Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Buy on EMI starting at 3694/month
Buy Now, Pay Later. 0% interest, choose during checkout(for selected customers only).
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- 3.6 GHz Intel Core i3-8100 Quad-Core
- 4GB DDR4 | 500GB 7200 rpm HDD
- Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 630
- SuperMulti DVD Drive
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN
- USB Type-A | DisplayPort | HDMI
- USB Keyboard Mouse Included
- Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)
The OptiPlex 3060 Mini-Tower Desktop Computer from Dell features a compact, space-saving design and the performance to accomplish a wide variety of tasks. Specs-wise, it's equipped with a 3.6 GHz Intel Core i3-8100 quad-core processor, 4GB of DDR4 RAM, a 500GB 7200 rpm HDD, and integrated Intel UHD graphics. If you need more space, you can install additional drives or connect storage solutions via its USB ports. To connect to the internet, the OptiPlex 3060 is equipped with a single Gigabit Ethernet LAN port. Other integrated features include DisplayPort and HDMI outputs, a SuperMulti DVD drive, and audio jacks. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Pro. For your convenience, a USB keyboard and mouse are included, so you can get started as soon as possible.
Windows 10 Pro
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for business users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
Dell OptiPlex 3060 specs
| Performance |
|Processor||Intel Core i3-8100 Quad-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||3.6 GHz|
|L3 Cache||6 MB|
|System Bus||8 GT/s Direct Media Interface|
|Chipset|| Socket: FCLGA1151 |
|Total Installed Memory||4 GB|
|Maximum Memory Capacity||16 GB|
|Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|User-Replaceable Memory||1 x 4 GB|
|Available Memory Slots||None|
|Memory Slot Type||288-Pin DIMM|
|GPU||Intel UHD Graphics 630|
|Storage Drive|| Installed: 500 GB 7200 rpm HDD |
|Optical Drive||8x-Speed SuperMulti DVD Burner|
|Drive Expansion||2 x M.2 (Internal)|
|Inputs / Outputs|
|Ports|| 4 x USB 2.0 Type-A |
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
|Display|| 1 x DisplayPort 1.2 |
1 x HDMI 1.4
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack |
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Line-Out
|Flash Media Slot||None|
|Network||1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro (64-Bit)|
|Power Supply||260 W|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||6.1 x 13.8 x 10.8" / 15.4 x 35.0 x 27.4 cm|
|Weight||17.48 lb / 7.93 kg|
|Package Weight||17.55 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.3 x 15.9 x 13.3"|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.