Denon AVR-X6300H 11.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
- Up to 140W per Channel at 8 Ohms
- Audyssey Sound Optimization
- 4K Ultra HD Upscaling and Pass-Through
- HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel
- 8x HDMI-In / 3x HDMI-Out
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Streaming
- Apple AirPlay and Bluetooth Connectivity
- Front-Panel USB Connectivity
- GUI On-Screen Display
Enjoy immersive multi-channel sound with the Denon AVR-X6300H 11.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver . It delivers up to 140W of power per channel at 8 Ohms and features Dolby Atmos and DTS:X compatibility for object-based audio support. Built-in Bluetooth and AirPlay support allow the receiver to wirelessly stream music from compatible sources, such as smartphones and tablets.
Onboard Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity allow the AVR-X6300H to access a variety of Internet-based music sources, like Pandora, SiriusXM, Internet radio, and more. As an added convenience, you can download the free Denon 2016 AVR Remote App to control the receiver from your compatible Android, iOS, or Kindle devices.
With eight HDMI inputs and three HDMI outputs, this receiver can act as a video switcher for your HD source components. It will pass through 3D and 4K signals, and upscale non-UHD signals to near-4K quality for enhanced viewing of lower-resolution sources when paired with a 4K display. The receiver also has a USB port for accessing media stored on USB flash drives. Audyssey multipoint sound optimization will calibrate the receiver to your speakers and room setup for a tailored listening experience.
Note: Access to certain Internet-based content may require a subscription to a service. Not all services are available in all areas.
- HEOS Wireless Multi-Room Music Streaming, Controlled by the Free HEOS App
- Built-in HEOS technology lets the AVR-X6300H become part of the HEOS wireless multi-room system, allowing you to enjoy your favorite music anywhere around your home. Share music stored on your home network, Internet radio, or streaming services with HEOS wireless speakers or other HEOS-capable receivers throughout the house. And it's all controlled by the free HEOS app, installed on as many compatible smartphones and tablets as you like. The app gives you multi-room audio control, meaning you can command music in every room from any device; play different music from different sources in every room or group several rooms together and play the same song. The HEOS app puts multiple streaming services in the palm of your hand, ready to play on your receiver or any device on your HEOS network. Enjoy music from Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn Internet radio, Amazon Prime Music, iHeartRadio, Sirius XM, SoundCloud, Tidal, Napster, or Deezer, or use the HEOS app to stream tunes or whole albums from your phone, USB stick, or computers and NAS drives on your home network. Whatever you want to hear, access it directly from the HEOS app, complete with support for favorites and playlist functions.
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X surround sound technologies dispense with channel-based coding in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the 3-dimensional space.
- Auro-3D Upgradeable
- Much like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, Auro-3D surround sound technology dispenses with channel-based coding in favor of more advanced object-based coding, giving the sound designer the ability to precisely place sounds anywhere in the 3-dimensional space. Once upgraded with the Auro-Codec decoder, the Denon AVR-X6300H is capable of decoding the original Auro-3D mix and playing back an Auro-3D 9.1- or 10.1-channel configuration (with external amplifier). Auro-3D upgrade availability and pricing to be announced; see the Denon website for more information.
- HDMI 2.0a Connectivity; HDCP 2.2 Compatible; ISF-Certified
- With eight HDMI inputs (including one located on the front panel) and three HDMI outputs, all of which are compatible with HDMI 2.0a, the AVR-X6300H's video section supports 4K Ultra HD 60 Hz video, 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling, High Dynamic Range (HDR), 21:9 video, 3D, and BT.2020 pass-through support on every input. It also features HDCP 2.2 compatibility, a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content, ensuring compatibility with Blu-ray disc players, set-top boxes, and other 4K Ultra HD sources. In addition, the video processor can upscale analog and digital SD and HD video to near-4K Ultra HD resolution. Certified by the Imaging Science Foundation, the AVR-X6300H features a suite of video calibration controls (for use by an ISF technician), along with ISF Day and ISF Night video modes.
- 4th-Generation DSP Processors
- In order to handle the multitude of digital audio decoding and processing functions, the AVR-X6300H features a DSP audio processing system that incorporates four 4th-generation SHARC DSP processors, which together have a combined continuous processing capability of 10 GFLOPS (10 billion floating point numerical computations per second).
- Denon Link HD, AL24 Processing Plus, 11-Channel Monolithic Amplification
- The Denon Link HD system, available when the AVR-X6300H is used with a compatible Denon Blu-ray player, is designed to create a high-accuracy digital link with a dedicated connection for master clock data to eliminate distortion caused by jitter errors in the main audio datastream. Meanwhile, AL24 Processing Plus provides high-resolution digital audio filtering and precision in the main (L/R) audio channels to deliver music with augmented high-frequency detail along with a smooth, natural midrange, creating a natural soundstage with enhanced imaging. The power amplification plays its part, too; the 11 power amp channels feature a discrete monolithic design, providing an augmented audio performance.
- Built-In Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and AirPlay Capability
- Featuring Bluetooth and Wi-Fi wireless streaming connectivity, the AVR-X6300H is equipped with a dual-antenna system for enhanced streaming even in congested environments. Connected to the Internet through your home Wi-Fi network or with a hard-wired connection via the RJ-45 Ethernet LAN port, it allows you to enjoy your favorite tracks from streaming music services, such as Spotify Connect. You can also choose from thousands of Internet radio stations from around the world and enjoy music and speech entertainment of virtually every genre. Apple AirPlay lets you play your favorite tracks wirelessly from your compatible iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad, and via network streaming you can listen to music files stored on your home Windows or Mac computer or NAS devices.
- Denon 2016 AVR Remote App
- With the free Denon 2016 AVR Remote app for iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire, you can control the receiver's operation and access its set-up menu from a smartphone or tablet. The app also gives you access to the receiver's status display, option menus, Denon Blu-ray player control, and an online owner's manual for your convenience. Inside the app, you can switch instantly to the HEOS App to access additional control over your music contents and streaming services, plus full HEOS wireless multi-room control.
- 11-Channel Discrete Amplifier with ECO Mode
- The AVR-X6300H features a monolithic power amplifier design with identical circuit topology on all 11 channels. Each channel is rated at 140 watts (8 Ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, 0.05% THD) and all channels are able to safely drive lower impedance speakers (down to 4 Ohms). Additionally, the 11-channel amplification allows for setting up a 7.1.4-channel 3D experience without the need for an external amplifier. If not in use for 3D audio, the integrated amplifiers can be assigned to drive another pair of speakers in a second audio zone running a different source than the main room. Denon's ECO mode adjusts power consumption according to signal level, and there's an on-screen ECO Mode display that lets you see in real time how much energy ECO mode is saving.
- Dual Subwoofer Outputs
- A single subwoofer can give an uneven bass response at the main listening position, with audible peaks and dips. The AVR-X6300H provides connectivity for two subwoofers; positioned in different locations, they will even-out the low frequencies for more accurate bass anywhere in the listening area. It also provides Audyssey Sub EQ HT to give individual tailoring of each subwoofer via digital signal processing.
- High-Resolution Audio
- Discover the fidelity of high resolution audio tracks with the AVR-X6300H's ability to decode up to 24-bit/192 kHz lossless files (FLAC and WAV; ALAC/Apple Lossless to 24-bit/96 kHz), DSD 2.8 MHz (the audiophile format of SACD), and 5.6 MHz tracks. Play them from memory devices via the front-panel USB or from network sources; the AVR-X6300H will also play lossy file types such as MP3 and WMA.
- Audyssey Room Correction Suite
- Equipped with the Audyssey Platinum suite of DSP algorithms, the AVR-X6300H features Audyssey MultEQ XT32 automatic room acoustic correction. With the supplied microphone, MultEQ XT32 analyzes each speaker's output (including the subwoofers) at up to eight measurement locations and generates digital filters that optimize each channel for the correct frequency and time domain response. Audyssey Dynamic Volume smooths out annoying jumps in volume, such as TV commercials, letting you listen at lower levels and still enjoy clear dialogue, music, and sound effects. Audyssey Dynamic EQ provides tonal tailoring for full-range clarity at nearly any listening level. Audyssey Low Frequency Containment uses psychoacoustic algorithms to deliver a full-range tonal balance, including deep bass, but without disturbing close-by neighbors or family members in other rooms. It also features a multi-step adjustment that lets you dial-in the amount of containment to your preference. Audyssey Sub EQ HT provides individual DSP tailoring of each subwoofer in a dual-subwoofer setup for deeper bass with improved definition compared to a single-subwoofer configuration.
- Wired Multi-Source/Multi-Zone Support
- You can enjoy your favorite movie in the main room while others enjoy stereo sound from different sources in two other rooms, because the AVR-X6300H is equipped with pre-amp outputs for a 2nd zone and 3rd zone. There's also a dedicated HDMI output for 2nd-zone audio and video so you can watch and enjoy two different video sources at the same time.
- Smart TV Connectivity
- Using the HDMI CEC (consumer electronics control) functionality provided on some smart TVs, it's possible to control Denon receivers with the TV's remote. Set the receiver's "HDMI control" to ON, choose the "Smart Menu" receiver control function on the TV, and the Smart Menu home screen allows direct access to a range of receiver functions, including source and surround mode, the main setup menu, and the Smart Select "one-touch" presets.
- Front-Panel USB Port
- With the front-panel USB port, you can connect a USB drive and listen to files from MP3 to high-resolution DSD (2.8/5.6 MHz) and lossless FLAC (up to 24-bit/192 kHz).
- Color-Coded 4-Way Speaker Terminals
- The speaker terminals feature 4-way connection capability to handle a number of speaker cable terminations, including banana plugs. They're also color-coded to help ensure the correct hook-up, with matching color-coded labels for your speaker cables supplied.
- Easy-to-Use Quick Select Functions
- Four Quick Select function buttons on the front panel and the remote control let you choose your favorite sources; each one remembers your preferred set-up and sound mode for that source, and you can use them to store your favorite Internet radio stations.
- Easy to Setup and Use
- The AVR-X6300H's graphic on-screen display is designed to be easy to understand as it guides you through the set-up process to ensure the correct configuration. The Setup Assistant and the included Quick Start Guide together provide easy setup instructions, leading you step-by-step to optimize critical settings for the best possible sound and video quality with the rest of your system.
- External Control and IP Control Capabilities
- As part of Denon's IN-Command series of custom-integration-friendly A/V components, the AVR-X6300H is equipped with a range of features that provide enhanced control capabilities and compatibility with third party and custom integration solutions. For remote control compatibility with other components in your home theater system, the AVR-X6300H features an IR (infrared) remote control input and remote control output on the rear panel, along with dual 12V trigger outputs. The receiver can also be set up and operated by a home computer on the network via IP control, either via wired LAN connection or via Wi-Fi wireless connection. For direct connection to external home automation and control equipment, the AVR-X6300H is equipped with an RS-232C serial port. The AVR-X6300H also features Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) and Crestron Connected certification for quick and easy integration with Control4 and Crestron home automation equipment.
|Output Power|| 140 W per channel @ 8 Ohms, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, 0.05% THD, 2-channel driven |
175 W per channel @ 6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 0.7% THD, 2-channel driven
250 W per channel @ 6 Ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1-channel driven
|Output Impedance||4 to 16 Ohms|
|Tuner||AM / FM|
|Input Sensitivity||2.5 mV|
|Frequency Response||10 Hz to 100 kHz (+1, -3 dB) (Direct mode)|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||102 dB (IHF-A weighted, Direct mode)|
|Surround Modes|| DTS: DTS HD Master, DTS Neural:X |
Dolby: Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Surround
|Object-Based Audio Support||Dolby Atmos, DTS:X|
|Upscaling||Yes, to near-4K|
|Pass-Through||4K/60 Hz, 4:4:4 color resolution, HDR, BT.2020, 3D, CEC|
|Deep Color / x.v. Color Support||Yes / Yes|
|ARC (Audio Return Channel)||Yes|
|FM Frequency Range||87.5 to 107.9 MHz|
|AM Frequency Range||530 to 1710 kHz|
|Sensitivity||Effective, FM: 1.5 ?V (14.8 dBf) Effective, AM: 20 ?V|
|S/N Ratio|| IHF-A, FM, Mono: 78 dB |
IHF-A, FM, Stereo: 68 dB
IHF-A, FM, HD: 85 dB
IHF-A, AM: 85 dB
|Distortion|| FM, Mono: 0.1% |
FM, Stereo: 0.2%
FM, HD or AM: 0.02%
|Bluetooth|| Version: 3.0 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) |
Transmission Power: Bluetooth Specification Power Class 1
Maximum Communication Range: Approximately 98.4' (30 m) in line of sight
Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz
Modulation Scheme: FHSS (Frequency-hopping Spread Spectrum)
Supported Profiles: A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) 1.2, AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile) 1.5
Corresponding Codec: SBC
Transmission Range (A2DP): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
|Wi-Fi|| Network Type: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n |
Security: WEP 64-bit, WEP 128-bit; WPA/WPA2-PSK (AES); WPA/WPA2-PSK (TKIP)
Frequency Range: 2.4 GHz, 5 GHz
|Inputs|| 8 x HDMI (1 front) |
2 x Optical TOSLINK
2 x Digital coaxial
2 x Component video
5 x Composite video (1 front)
8 x Stereo RCA audio (1 front, 1 phono)
1 x USB (front)
|Outputs|| 3 x HDMI (1 ARC-compatible, 1 Zone 2) |
2 x Composite video
1 x Component video
1 x 2-channel Zone 2 stereo pre-out
1 x 2-channel Zone 3 stereo pre-out
1 x 11.2-channel pre-out
1 x 1/4" (6.35 mm) headphone (front)
|Other Ports|| 1 x Setup microphone input (front) |
1 x Denon Link HD
1 x FM antenna
1 x AM antenna
2 x Bluetooth / Wi-Fi antenna
1 x Ethernet
1 x AC power cord
1 x IR remote in
1 x IR remote out
1 x RS-232C
2 x Trigger out (12 VDC, 150 mA max)
|Speaker Connectors||11 x Binding post pairs|
|Audio Return Channel (ARC)||Yes, on main HDMI output|
|HDCP Compliance||HDCP 2.2 on all ports|
|Power Requirements||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption|| Operational: 750 W |
Operational, No Sound, ECO On: 65 W
Operational, No Sound, ECO Off: 110 W
Standby: 0.1 W
CEC Standby: 0.5 W
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.1 x 6.6 x 15.1" (43.4 x 16.7. x 38.4 cm)|
|Weight||31.1 lb (14.1 kg)|
|Package Weight||38.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.5 x 18.5 x 12.0"|
- Remote Control
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Sound Calibration Microphone
- Sound Calibration Microphone Stand
- FM Indoor Antenna
- AM Loop Antenna
- 2 x External Antennas for Bluetooth/Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Cable Labels
- Power Cord
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.