Eizo ColorEdge CG248-4K 23.8" Widescreen LED Backlit IPS Monitor (Black)
- In-Plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- DisplayPort / HDMI Inputs
- 3840 x 2160 Resolution
- 1,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 350 cd/m� Brightness
- 178�/178� Viewing Angles
- 14 ms Response Time
- 1.07 Billion Colors
- 3 x Port USB hub
- AC Power Cord
- DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable
- Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort Cable
- HDMI to HDMI Cable
- USB Cable
- EIZO LCD Utility Disk (Color Navigator Software, PDF User's Manual)
- Adjustment Certificate
- Screen Cleaner
- Monitor Hood
- Limited 5-Year Manufacturer Warranty
|Panel Type||IPS (in-plane switching)|
|Panel Size||23.8" / 60 cm (60.4 cm diagonal)|
|Native Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Viewable Image Size||20.7 x 8.1" / 527 x 206.5 mm|
|Pixel Pitch||0.1373 x 0.1373 mm|
|Grayscale Tones||DisplayPort, HDMI: 1,024 tones (a palette of 65,281 tones)|
|Display Colors||DisplayPort, HDMI: 1.07 billion from a palette of 278 trillion|
|Viewing Angles|| Horizontal: 178� |
|Recommended Brightness for Calibration||120 cd/m� or less|
|Response Time (Typical)||14 ms (gray-to-gray)|
|Input Terminals|| 2 x DisplayPort (with HDCP Version 1.x) |
2 x HDMI (with HDCP Version 1.x, Deep Color)
|Digital Scanning Frequency (H, V)|| DisplayPort: 24.5 - 137.5 kHz / 22.5 - 71.5 Hz |
HDMI: 14.5 - 135.5 kHz / 22.5 - 71.5 Hz
|USB Functions|| 1 x port for monitor control |
3-port USB hub
|USB Standard||USB 3.0|
|Power Requirements||100 - 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption|| Maximum: 136 W |
Typical: 52 W
Power Save Mode: Less than 9 W
Standby Mode: Less than 9 W
Power Management: Power save (DisplayPort Revision 1.2)
|Preset Modes||Color Mode (Custom, Adobe RGB, sRGB, Rec709, EBU, SMPTE-C, DCI, Rec2020, Calibration)|
|Height Adjustment Range||5.9" / 150 mm|
|Tilt||35� Up, 5� Down|
|VESA Configuration||100 x 100 mm|
|Temperature||32 to 95�F / 0 to 35�C|
|Humidity||20 to 80% (R.H. / non-condensing)|
|Certifications & Standards||CB, CE, TUV/GS, cTUVus, FCC-B, Canadian ICES-003, B, TUV/S, PSE, VCCI-B, CCC, RCM, GOST-R, RoHS, TUV/Ergonomics, RoHS, WEEE|
|Factory Calibrated Presets||Yes|
|Color Gamut||Adobe RGB: 99%|
|10-Bit Simultaneous Display||Yes|
|Dimensions|| Landscape: 21.0 x 15.5-21.4 x 9.6" / 533 x 394-544 x 245 mm |
Portrait: 13.6 x 22.2-25.3 x 9.6" / 345 x 564-642 x 245 mm
Without Stand: 21.0 x 13.6 x 2.5" / 553 x 345 x 64 mm
Landscape with Hood: 22.5 x 21.0 x 13.4" / 572.4 x 553 x 340 mm
|Weight|| Net Weight: 18.7 lb / 8.5 kg |
Without Stand: 12.6 lb / 5.7 kg
With Hood: 20.3 lb / 9.2 kg
|Package Weight||28.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||25.0 x 21.0 x 12.0"|
The ColorEdge CG248-4K 23.8" Widescreen LED Backlit IPS Monitor from EIZO features a 3840 x 2160 resolution along with an enhanced pixel density for even greater clarity. The built-in color sensor ensures the monitor maintains your settings by adjusting various aspects of the display at pre-determined intervals. The display itself reproduces 99% of the Adobe RGB color space for enhanced color accuracy while remaining uniform from corner to corner thanks to EIZO's DUE equalizer technology. Within 3 minutes of the time you turn on your CG248-4K monitor the display will be warmed up and ready to use.
The EIZO CG248-4K comes equipped with DisplayPort, and HDMI inputs, making it easy to plug this monitor into a variety of computer configurations. The IPS display comes with a max resolution of 3840 x 2160, a 1,000:1 contrast ratio, a 14 ms response time, a brightness rating of 350 cd/m� and support for up to 1.07 billion colors. Whether mounting this VESA-compatible monitor to the wall or viewing it from the stand, you can see the display from nearly any point of view as it supports 178� horizontal and vertical viewing angles.
- Enhanced Resolution
- The ColorEdge CG248-4K display features a 3840 x 2160 resolution surpassing the clarity offered by Full HD 1920 x 1080. It's ideal for creating, editing, and referencing with 2D and 3D CGI, VFX, compositing, and color grading.
- Large 23.8" Screen
- Whether you are creating, editing, or checking your work, this screen offers ample space to focus on 4K content. The enhanced pixel density ensures this monitor is suited for both photo retouching and printing.
- Reproduces 98% of DCI-P3
- This wide-gamut monitor reproduces almost the entire DCI-P3 standard used in digital cinema. It also covers 100% of the Rec. 709, EBU, and SMPTE-C standards, and 99% of Adobe RGB. What's more, it reproduces the sky blues and lush greens that standard sRGB monitors cannot.
- SelfCalibration Sensor
- Automate your calibration with the SelfCalibration sensor that is housed within the monitor's top bezel and swings down onto the screen only when calibrating. This sensor eliminates the need for a third-party calibration device and works with EIZO's ColorNavigator 6 and ColorNavigator NX software.
- Color Navigator 6 Color Management Software
- For individual users such as photographers that require multiple options for monitor profiling and print matching.
- ColorNavigator NX Color Management Software
- For organizations that want to conduct color management from one location.
- True Blacks with 1,000:1 Contrast Ratio
- In compliance with the DCI standard, the contrast ratio is a high 1,000:1. This produces true blacks that are otherwise difficult to display on a typical LCD monitor. Even when viewing the screen from an angle in a dimly-lit studio the dark tones retain their depth. Also, you can prioritize a high brightness and contrast ratio over the screen brightness uniformity by pressing a button on the front of the monitor.
- Multiple Inputs
- With a single cable, the DCI 4K resolution at 60 Hz is supported by both DisplayPort 1.2 inputs and at 30 Hz by both HDMI inputs.
- Consistent Color Display with IPS Panel
- A large screen monitor often exhibits color shift when viewed from an angle. With an IPS panel, more than one person can view the screen at once with little change in color or contrast.
- Uniformity from Corner to Corner
- Fluctuations in brightness and chromaticity on different parts of the screen are a common trait of LCD monitors. To counteract this, EIZO's patented digital uniformity equalizer (DUE) technology ensures a Delta-E difference of 3 or less across the screen when the monitor leaves the factory. DUE also counterbalances the influences that a fluctuating ambient temperature may have on color temperature and brightness to ensure stable image display.
- 10-Bit Simultaneous Display
- With 10-bit simultaneous color display from a 16-bit look-up table, the CG318-4K can show more than one billion colors simultaneously. This is 64 times as many colors as you get with 8-bit display which results in even smoother color gradations and reduced Delta-E between two adjacent colors.
Note a graphics board and software which support 10-bit output are also necessary for 10-bit display. Equipment that supports Deep Color is necessary with the HDMI inputs.
- 3D LUT for Accurate Color Display
- A 3D LUT is included which adjusts colors individually on an RGB cubic table. With the emulation function of ColorNavigator 6 and ColorNavigator NX, the 3D LUT applies a film look to the image so creators can check how it will be seen by their audience.
- Stable Color in Just Three Minutes
- A typical monitor takes 30 minutes or more for its brightness, chromaticity, and tone characteristics to stabilize. EIZO has shortened the warm-up time to a mere three minutes. Whether you are working in a studio or taking the monitor with you on location, you get reliable color display soon after turning the monitor on.
- Individually Adjusted at the Factory
- EIZO adjusts the RGB color characteristics of each monitor at its factory to eliminate variation and ensure smooth tonal display.
- ColorNavigator Network Software
- With ColorNavigator Network software, an administrator can centralize management of all CG248-4K and other ColorEdge monitors on a network. For example the administrator can self-calibrate, set color modes, register or edit asset management settings and other tasks whether the monitors are local or remote. This ensures that monitors always have the proper settings and saves hundreds or even thousands of hours in annual maintenance time.
- Broadcast and Cinema Presets
- Preset modes for EBU, Rec. 709, SMPTE-C, and DCI ensure you can work in the appropriate color spaces and gamma values. To switch between the presets just push a button on the front of the monitor. With the built-in calibration sensor, you can adjust or maintain the brightness setting for each preset.
- Safe Area Marker
- A safe area marker designates the area of the screen that will be displayed on any display device. This allows you to confirm that subtitles and other text will be visible.
Note available with HDMI inputs only.
- Flicker-Free for Reduced Eye Fatigue
- The ColorEdge CG248-4K offers flicker-free viewing at all brightness levels. Now you can work without worrying about eye fatigue caused by viewing a flickering screen for long periods of time.
- Shading Hood Included
- To prevent ambient light from reflecting off the screen, a shading hood that surrounds the top and left and right sides is bundled with the monitor.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.