Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Important Note: Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, you may expect a significant delay in delivery of your order as our entire supply chain is affected. Our international suppliers and shipping providers are working in a limited capacity. Currently, international flights are not landing in India and we do not know when the operations will resume. Orders received during this period will not be processed until the ban on international flights is lifted. In case you need to cancel the order, 2% bank charges will be deducted as per our refund policy. We request your cooperation in understanding our situation and these unpredictable delays. If you have any queries, kindly email us at email@example.com.
BE SAFE, STAY HEALTHY!
Please follow us on
We will update you once the operations are normal.
Buy on EMI starting at 10063/month
Safe and Secure Payments | 100% Authentic products
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- 180" Diagonal
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- CineWhite Screen Surface
- 1.1 Gain / 160° Viewing Angle
- For Wall Mounting
- 2.4" Black Velvet-Covered Aluminum Frame
- Split-Frame Design for Reduced Weight
- Includes Sliding Wall Mounts
- Includes Installation Hardware
The R180WH2 ezFrame 2 88.2 x 156.9" Fixed Frame Projection Screen from Elite Screens features a velveteen-coated frame for enhanced aesthetics and has a rubber-edge border designed to simplify the installation process. As an added bonus, an installation kit is included along with the screen.
- CineWhite Screen Surface
- CineWhite (Tension Matte White) has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, black and white contrast, and accurate color rendition making it the most versatile in Elite's tensions screen product lines. This tensioned PVC surface is optimized for today's high-contrast ratio projectors both in commercial or residential settings. The CineWhite material equals the performance to our MaxWhite product, but provides superior surface flatness. The uniform diffusion surface has black-backing to eliminate light penetration
- Multi-layer PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) with texture and surface coating
- Gain: 1.1
- View Angle: 160°
- Surface can be cleaned with (water) moist cotton cloth
- Design and Installation
- 2.4"-width frame that is velvet-coated
- Split-frame design reduces the shipping weight
- Designed to assemble and install in minutes
- Wall brackets allow screen to slide horizontally for properly centered installation
- Installation kit included
- Wood Screws and Anchors
- Wall Brackets