-defined templates and images.
|Publishing Speed|| CD |
15-Discs per hour (fast mode)
600 MB Data volume
Writing Speed: 40x (drive maximum speed)
8-Discs per hour (fast mode)
3.8 GB Data volume
Writing Speed: 12x (drive maximum speed)
3-Discs per hour (fast mode) Epson-certified BD-RSL 23.8GB data volume
Writing Speed: 6x (drive maximum speed)
|Printing Only|| Print resolution |
55-Discs per hour, bidirectional (fast mode)
38-Discs per hour, bidirectional (quality mode)
1440x 720 dpi (fast mode)
1440 x 1440 dpi (quality mode)
CD Maximum: 40x
DVD-R, DVD+R Maximum: 12x
DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL Maximum: 8x
BD-R SL, BD-R DL Maximum: 6x
|Stackers|| Stacker 1: Removable, 50 discs |
Stacker 2: Removable, 50 discs
Stacker 3: Fixed, 20 discs
|Interface|| USB 2.0 type B |
1 x 480 Mb/s
|Power Consumption|| Operating: Approximate 40W |
Standby: Approximate 28W
|Life|| Product Life: 15,000 discs (with level 3, level 2 and level 1 bi-directional printing) |
Inkpad Life: 30,000 discs when printing 2000 discs/month. The value may not be reached if manual cleaning is run more than necessary
|Power Supply||Internal 100 to 240 VAC|
|Safety Standards|| CE Marking, EMC Directive: 2004/108/EC, EN55022 Class A, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN55024 |
Low Voltage Directive: 2006/95/EC, EN60950-1, TUVis marking EN60950-1 (TUV) GOST-R EMC CISPR Pub.22, Safety Standard IEC60950-1
|Supported Operating System|| Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional, Enterprise, Ultimate (32/64-bit) |
Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard/Enterprise (64-bit)
Windows Server 2008 SP2 or later Standard/Enterprise (32/64-bit)
Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 or later Standard/Enterprise (32-bit)
Windows Server 2003 SP2 or later Standard/Enterprise (32-bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later Home/Professional (32-bit)
Windows Vista SP2 or later Home Basic/Basic/Home Premium/Business/Enterprise
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Excluding AC and USB Cables: 14.84 x 12.75 x 18.30" (377.00 x 324.00 x 465.00 mm)|
|Weight||46.29 lb (21.00 kg)|
|Package Weight||58.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||28.15 x 20.5 x 20.0"|
- Application CD (Total Disc Maker 4.0 or Later, Printer Driver)
- 1 x Set of 6 Ink Cartridges
- AC Cable
- USB Cable
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.