DSAN Corp. PerfectCue Professional Kit with 2 PerfectCue Systems and Case
- Light / Sound Signaling System
- Belt Pack Integration Support
- 4-Pin Input/Output XLR Jacks
- Volume Control
- 16-Channel Communication
- 2 x PerfectCue Signaling System
- Storage Case for PerfectCue Kit
- 2 x 12V External Power Supply
- 4 x USB Cables
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
|Laser Power||<3 mW|
|Laser Wavelength||530 nM (green)|
|Batteries|| 2 x CR2032 for transmitter |
1 x CR123 for laser
|Battery Life (approx.)||25 hours for laser|
|Antenna Dimensions||Height: 1.3" / 3.2 cm|
|Dimensions||1.9 x 3.5 x 0.8" / 4.8 x 8.9 x 2.0 cm|
|Weight||2.5 oz / 71 g|
|Power||12 VAC wall adapter|
|USB||Dual programmable USB ports|
|Input/Output Connectors||4-pin XLR jacks|
|Package Weight||15.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.2 x 16.6 x 8.3"|
Audio-visual technicians doing set-ups in large venues will appreciate the PerfectCue System: Professional Kit from DSAN . This kit includes two PerfectCue light and sound signaling systems and a sturdy, foam-fitted carry/storage case. Each system makes it possible for a presenter to signal the projectionist via wireless hand-held actuator. In addition, the two programmable USB ports let you control your presentation software.
Intelligent design elements support integration with belt-pack headsets and include 4-pin input / output XLR jacks that allow the cue light to mediate between the belt-pack and headsets. Interference-free, two-way communication is facilitated by the signaling system with only the cue light sound being added to the reception. The cue light and hand-held transmitter can communicate over 16 different channels. This ability is useful for operating systems in adjacent rooms.
- Light and sound signaling system that allows you as a presenter to signal the projectionist via wireless hand-held actuator
- Allows you to remotely control presentation software via dual programmable USB ports
- Integrates intelligent design elements that support operation in conjunction with belt-pack headsets
- Includes 4-pin input / output XLR jacks that allow the cue light to mediate between the belt-pack and headsets
- Facilitates interference-free, two-way communication with only the cue light sound being added to the reception
- Offers volume control
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.