Element Technica Mantis Handheld Kit with 6" Extension
- Shoulder Mounting Support
- Quick Setup via Dovetail Interface
- Multi-axis Adjustment
- For Red One/Scarlet Camera Systems
- For Epic Camera Systems
- 2-Axis Adjustment Shoulder Pad
- Linear Adjustment Shoulder Pad
- Telescopic/Rotating Handle Extensions
- Arriflex Compatible Rosettes
- Mounting Point for Origo Button
- 1 Year Warranty
The ElementS Mantis Handheld Kit with 6" Extension enables shoulder mounting of film and digital motion picture cameras. An integrated Dovetail interface switches the camera setup from tripod to handheld in 20 seconds offering quick setup capabilities. Multi-axis adjustment enables the shoulder pad to fit any shoulder and is compatible with Red One, Scarlet, and Epic camera systems. In addition, the handheld kit features a 2-axis (rotational) adjustment shoulder pad and a front/back linear adjustment shoulder pad.
Designed specifically for Arriflex-style bridge plates, the Mantis handheld kit makes use of traditional bicycle grips (optional) for convenient camera system handling. The handheld kit features telescopic and rotating handle extensions for awkward positions. In addition, the handles/extensions utilize Arriflex compatible rosettes (circular pattern).
Also integrated into the Mantis construction is a mounting point for the ViewFactor Origo Remote start/stop button.
Note: RED One owners will need the ET Arri-Style Base from RED.com or similar Arri compatible bridge plate.
- Enables shoulder mounting of film and digital motion picture cameras
- Featured Dovetail interface switches the camera setup from tripod to handheld in 20 seconds offering fast setup
- Allows the shoulder pad to fit any shoulder via multi-axis adjustment
- Compatible with Red One/Scarlet/Epic Camera systems
- Features 2-axis (rotational) adjustment shoulder pad and front/back linear adjustment shoulder pad
- Designed for Arriflex style bridge plates
- Makes use of traditional bicycle grips (optional) for convenient camera system handling
- Features telescopic and rotating handle extensions for awkward positions
- Handles/extensions utilize Arriflex compatible rosettes (circular pattern)
- Mounting point for Origo remote start/stop button (for Red One cameras to initiate ramps and trigger single frame capture)
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.