Digital Sputnik DS 1 LED Light Modular System
- 4 x 4" RGBW LED Module
- Full Color Control; Primary Color Output
- Completely Modular System
- Color Temperature: 1500-10,000K
- Beam Angle: 20�
- Dimming from 0-100%
- Local Controls and OLED Screen
- PSU with Dual V-Mount Battery Plates
- Universal 90-260 VAC Power Adapter
- Optional Wi-Fi and DMX Connectivity
|Light Source||RGBW LED|
|Color Temperature||1500-10000K, Full Color Control|
|Control|| Local controls |
Wireless DMX (optional)
|Battery Plate||2 x V-mount|
|Power Requirements|| Module: 12-36 VDC or 6 A batteries |
AC Adapter: 90-260 VAC
|Power Draw||140 W|
|Cable Length||2' / 75 cm|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 115�F / -20 to 45�C|
|Dimensions||Module: 4.0 x 4.0" / 116 x 116 mm|
|Weight||Module: 2.8 lb / 1.3 kg|
|Package Weight||10.95 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||15.7 x 11.0 x 6.2"|
Be flexible and mobile with the DS 1 LED Light Modular System from Digital Sputnik . Able to output light equivalent to that of a 100W HMI or a 500W tungsten fixture while measuring just 4 x 4", this light ensures portability without sacrificing power. It also uses an RGBW LED module which provides color temperature adjustment from 1500-10,000K as well as full color control, including primary color rendering. This single light system can also be expanded with ease to add either more light, Wi-Fi or DMX connections, and more.
The fixture offers a focused beam angle of 20� along with flicker-free dimming from 0-100% for maximum flexibility. Users will also be able to control this using local controls and an OLED screen. Also, the light can be run off of batteries thanks to a dual V-mount battery plate setup on the PSU, or it can be powered by the included 90-260 VAC adapter.
- Light modules are calibrated at the factory to ensure consistency and accuracy.
- Modules feature a memory chip and temperature chip for identification and calibration.
- The 16-bit high precision dimming enables over 2 billion color combinations.
- An Advanced Color Science delivers a constant color temperature throughout the dimming range.
- The light uses a combination of passive and active cooling for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Modular design allows users to create individualized lighting kits for their needs.
- Software updates can be installed to upgrade lights.
- LED board is upgradeable.
- With optional wireless module installed, users can access light information in real-time via an iOS app.
- 32000 lux / 2973 fc at 3' / 1 m
3600 lux / 334 fc at 10' / 3 m
1300 lux / 121 fc at 16' / 5 m
330 lux / 31 fc at 33' / 10 m
170 lux / 16 fc at 49' / 15 m
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.