Drobo B810i 8-Bay iSCSI SAN Enclosure
- 8 x 3.5" SATA Drive Bays
- 3 x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- BeyondRAID Technology
- Hybrid Storage & Data-Aware Tiering
- Drobo Dashboard
- Smart Volumes & Thin Provisioning
- Microsoft Multipath I/O (MPIO)
- No Tools Needed for 2.5" Drive Carriers
- Windows, Mac, & VMware Compatible
Designed for small businesses to provide reliable and high performance storage servers for processes such as file services, data protection, email, and server virtualization, the B810i 8-Bay iSCSI SAN Enclosure from Drobo integrates seamlessly into your TCP/IP network infrastructure and utilizes the industry-standard iSCSI protocol to provide simple and consolidated storage for your servers. It is equipped with three Gigabit Ethernet ports, two of which provide data and one of which is for management.
The Drobo B810i has eight 3.5" drive bays which are able to support up to eight SATA hard drives or SSDs, with no tools being required for installing 2.5" SSD carriers. As SSDs are able to operate with faster data transfer speeds, Drobo's hybrid storage option and Data Aware Tiering allow the most frequently accessed data to be stored on the SSDs, while less accessed data is stored on the hard drives. The result is fast redundant storage with an efficient read cache. The drive bays in the B810i also are also compatible with 4KN media.
The Drobo B810i has also been built on BeyondRAID technology. If there are any empty drive bays, BeyondRAID allows additional drives to be inserted into the array, where they would be automatically configured. If all drive bays are occupied, simply replace the smallest capacity drive with a larger one and BeyondRAID will handle the rest. BeyondRAID is also what allows drives of varying capacities to work in the same unit, which helps enable future expansion as larger drives become available.
Built with a desktop form factor with a 3 RU / 19" rackmount kit available separately and controlled using Drobo's Dashboard software, the B810i is powered using an internal 100/240 VAC power supply that operates at 1.8/0.75A and 50/60 Hz. It is compatible with Windows NTFS, Mac HFS+, and WMware VMFS file systems. Included are 1 x 6.0' power cord, 3 x 6.0' Ethernet cables, and international (Dutch, French, & Japanese) LED labels for the front panel. The Drobo B810i is protected by a limited 1-year warranty.
- BeyondRAID Technology
- A Drobo B810i iSCSI array can hold up to eight SATA hard drives of any capacity. To expand the storage capacity of an array, BeyondRAID enables additional disk drives to be inserted into empty drive bays. These new drives are automatically and transparently configured for use in the array without user intervention. However, if all drive bays are occupied, simply replace the smallest capacity drive with a higher capacity one and BeyondRAID will do the rest.
Unlike traditional RAID arrays, the BeyondRAID technology in Drobo enables different drive capacities to work in the same unit. This enables future expansion as larger SATA drives become available. With Drobo, access to data is always maintained while it protects against simultaneous drive failures
- Smart Volumes and Thin Provisioning
- Create new volumes up to 64TB in seconds and manage them over time with ease. Drobo's Smart Volume management technology with Thin Provisioning integrated into the B810i allows volumes to pull storage from the common pool of disks rather than a specific physical disk allocation. The labor of resizing and migrating volumes is replaced with the simplicity of intelligent engineering. The Drobo B810i supports 255 Smart Volumes of up to 64TB each
- Hybrid Storage and Tiering
- The Drobo B810n moves beyond manually tuning an array for applications that have different storage requirements. Its ability to automatically tier frequently used transactional data from stored data that's seldom used enables businesses to consolidate storage resources and share that storage across all connected clients and their applications.
When using the hybrid storage option, Drobo's Data Aware Tiering leverages high-capacity hard disk drives (HDDs) for bulk storage and high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for both read and write acceleration. The Drobo B810i can use the same SSDs to deliver both a Data Aware Transactional Tier and Hot Data cache at the same time. The result is fast redundant storage with a fast read cache for an application-optimized solution that requires no manual tuning
- Optimizing Business Applications
- Drobo is well suited for building your first scalable backup server or server virtualization cluster. Drobo technology is often used with many well-known backup products including Veem Backup, VMware vSphere, Acronis, and Symantec Backup Exec 15
- Rackmount Ready, Desktop Quiet
- The Drobo B810i can be deployed in a server room for IT use or on a desktop for workgroup sharing of storage, thanks to its compact design and quiet operation. Dual smart fans automatically manage their speeds to optimize cooling and minimize operating noise. The Drobo B810i rackmount is sold separately
- Drobo Dashboard
- Drobo Dashboard is an easy-to-use administration tool to centrally manage all your Drobos. It displays the status of all of your Drobos as if they were right in front of you.
In fact, it provides the same status lights and storage capacity usage gauge that are on the front panel of each of your Drobos. So wherever you are, you can check the health of all your disk drives and know that Drobo has your back, keeping all your data safe. Plus the dashboard handles all administration tasks simply and easily without you needing to become a storage expert. This is an easy way to configure and manage business-class storage
- Drobo products are engineered to the highest standards, but occasionally something goes wrong. DroboCare is simple, powerful protection for your Drobo storage. The DroboCare support program extends your peace of mind beyond the standard warranty term and the phone support included with your Drobo purchase. DroboCare gives you more, even during your standard warranty period
|Connectivity|| - 2 x Gigabit Ethernet ports for data |
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port for management
|Drives and Expansion|| - Up to 8 SATA or solid-state drives (SSDs) |
- 4KN disk support
- Drives of any manufacturer, capacity, spindle speed and/or cache can be used
- No tools required for 2.5" SSD carriers
- Expandable by adding drives or hot-swapping existing drives with larger ones
|BeyondRAID Features|| - Thin Provisioning |
- Instant Expansion
- Mixed Drive Size Utilization
- Automatic Protection LevelsBackground Data Integrity Scrubbing
- Single or Dual Disk Redundancy
- Virtual Hot Spare
- Data Aware
- Drive Re-ordering
|Management|| - Drive bay indicator lights, capacity gauge, status lights |
- Drobo Dashboard version 2.7 or later
- Drobo Dashboard email alerts
|File Systems Supported|| - Mac OS X: HFS+ |
- Windows: NTFS
- VMware: VMFS
|Network Protocols|| - iSCSI |
- CHAP Authentication
- MPIO support
|Ethernet Features|| - MPIO |
- Jumbo frames (up to 9000 bytes MTU)
|Hardware||- Carrier-less drive bays for 3.5" drives|
|Form Factor||- Desktop|
|Additional Software Features|| - Hybrid Storage |
- Automated Data-Aware Tiering
- Automated Hot Data Cache
- Drive Spin Down
- Utilizing Linux version 3.2
|Power and Cooling|| - Internal power supply: AC Input - 100/240 VAC, 1.8/0.75 A, 50/60 Hz - Power Consumption: |
|Environmental Specifications|| - Acoustics, Normal Operation: 30.4 dB |
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 95°F / 10 to 35°C
- Non-Operating Temperature (storage): 14 to 140°F / -10 to 60°C
|Certifications|| - Environmental: RoHS, WEEE, REACH |
- Regulatory: FCC Part 15 Class B; Canada ICES-003 Class B; CE Mark; CISPR22 Class B; VCCI Approval to V.3; ACA Approval to AS/NZS 3548
- Safety: UL, cUL, CB
|Dimensions||12.70 x 5.46 x 14.10" / 322.58 x 138.68 x 358.14 mm|
|Weight||16.3 lb / 7.4 kg|
|Package Weight||22.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||17.0 x 15.4 x 11.4"|
- 3 x 6.0' / 1.8m Ethernet Cables
- 6.0' / 1.8m Power Cord
- International LED Labels for Front Panel (Dutch, French, and Japanese)
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.