Dell 15.6" XPS 15 9550 Multi-Touch Notebook
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core
- 16GB DDR4 RAM | 512GB PCIe SSD
- 15.6" 3840 x 2160 Infinity Edge Display
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M (2GB GDDR5)
- SD Media Card Reader
- 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1
- USB 3.0 | HDMI | Thunderbolt 3
- Windows 10 Home (64-bit)
- Power Cable & Adapter
- 1-Year Onsite/In-Home Service After Remote Diagnosis
|Base Clock Speed||2.6�GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.5�GHz|
|Memory Slots||2 x SO-DIMM 260-Pin|
|Memory Type||1 x 16�GB�PC4-17000�2133 MHz DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce�GTX 960M with 2�GB�GDDR5 VRAM|
|Native Resolution||3840 x 2160|
|Brightness||400 cd/m 2|
|Viewing Angle||170� Horizontal, 170� Vertical|
|Available Slots||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 512�GB�M.2 PCIe|
|Ports|| 2 x USB 3.0�Type-A |
1 x USB 3.1�Type-C
1 x Thunderbolt 3�via USB Type-C
|Display||1 x HDMI|
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack |
|Media Card Reader||3-in-1|
|Media Card Slots||SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Webcam|| Yes |
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home�(64-bit)|
|Security||Kensington Lock Slot|
|Keyboard|| Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard |
|Computer - Battery||6-Cell Non-Removable�Lithium-Ion�(84�Wh)|
|Power Requirements||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Power Supply||130 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||14.1 x 0.7 x 9.3"�/�357.0 x 17.0 x 235.0 mm|
|Weight||4.4 lb�/�2.00 kg|
|Package Weight||7.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.2 x 13.1 x 3.7"|
The 15.6" XPS 15 9550 Multi-Touch Notebook from Dell features a 15.6" InfinityEdge display with a 3840 x 2160 4K resolution and 5.7 mm thin bezels for your viewing pleasure. It's also a touchscreen so you'll be able to utilize touch gestures and commands in Windows 10 to further improve its accessibility and your productivity. Driven by a dedicated NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M graphics card with 2GB GDDR5 VRAM, the XPS 15 is capable of handling multimedia playback and even games. Connect external displays using its HDMI and Thunderbolt 3 port for additional multitasking capabilities.
Powered by a 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6700HQ Quad-Core processor and 16GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM, the XPS 15 can efficiently multitask and quickly access frequently used files and programs. When handling a heavier workload, the CPU can reach up to 3.5 GHz thanks to Intel Turbo Boost technology. With two RAM slots, the XPS 15 can be upgraded even more, up to a max of 32GB. For storing your data and applications, this system has a 512GB PCIe SSD, which performs faster than a traditional hard drive, allowing you to boot up and load files in seconds. Should you need more room, you can connect external storage devices using its multiple USB ports and SD media card reader.
Access the Internet via 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi and pair compatible wireless peripherals via Bluetooth 4.1 technology to free up USB ports. Dual-Band Wi-Fi enables you to connect to the 5 GHz band, which is less crowded and offers faster speeds. Other integrated features include a 720p webcam, speakers, microphones, a 3.5 mm headphone and microphone combo jack, and a backlit keyboard. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Home (64-bit).
- 15" InfinityEdge Display
- The XPS 15 features an InfinityEdge display with a 5.7 mm bezel for a seamless and immersive viewing experience. Additionally, with a 3840 x 2160 4K resolution, the XPS 15 offers crisp and clear visuals for your entertainment. Moreover, it features 100% minimum Adobe RGB, so you get a true representation of Adobe color that's rich, vivid, and bold. With the Dell's PremierColor application, webpages, videos, and images are automatically adjusted into Adobe RGB format for accurate colors.
- Durable and Light
- Built from a single block of aluminum for a sturdy, durable chassis, the XPS 15 also has a scratch resistant Gorilla Glass display. Furthermore, the palm rest is made from carbon fiber, which is strong, thin, light, and cool to the touch.
- Thunderbolt 3
- Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also transmits data via USB 3.1 at up to 10 Gb/s, and dual-bandwidth DisplayPort 1.2 allows you to connect up to two 4K displays simultaneously. Additionally, you can daisy chain up to six devices from a single Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Built for Business
- The XPS 15 comes preinstalled with a few applications and features that will help you along the way:
- Dell Data Protection | Encryption - Protects data across multiple end-points.�IT admins can remotely manage encryption policies to easily meet compliance regulations right out of the box.
- Dell Data Protection | Protected Workspace - Keeps your information safe so that if an attack occurs the malware is sealed off and a safe environment is restored in only 20 seconds.
- Dell Client Command Suite Compatibility - Free tools that help automate and streamline system deployment, monitoring, and updating in complex IT environments.
- Dell Command | Update - Update easily without wasting time hunting and pecking.
- Dell Command | Power Manager and Battery Extender Mode - Helps you prolong battery life when you need it most.
- Dell Configuration and Deployment Services with Dell Imaging Services -�Simplifies deployments with long lifecycles.
- Dell KACE System Management solutions meet demanding IT management needs.
Windows 10 Home
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.