Drobo B810n 8-Bay NAS Enclosure
- 8 Drive Bays
- Supports HDDs and SSDs
- Marvell Quad-Core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Integrated BeyondRAID Technology
- Automated Data-Aware Tiering
- Smart Volumes & Thin Provisioning
- Drobo Dashboard Support & Drobo Apps
- Linux Version 3.2
Enhanced read and write features found on the B810n 8-Bay NAS Enclosure from Drobo provide rapid data transfers to and from multiple users. The data tiering feature nearly eliminates the delay between multiple read and write processes when used with solid state drives, while the hot data cache feature prefetches data during the read process to predict what data will be read next to enhance read speeds. Combine the enhanced data transfer rates with dual Ethernet failover ports and you have a comprehensive, network-attached storage solution. When used in concert, the bonded Gigabit Ethernet ports provide nearly double the performance that would be achieved with a single port, and they can also be used separately to connect the Drobo to two different networks.
With the Drobo B810n, you can share files across platforms, as it supports computers running Mac, Windows, and Linux. You can even use the Drobo DR feature to create offsite data backups to ensure your data is safe in the event of system failure, theft, natural disaster, etc. For added peace of mind, Drobo has included a built-in battery designed to power the internal RAM, keeping directory structures safe until the power returns.
Once the Drobo B810n is set up, you can choose from a large catologue of DroboApps. These apps help to increase the functionality of this NAS storage device with features such as cloud backup services, streaming music and video apps, and much more.
- BeyondRAID Technology
- To expand the storage capacity of an array, BeyondRAID enables additional disk drives to beinserted into empty drive bays. These new drives are automatically and transparently configured for use in the array without user intervention. However, if all drive bays are occupied, simply replace the smallest capacity drive with a higher capacity one and BeyondRAID will do the rest. Unlike traditional RAID arrays, the BeyondRAID technology in Drobo enables different drive capacities to work in the same unit. The B810n supports up to 64TB of storage.
- Thin Provisioning
- Instant Expansion
- Mixed Drive Size Utilization
- Automatic Protection Levels
- Single or Dual Disk Redundancy
- Virtual Hot Spare
- Data Aware
- Drive Re-ordering
- Hybrid Storage & Tiering
- The Drobo B810n moves beyond manually tuning an array for applications that have different storage requirements. Its ability to automatically tier frequently used transactional data from stored data that's seldom used enables businesses to consolidate storage resources and share that storage across all connected clients and their applications.
When using the hybrid storage option, Drobo's Data Aware Tiering leverages high-capacity hard drives (HDDs) for bulk storage and high-performance solid state drives (SSDs) for transfer acceleration. The result is fast redundant storage with a fast read cache for an application-optimized solution that requires no manual tuning.
- Optimized for Business
- Similar to business applications, Drobo is ideal for building a highly scalable networked storage system or fast backup target.
- Designed for Hosting and Delivering Large Video Files
- This 2nd generation 8-Bay Drobo can be used with a variety of security surveillance applications as well as hosting large amounts of video contained in a library. It is based on a quad-core Marvell processor with 2GB of RAM and it uses a highly tuned Linux operating system giving it a five times performance boost over its already fast predecessor, the Drobo B800fs.
- Drobo Dashboard
- Drobo Dashboard is an administration tool to centrally manage all your Drobos. It displays the status of all of your Drobos as if they were right in front of you. In fact, it provides the same status lights and storage capacity usage gauge that are on the front panel of each of your Drobos. This allows you to easily check the health of all your disk drives. Plus, the dashboard handles all administration tasks simply and easily without you needing to become a storage expert.
- Battery Backup Protects Your Data from Power Loss
- Drobo protects your data from loss in the event of a sudden power outage. This protects directory structures, ensuring Drobo will remount on you computer. Drobo has a battery inside and RAM to keep structures from being lost. When there is a power outage, data is stored on internal flash-based nonvolatile storage. Your data is safe until power returns.
|Connectivity||2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports|
|Drives|| Up to 8 SATA or solid state drives (SSDs) |
4KN disk support
Drives of any manufacturer, capacity, spindle speed and/or cache can be used
No tools required for 2.5" SSD carriers
Expandable by adding drives or hot-swapping existing drives with larger ones
|Management|| Drive bay indicator lights, capacity gauge, status lights |
Drobo Dashboard version 2.7 or later
|Operating System Support|| Mac OS X 10.7 and higher |
Windows 10 32- and 64-bit
Windows 8/8.1 32- and 64-bit
Windows 7 32- and 64-bit
Windows Server 2012 32- and 64-bit
Windows Server 2008 R2 32- and 64-bit
|Network Protocols|| Common Internet File System (CIFS) / Server Message Block (SMB) |
Apple Filing Protocol (AFP)
|Ethernet|| Connection failover |
Jumbo frames (up to 9000 bytes MTU)
|Hardware||Carrier-less drive bays for 3.5" drives|
|Power & Cooling|| Internal power supply: AC Input - 100/240 VAC, 1.8/0.75 A, 50/60 Hz |
� Idle System (standby, drives off): 13 watts
� Typical Idle System (drive spin down mode, eight (8) drives): 25 watts
� Typical Busy System four (4) drives): 82 watts
Dual, fixed cooling fans
|Environmental Specifcations|| Acoustics - Normal Operation: 30.4 dB |
Operating Temperature: 50 to 95°F / 10 to 35°C
Non-Operating Temperature (storage): 14 to 140°F / -10 to 60°C
Operating Humidity: 5 to 80%
|Certifications|| Environmental: RoHS, WEEE, REACH |
Regulatory: FCC Part 15 Class B; Canada ICES-003 Class B; CE Mark; CISPR22 Class B; VCCI Approval to V.3; ACA Approval to AS/NZS 3548
Safety: UL, cUL, CB
|Rack Mountable||Desktop or 3 RU Rack Mount (rack mount kit optional)|
|Dimensions||12.7 x 5.46 x 14.1" / 309 x 139 x 358 mm|
|Weight||16.2 lb / 7.4 kg (without hard drives)|
|Package Weight||21.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.0 x 15.5 x 11.5"|
- 2 x 6 ft / 1.8 m Ethernet Cables
- 6 ft / 1.8 m Power Cord
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.