Dell 15.6" Precision M7510 Mobile Workstation
- 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7-6820HQ Quad-Core
- 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM
- 15.6" Anti-Glare Display
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 Screen Resolution
- NVIDIA Quadro M1000M Graphics Card (2GB)
- 500GB 7200 rpm SATA Hard Drive
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Reader
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- USB 3.0 / HDMI / Mini DisplayPort
- Windows 7 Pro + Windows 10 Pro License
Designed around performance and reliability, the 15.6" Precision M7510 Mobile Workstation from Dell is powered by a 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7-6820HQ Quad-Core processor that allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously. The processor also features a boost speed of up to 3.6 GHz and the system's 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM, which may be upgraded to 32GB, allows the computer to quickly access frequently-used files and programs, as well as help to ensure efficient multitasking.
The 15.6" Anti-Glare display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, and LED backlighting. 1920 x 1080 is also the standard for HDTVs and the system's native resolution allows for native 720p high-definition video playback with minimal upscaling. The dedicated NVIDIA Quadro M1000M graphics card has 2GB of GDDR5 RAM and delivers a sharp, clear picture. You'll also be able to output video to an external display using the built-in HDMI and Mini DisplayPort outputs.
For connecting to the Internet this notebook is equipped with Gigabit Ethernet and 802.11ac Wi-Fi. External peripherals, such as additional storage, optical drivers, printers, and more may be connected using the four USB 3.0 ports at speeds up to 5 Gb/s. Additional compatible peripherals, such as keyboards, mice, and headsets may be paired using Bluetooth technology.
For long term storage of your files, the Precision M7510 features a 500GB 7200 rpm SATA hard drive. Whether you are listening to music, watching a movie, or playing a game, the dual integrated stereo speakers feature MaxxAudio Pro by Waves offer high quality sound. There is also a built-in HD webcam and dual array noise-canceling microphones that allow you to engage in face-to-face conversations using Skype or other software, as well as a 3-in-1 media card reader that supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards up to 64GB.
The 15.6" Precision M7510 Mobile Workstation includes a 6-cell Lithium-ion battery and a 180W AC adapter that operates using 100-240 VAC at 50 - 60 Hz. While the installed operating system is Windows 7 Pro (64-bit), a Windows 10 Pro License is included at no additional cost.
- SD 4.0 Card Reader
- The 3-in-1 card reader supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards up to 64GB. Ultra High Speed Phase II (UHS-II) bus design was added for the SD 4.0 spec, which consists of an additional design enhancement with connector interface modifications to increase performance. UHS-II specs define bus architecture for maximums of 156 MB/s to 312 MB/s using the four-lane (two differential lanes) UHS-II bus and its additional row of physical pins
- USB 3.0 Type-A
- The Precision M5510 has four USB 3.0 ports that operate at speeds up to 5 Gb/s and can be used to connect USB-compatible peripherals to your system, such as external storage, optical drives, printers, memory card readers, and more
- USB PowerShare
- The USB 3.0 Type-A ports are equipped with USB PowerShare technology. This allows you to select how much of the battery's charge can be used to charge external devices. If you set the USB PowerShare to 25%, the external device is allowed to charge until the laptop battery reaches 25% of its full capacity, so 75% of the Precision's charge is used up. If the system is running on battery power alone, PowerShare will only power devices while the system is in a 'low power state' (standby mode)
- Gigabit Ethernet & 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- The system is equipped with Gigabit Ethernet for Internet access when connected to a router, modem, or network switch. It also features 802.11ac Wi-Fi so that users may access network connectivity using wireless technology
- Additional compatible peripherals, such as mice, keyboards, headsets, and more may be paired using Bluetooth technology
|Processor||Intel Core i7-6820HQ Quad-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||2.7 GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.6 GHz|
|Memory Slots||4 x SO-DIMM 260-Pin|
|Memory|| Installed: 8 GB |
Capacity: 64 GB
|Memory Type||2 x 4 GB PC4-17000 2133 MHz DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card|| NVIDIA Quadro M1000M with 2 GB GDDR5 VRAM |
Intel HD Graphics 530
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Viewing Angle||60° Horizontal, 50° Vertical|
|Total Capacity||500 GB|
|Hard Disk Storage||1 x 500 GB 2.5" SATA (7200 rpm)|
|Ports||4 x USB 3.0 Type-A|
|Display|| 1 x HDMI |
1 x Mini DisplayPort 1.2
|Audio|| 2 x Integrated Speaker |
2 x Integrated Microphone
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
|Media Card Slots||SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Network||1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Webcam|| Yes |
|Operating System||Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)|
|Security||Kensington Lock Slot, Accepts 3rd Party Security Lock Devices, Infineon TPM Software Professional Package|
|Keyboard|| Keys: 103 |
Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Power Supply||180 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||14.9 x 1.3 x 10.3" / 378.5 x 33.0 x 261.6 mm|
|Weight||6.17 lb / 2.80 kg (Minimum)|
|Package Weight||10.05 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.8 x 13.7 x 3.5"|
- 180W AC Adapter
- 6-Cell Lithium-ion Battery
- Windows 10 (64-bit) OS Recovery DVD
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.