Dynalite SP1600 1600W/s Studio Power Pack
- Built-in PocketWizard Receiver
- 1.2 Sec Recycling
- 12.1 lb (5.5 kg)
- 2 Stop Power Variator
- Proportional Modeling Light Control
- IR Slave
- Symmetrical or Asymmetrical Power
- Power Cable
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
|Recycle Time||1.2 sec @ max power|
|Flash Duration||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Flash Variability||6 Stops|
|Distribution||Symmetrical / Asymmetrical|
|Flash Ready Indicator||LED, audible|
|Operating Voltage||120V AC|
|Built-in Slave Cell||PocketWizard radio receiver, Wein IR, optical|
|Dimensions||7.12 x 9.25 x 7.8" (18 x 23.5 x 19.8 cm)|
|Weight||12.1 lb (5.5 kg)|
|Package Weight||15.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.4 x 10.7 x 10.2"|
This Dynalite SP1600 1600W/s Studio Power Pack is powerful and versatile enough to handle a wide variety of on-the-run assignments like fashion, corporate work, portraiture, weddings and interiors, but the rigors of the studio is where it really shines. If you need the speed and consistency necessary to shoot at full power all day long then this pack is for you.
The SP1600 has 4 head outlets and breaks down its output symmetrically or asymmetrically over a 6 stop range with short flash durations. Dynalite has beefed up the SP1600's capacitors and profile and added a bit of weight to give you a super-fast recycle time of 1.2 seconds at full power. A variator knob allows fine tuned exposure adjustments over 2 stops in 2/10 stop increments. Triggering options include sync cord (provided), IR or optical slave as well as a built in PocketWizard radio receiver.
Although you may be tired at the end of a long shooting day, it won't be because of your equipment. Even with all of that power the SP1600 pack weighs in at 12.1 lb (5.5 kg) and measures 7.12 x 9.25 x 7.8" (18 x 23.5 x 19.8 cm).
- Built In PocketWizard Receiver
- Digital radio circuitry allows you to eliminate sync cords and wirelessly synchronize any number of power packs with high consistency, sensitivity and broad range - even on bright outdoor sets. You can trigger from any PocketWizard transmitter or Sekonic meter with transmitter.
- Power Control Switch
- Two full / half / quarter power switches to provide seven basic power settings. Arc proof
- Combined / Ratio Output Switch
- One switch lets you toggle between Symmetrical and Asymmetrical routing of the "A" and "B" flash head outlet banks. LED indicates combined mode. Arc proof.
- All Channel Dimmer
- Two f/stop variator fine-tunes power settings on all heads simultaneously, in 2/10 stop increments. Used in conjunction with the Power Control Switches the pack has a full 6 f/stop range.
- Modeling Light Control
- Dual proportional dimmer slide switch control includes FULL OFF so that the cooling fan may continue to run.
- Flash Head Outlets
- Four arc-protected outlets allow you to plug and unplug flash head cables without shutting down the power pack.
- Ready Light Test Switch
- This low profile button serves as a flash test switch and signals 100% flash readiness
- Audible Ready Indicator
- 100% recycle indicator with its own ON / OFF switch for applications that demand it.
- Sync Input Socket
- Choose standard mono plug sync cord, Wein Slave Eye (responds consistently to other flashes or infrared triggering) or Pocket Wizard Receiver. ISO approved low voltage sync circuit.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.