Epiphan LUMiO 12x Full HD PTZ Camera
- 1/2.3" 12MP HD CMOS Sensor
- Up to 1080p59.94/50 fps Image Capture
- Simultaneous 3G-SDI & DVI/HDMI Output
- 12x Optical and 2x Digital Zoom
- Viewing Angle Range: 72.5 to 6.3°
- Pan Rotation: -170 to 170°
- Tilt Rotation: -35 to 90°
- RS-232, IR Remote, VISCA, PELCO Control
- Up to 128 Presets
- Mount on Wall, Ceiling, Any Flat Surface
Focus on some of the smallest details from pretty much anywhere in the room with the Epiphan LUMiO 12x Full HD PTZ Camera . Mount it on a wall, ceiling, or any flat surface, point the lens wherever you need, and zoom in by up to 12x from a wide 72.5° to a telephoto 6.3° viewing angle, all in Full HD 1080p at up to 59.94/50 fps. Zoom in even more with 2x digital zoom.
The LUMiO 12x features 3G-SDI and DVI high-definition outputs, which can be used simultaneously. A DVI to HDMI adapter is included that will allow you to convert the DVI output to HDMI, which can also be used simultaneously with the SDI output. An RS-232 input and output are available for RS-232 serial control. Control is also possible using the included IR remote, and via optional Sony VISCA and Pelco-D/P third-party controllers. Up to 128 PTZ presets can be set and then recalled via any of the control options.
The LUMiO 12x pairs well with the Epiphan Pearl, sold separately, for a complete live production solution right out of the box.
Note: There is a CVBS output connector on the rear of the camera but it is currently not functional.
- 3D Digital Noise Reduction
- Ensure every detail is visible when shooting in varied or difficult environments with sharper, more accurate 3D Digital Noise Reduction.
- 12MP Sensor and 60 fps in Full HD
- Keep your viewers glued to the screen with crystal-clear video in beautiful Full HD at 60 fps.
- Custom Presets for Error-Free Live Production
- Prevent overshooting and reduce manual operation required to produce a live event by saving your favorite camera settings to any of the 128 possible presets. Recall and apply your presets with the convenient touch of a button on the included remote control while enabling easy camera operation for non-technical staff, for a simple live production experience.
- Ideal Companion to Epiphan Pearl
- Use LUMiO 12x as an HD video source for the Epiphan Pearl all-in-one live production mixer.
- Flexible Mounting Options
- Mount the LUMiO 12x to a wall, ceiling, or any flat surface to capture from any position in the room.
- Simple Setup
- Just position your LUMiO 12x in the desired location, connect the cables to your capture appliance, pair your LUMiO 12x to your remote control, and you're ready to start capturing.
- Smooth, Responsive Control
- Select a preset and watch your LUMiO 12x automatically adjust its settings within seconds. Or manually issue commands to your LUMiO 12x as it swiftly responds to your pan, tilt, and zoom adjustments with its highly responsive operation speed. Set pan boundaries to prevent overshooting for quick and precise manual control.
- Off-Site Camera Control
- Operate your LUMiO 12x from a remote location using optional Sony VISCA and Pelco-D/P third-party controllers.
- Safe and Easy Transport
- Store your LUMiO 12x in the included, durable carry case for transport between events.
|Sensor||1/2.3" 12 MP HD CMOS sensor|
|Connectors|| 1 x 3G-SDI output |
1 x DVI-I (with HDMI support) output
1 x RS-232 input
1 x RS-232 output
|Output Resolutions||1920 x 1080p at 59.94/50/29.97/25 fps|
|Zoom||12x Optical / 2x Digital|
|Viewing Angle||6.3 (Telephoto) to 72.5° (Wide)|
|Rotation|| Pan Rotation Angles Supported: -170 to 170° |
Tilt Rotation Angles Supported: -35 to 90° (Can be ceiling-mounted)
Pan Rotation Speed: 0 to 120°/s
Tilt Rotation Speed: 0 to 80°/s
|Presets||Up to 128|
|Control|| IR remote (included) |
|Signal to Noise Ratio||> 50 dB|
|Focal Length|| F=3.92 (Wide) to 47.32mm (Telephoto) |
35mm Equivalent: 22.3 to 269.7mm
|Minimum Lux||0.01 Lux|
|White Balance||Auto / Manual|
|Focus||Auto / Manual|
|Iris||Auto / Manual|
|Shutter||Auto / Manual|
|BLC||Auto / Manual|
|Input Voltage||12 VDC|
|Dimensions||6.8 x 8.6 x 4.6" (17.3 x 21.8 x 11.7 cm)|
|Weight||2.8 lb (1.3 kg)|
|Package Weight||11.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.7 x 11.2 x 10.1"|
- IR Remote Control
- DVI to HDMI Adapter
- Set of Four Power Cables (for Four Different Regions)
- VISCA RS-232 Cable
- Lens Cap
- Adhesive Rubber Mounting Pad
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.