DPA Microphones 4011C Cardioid Microphone (Compact)
- Compact Design
- Cardioid Condenser
- Total Transparency
- Detailed High-Frequency Character
- For Live Sound & Recording
- Transparent Output Stage
- 20dB Pad Switch
The compact 4011C Cardioid Microphone from DPA is designed for capturing vocals, close miking instruments, amplifier cabinets, and other sources in live sound reinforcement and crucial recording applications. It features a cardioid condenser element for minimizing off-axis noise in spot-miking applications and an output stage that provides faithful recreations of the original source material. Additionally, the microphone allows you to maintain a linear tonal response when closely positioning it near speaker cabinets, percussion, and other instruments.
- Cardioid pickup pattern provides separation between sound sources
- Equally suitable for close-up work on acoustic guitar, grand piano, overheads, percussion, wind instruments, and vocals
- Flat on-axis frequency response and maximum phase response
|Operating Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Diaphragm||0.75" (19 mm)|
|Frequency Range||20 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||76 dB A-Weighted|
|Equivalent Noise Level|| 18 dB A-Weighted |
25 dB ITU-R 468
|Maximum SPL||152 dB SPL|
|Load Impedance||2 kOhms|
|Sensitivity||-40 dB, re: 1 V/Pa|
|Power Requirements||48 V|
|Output Connectors||3-Pin XLR|
|Operating Relative Humidity||90%|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 113°F (-40.00 to 45.00°C)|
|Operating Current Consumption||2.8mA|
|Dynamic Range||121 dB|
|THD||< 1.0% up to 139 dB SPL Peak|
|Length||2.52" (64 mm)|
|Diameter||0.75" (19 mm)|
|Weight||2.05 oz (58 g)|
|Package Weight||1.45 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.7 x 6.2 x 2.8"|
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.