Dynalite MK8-1222V RoadMax 800Ws 2 Head Kit (120V)
- Redesigned MH2065V Flash Head
- 300W Modeling Lamp Standard
- Upgradable to 650W Modeling Lamp
- 2 Stop Variator
- Built-in PocketWizard Receiver
- 1 800Ws Pack with Radio Slave (120V)
- 2 MH2065V Heads
- 2 Stands, 2 Umbrellas
- Sync Cord, Case
This Dynalite MK8-1222V RoadMax 800Ws 2 Head Kit (120V) is powerful and versatile enough to handle a wide variety of on-the-run assignments like fashion, corporate work, portraiture, weddings and interiors. The MP800 pack has 4 head outlets and breaks down its output symmetrically or asymmetrically over a 6 stop range with short flash durations at a super fast 1.2 seconds recycling time at full power. A variator knob allows fine tuned exposure adjustments over 2 stops in 2/10 stop increments. Triggering options include sync cord (provided), IR or optical slave as well as a built in PocketWizard radio slave.
The included MH2065V flash heads are great news for photographers who want to shoot stills and video simultaneously. This head can really take the heat; it comes standard with a 300W modeling lamp but is can be upgraded to 650W making it a true hotlight/strobelight. It has a user- replaceable 2000Ws capacity flash tube with an ideal color temperature of 5400K and powerful fan-cooling which means that you'll get extended life out of both the tube and the hotlight/modeling lamp. The detachable 18 ft power cable ensures that the heads have the smallest possible profile for packing and transporting. The kit's light stands and umbrellas both employ a unique design that lets them fold in upon themselves to fit in the soft-sided Cordura case.
Although you may be tired at the end of a long shooting day, it won't be because of your equipment. The MP800 pack weighs a mere 5.3 lb, the MH2065V head less than 2.0 lb and the entire kit approximately 22 lb.
For complete specs on select items included in this kit please click on the links below:
- MP800 RoadMax Power Pack
- Fires from your PocketWizard radio slave transmitter, the included sync cord, or from the built-in optical slave (from other flashes).
- Varies only ~0.1 stop from shot to shot
- Color temperature varies ±80°K over the exposure range - not visible to the human eye
- Compact and lightweight
- Very precise power controls provide 6 stop power range
- Fast - Recycles in 1.2 seconds @ full power
- When used with the power control switches, up to 18 different settings with a single flash head are possible.
- Switchable acoustic signal "beeps" when unit is fully recycled
- MH2065V RoadMax Flash Heads
- Fan cooling of the lamp head allows for increased protection under the most demanding of circumstances
- Bright 300W quartz halogen modeling lamp is upgradable to 650W for still and video work
- Continuous tilting for stand or suspension mounting
- No tools are required to replace the "plug & play" flashtube assemblies
- The reflectors are built-in - each head can be outfitted with optional parabolic reflectors, barn doors, and grid spot holders for greater light control.
- 36" white umbrellas have black backing to prevent stray light and fold down to only 20"
- Sync Cord
- Monoplug to PC 16' (5 m) is included
- Kit Case
- Soft padded case with movable dividers
|Maximum Watt/Seconds|| Power pack: 800 |
Each flash head: 2,000
|Power Requirements||120 VAC|
|Recycle Time|| 1.2 sec @ max power |
Min power: Not specified by manufacturer
|f/Stop Range||6 stops, Symmetrical / Asymmetrical|
|Flash Duration||Not specified by manufacturer|
|Flash Ready Indicator||LED, audible|
|Built-in Slave Cell||PocketWizard radio receiver, Wein IR, optical|
|Sync Voltage||Circuit voltage: 10V|
|Fan Cooled||Power pack: No, flash heads: Yes|
|User Replaceable Flashtube||Yes|
|Changeable Reflector||Optional clip-on RR-80, RR-50|
|Cable Length|| Head: detachable 18' (5.45 m) |
Sync: 16' (5.0 m) Mono to PC
|Modeling Light Wattage||300W, optional 650W|
|Protective Glass Dome||No|
|Dimensions|| Power pack w/ handle: 5.87 x 6.87 x 6.12" (14.9 x 17.4 x 15.5 cm) |
Each flash head: 5.5 x 5.0 x 7.5" (13.9 x 12.7 x 19 cm) folded
|Weight|| Power pack: 5.3 lb (2.4 kg) |
Each flash head: 1.93 lb (0.87 kg)
|Kit Weight||Approximately: 22 lb (10 kg) including case|
|Package Weight||28.2 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.0 x 19.0 x 11.0"|
- MP800 800W/s RoadMax Power Pack
- 2 x MH2065V Flash Head with 300W Modeling Lamp
- 2 x Umbrella - White with Black Backing - (36"/0.9 m)
- 2 x Compact Lightweight Light Stand (Black, 6.5')
- Dynalite Kit Case
- Sync Cord, 1/4" Diamater Phono to PC - 16' (5m)
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.