Drobo B810n 32TB 8-Bay NAS Enclosure Kit with Drives (8 x 4TB)
- 8 x 4TB 3.5" NAS Hard Drives Included
- 8 Drive Bays
- Marvell Quad-Core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Integrated BeyondRAID Technology
- Automated Data-Aware Tiering
- Smart Volumes & Thin Provisioning
- Drobo Dashboard Support
- Linux Version 3.2
This B&H Kit comes with a Drobo B810n 8-Bay NAS Enclosure and eight 4TB hard drives so you can create 32TB of centralized data for your network. This amount of raw storage is suited for a home office or a small company. Aside from storage capabilities, the NAS-based hard drives are designed to operate in 24x7 environments and offer enhanced energy efficiency, which helps reduce the cost of running an always-available storage solution. With a convenient design, you can quickly install the 3.5" hard drives into the B810n's drive bays without the need for tools or trays. Moreover, your data is delivered via two Gigabit Ethernet ports and managed by a quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM.
- Drobo B810n 8-Bay NAS Enclosure
Enhanced read and write features found on the B810n 8-Bay NAS Enclosure from Drobo provide rapid data transfers to and from multiple users. The data tiering feature nearly eliminates the delay between multiple read and write processes when used with solid state drives, while the hot data cache feature prefetches data during the read process to predict what data will be read next to enhance read speeds. Combine the enhanced data transfer rates with dual Ethernet failover ports and you have a comprehensive, network-attached storage solution. When used in concert, the bonded Gigabit Ethernet ports provide nearly double the performance that would be achieved with a single port, and they can also be used separately to connect the Drobo to two different networks.
With the Drobo B810n, you can share files across platforms, as it supports computers running Mac, Windows, and Linux. You can even use the Drobo DR feature to create offsite data backups to ensure your data is safe in the event of system failure, theft, natural disaster, etc. For added peace of mind, Drobo has included a built-in battery designed to power the internal RAM, keeping directory structures safe until the power returns.
Once the Drobo B810n is set up, you can choose from a large catologue of DroboApps. These apps help to increase the functionality of this NAS storage device with features such as cloud backup services, streaming music and video apps, and much more.
- BeyondRAID Technology
- To expand the storage capacity of an array, BeyondRAID enables additional disk drives to beinserted into empty drive bays. These new drives are automatically and transparently configured for use in the array without user intervention. However, if all drive bays are occupied, simply replace the smallest capacity drive with a higher capacity one and BeyondRAID will do the rest. Unlike traditional RAID arrays, the BeyondRAID technology in Drobo enables different drive capacities to work in the same unit. The B810n supports up to 64TB of storage.
- Thin Provisioning
- Instant Expansion
- Mixed Drive Size Utilization
- Automatic Protection Levels
- Single or Dual Disk Redundancy
- Virtual Hot Spare
- Data Aware
- Drive Re-ordering
- Hybrid Storage & Tiering
- The Drobo B810n moves beyond manually tuning an array for applications that have different storage requirements. Its ability to automatically tier frequently used transactional data from stored data that's seldom used enables businesses to consolidate storage resources and share that storage across all connected clients and their applications.
When using the hybrid storage option, Drobo's Data Aware Tiering leverages high-capacity hard drives (HDDs) for bulk storage and high-performance solid state drives (SSDs) for transfer acceleration. The result is fast redundant storage with a fast read cache for an application-optimized solution that requires no manual tuning.
- Optimized for Business
- Similar to business applications, Drobo is ideal for building a highly scalable networked storage system or fast backup target.
- Designed for Hosting and Delivering Large Video Files
- This 2nd generation 8-Bay Drobo can be used with a variety of security surveillance applications as well as hosting large amounts of video contained in a library. It is based on a quad-core Marvell processor with 2GB of RAM and it uses a highly tuned Linux operating system giving it a five times performance boost over its already fast predecessor, the Drobo B800fs.
- Drobo Dashboard
- Drobo Dashboard is an administration tool to centrally manage all your Drobos. It displays the status of all of your Drobos as if they were right in front of you. In fact, it provides the same status lights and storage capacity usage gauge that are on the front panel of each of your Drobos. This allows you to easily check the health of all your disk drives. Plus, the dashboard handles all administration tasks simply and easily without you needing to become a storage expert.
- Battery Backup Protects Your Data from Power Loss
- Drobo protects your data from loss in the event of a sudden power outage. This protects directory structures, ensuring Drobo will remount on you computer. Drobo has a battery inside and RAM to keep structures from being lost. When there is a power outage, data is stored on internal flash-based nonvolatile storage. Your data is safe until power returns.
- 8 x WD 4TB Red 5400 rpm SATA III 3.5" Internal NAS HDD
Designed with home and small office/business customers in mind, the 4TB Red 5400 rpm SATA III 3.5" Internal NAS HDD from WD is well-suited for NAS environments with up to eight 3.5" drive bays. Engineered to handle increased workloads, this 4TB drive operates using a SATA III 6 Gb/s interface, a 64MB cache, and a rotational speed of 5400 rpm, all of which help to ensure uninterrupted data transfers with a sustained rate of up to 150 MB/s. This drive also features high levels of reliability, with 600,000 load/unload cycles, <10 in 10 14 non-recoverable read errors per bits read, error recovery controls, and 1,000,000 hours MTBF for 1-8 bay NAS systems. Also built into this drive are noise and vibration protection and WD's NASware 3.0 helps increase system compatibility, allowing WD Red drives to be more easily integrated with your existing network infrastructure.
- Fill Your NAS with WD Red
- Built for 1 to 8-bay NAS systems, WD Red lets users store their data in one unit
- NASware 3.0 Technology
- Built into every WD Red hard drive, NASware 3.0's technology helps improves your system's storage performance by increasing compatibility, integration, upgradeability, and reliability
- Built for NAS Compatibility
- Desktop drives aren't purpose-built for NAS, but WD Red drives with NASware are. WD's technology helps takes the guesswork out of selecting a drive. WD Red is for small NAS systems and WD's algorithm balances performance and reliability in NAS and RAID environments
- Desktop Drives vs. WD Red
- Desktop hard drives are not designed for NAS environments. Do right by your NAS and choose a drive with an array of features to help preserve your data and maintain optimum performance. Take the following into consideration when choosing a hard drive for your NAS:
- Compatibility: Without being tested for compatibility with your NAS system, improved performance is not guaranteed
- Reliability: The always-on environment of a NAS or RAID is a hot one and desktop drives aren't typically tested in those conditions. WD Red is
- Error Recovery Controls: WD Red NAS hard drives are specifically designed with RAID error recovery control to help reduce failures within the NAS system. Desktop drives are not typically designed for RAID environments where this can be an issue
- Noise and Vibration Protection: Designed to operate solo, desktop drives offer little or no protection from the noise and vibration faced in a multi-drive system. WD Red drives are designed for multi-bay NAS systems
- WD Red for Home
- Stream, backup, share, and organize your digital content at home with a NAS and WD Red drives designed to share content to the devices in your home. Red NASware helps increase your drives' compatibility with your devices, TV, stereo, and more
- WD Red for Small Business
- WD Red is a good hard drive choice for 1 to 8 bay systems. NASware 3.0 allows for integration with your existing network so WD Red can share and backup files at the speed of your business. For larger businesses with up to 16 bays, use WD Red Pro
- 3D Active Balance Plus
- This helps ensure your data is protected from excessive vibration and noise in a NAS or RAID environment. This dual-plane balance control helps reduce the degradation of your drive over time
- Since your NAS system is always on, a reliable drive is essential. With an MTBF of up to 1 million hours, the WD Red drive with NASware 3.0 is designed for 24x7 environments
- Cooler Operations
- By reducing power consumption, the operating temperature of your NAS stays cooler. With a lower temperature in your system, you can create a more reliable solution for your NAS
- Drobo B810n 8-Bay NAS Enclosure
Connectivity 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports Drives Up to 8 SATA or solid state drives (SSDs)
4KN disk support
Drives of any manufacturer, capacity, spindle speed and/or cache can be used
No tools required for 2.5" SSD carriers
Expandable by adding drives or hot-swapping existing drives with larger ones
Management Drive bay indicator lights, capacity gauge, status lights
Drobo Dashboard version 2.7 or later
Operating System Support Mac OS X 10.7 and higher
Windows 10 32- and 64-bit
Windows 8/8.1 32- and 64-bit
Windows 7 32- and 64-bit
Windows Server 2012 32- and 64-bit
Windows Server 2008 R2 32- and 64-bit
Network Protocols Common Internet File System (CIFS) / Server Message Block (SMB)
Apple Filing Protocol (AFP)
Ethernet Connection failover
Jumbo frames (up to 9000 bytes MTU)
Hardware Carrier-less drive bays for 3.5" drives Power & Cooling Internal power supply: AC Input - 100/240 VAC, 1.8/0.75 A, 50/60 Hz
� Idle System (standby, drives off): 13 watts
� Typical Idle System (drive spin down mode, eight (8) drives): 25 watts
� Typical Busy System four (4) drives): 82 watts
Dual, fixed cooling fans
Environmental Specifcations Acoustics - Normal Operation: 30.4 dB
Operating Temperature: 50 to 95°F / 10 to 35°C
Non-Operating Temperature (storage): 14 to 140°F / -10 to 60°C
Operating Humidity: 5 to 80%
Certifications Environmental: RoHS, WEEE, REACH
Regulatory: FCC Part 15 Class B; Canada ICES-003 Class B; CE Mark; CISPR22 Class B; VCCI Approval to V.3; ACA Approval to AS/NZS 3548
Safety: UL, cUL, CB
Rack Mountable Desktop or 3 RU Rack Mount (rack mount kit optional) Dimensions 12.7 x 5.46 x 14.1" / 309 x 139 x 358 mm Weight 16.2 lb / 7.4 kg (without hard drives) Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 17.0 x 15.5 x 11.5"
- 8 x WD 4TB Red 5400 rpm SATA III 3.5" Internal NAS HDD
Product Specifications Capacity 4 TB Interface SATA III 6 Gb/s Form Factor 3.5" Advanced Format (AF) Yes Native Command Queuing Yes RoHS Compliant Yes Performance Data Transfer Rate (max) Interface Speed: 6 Gb/s
Internal Transfer Rate: 150 MB/s
Cache 64 MB Rotational Speed 5400 rpm Reliability / Data Integrity Load/Unload Cycles 600,000 Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read <1 in 10 14 MTBF 1,000,000 hours Average Power Requirements Read/Write: 4.5 W
Idle: 3.3 W
Standby/Sleep: 0.4 W
Environmental Specifications Temperature Operating: 32 to 149°F / 0 to 65°C
Non-Operating: -40 to 158°F / -40 to 70°C
Shock Operating (2 ms, read/write): 30 Gs
Operating (2 ms, read): 65 Gs
Non-Operating (2 ms): 250 Gs
Acoustics Idle: 25 dBA Seek (average): 28 dBA Physical Dimensions Dimensions 1.028 x 5.700 x 4.000" / 26.11 x 144.8 x 101.6 mm Weight 1.50 lb / 0.68 kg Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 8.5 x 6.1 x 2.9"
- B810n 8-Bay NAS Enclosure
- 2 x 6 ft / 1.8 m Ethernet Cables
- 6 ft / 1.8 m Power Cord
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.