Dell 15.6" Precision M5510 Mobile Workstation
- 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7-6820HQ Quad-Core
- 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM
- 15.6" UltraSharp IPS Anti-Glare Display
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 Screen Resolution
- NVIDIA Quadro M1000M Graphics Card (2GB)
- 512GB SSD
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Reader
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.1
- Thunderbolt 3 + DP1.2 via USB 3.1 Type-C
- Windows 7 Pro + Windows 10 Pro License
Designed around performance and reliability, the 15.6" Precision M5510 Mobile Workstation from Dell is powered by a 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7-6820HQ Quad-Core processor that allows you to run multiple applications simultaneously. The processor also features a boost speed of up to 3.6 GHz and the system's 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM, which may be upgraded to 32GB, allows the computer to quickly access frequently-used files and programs, as well as help to ensure efficient multitasking.
The 15.6" UltraSharp IPS Wide View Anti-Glare display features a Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, LED backlighting, and a color gamut of 72%. 1920 x 1080 is also the standard for HDTVs and the system's native resolution allows for native 720p high-definition video playback with minimal upscaling. The dedicated NVIDIA Quadro M1000M graphics card has 2GB of GDDR5 RAM and delivers a sharp, clear picture. You'll also be able to output video to an external display using the built-in HDMI 1.4 port, as well as the DisplayPort 1.2 protocol that is supported via the Thunderbolt 3 output.
For connecting to the Internet this notebook is equipped with 802.11ac Wi-Fi, while Gigabit Ethernet is supported via an included USB Type-C-to-Ethernet adapter. External peripherals, such as additional storage, optical drivers, printers, and more may be connected using the two USB 3.0 ports at speeds up to 5 Gb/s and one USB Type-C connector that supports 40 Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 and 10 Gb/s USB 3.1. Additional compatible peripherals, such as keyboards, mice, and headsets may be paired using Bluetooth 4.1 technology.
For long term storage of your files, the Precision M5510 features a 512GB SSD that is able to operate with faster data speeds when compared to a traditional spinning hard drive. Whether you are listening to music, watching a movie, or playing a game, the dual integrated stereo speakers feature MaxxAudio Pro by Waves and offer high quality sound. There is also a 3-in-1 media card reader that supports UHS-II SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards up to 64GB.
The 15.6" Precision M5510 Mobile Workstation includes a 3-cell / 56Wh Lithium-polymer battery and a 130W AC adapter that operates using 100-240 VAC at 50 - 60 Hz. While the installed operating system is Windows 7 Pro (64-bit), a Windows 10 Pro License is included at no additional cost.
- Thunderbolt 3
- The USB Type-C port of the Precision M5510 supports Thunderbolt 3 connectivity, which features bi-directional transfer speeds of up to 40 Gb/s. Thunderbolt 3 also supports DisplayPort 1.2, 10 Gb/s USB 3.1, and PCIe Gen 3 devices, all using the USB Type-C connector
- SD 4.0 Card Reader
- The 3-in-1 card reader supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards up to 64GB. Ultra High Speed Phase II (UHS-II) bus design was added for the SD 4.0 spec, which consists of an additional design enhancement with connector interface modifications to increase performance. UHS-II specs define bus architecture for maximums of 156 MB/s to 312 MB/s using the four-lane (two differential lanes) UHS-II bus and its additional row of physical pins
- USB 3.0 Type-A
- The Precision M5510 has two USB 3.0 ports that operate at speeds up to 5 Gb/s and can be used to connect USB-compatible peripherals to your system, such as external storage, optical drives, printers, memory card readers, and more
- USB PowerShare
- One of the USB 3.0 Type-A ports and the USB Type-C port are equipped with USB PowerShare technology. This allows you to select how much of the battery's charge can be used to charge external devices. If you set the USB PowerShare to 25%, the external device is allowed to charge until the laptop battery reaches 25% of its full capacity, so 75% of the Precision's charge is used up. If the system is running on battery power alone, PowerShare will only power devices while the system is in a 'low power state' (standby mode)
- Gigabit Ethernet & 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- When paired with a USB Type-C-to-Ethernet adapter, the system is able to access Gigabit Ethernet for Internet access when connected to a router, modem, or network switch. It also features 802.11ac Wi-Fi so that users may access network connectivity using wireless technology
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Additional compatible peripherals, such as mice, keyboards, headsets, and more may be paired using Bluetooth 4.1 technology
|Processor||Intel Core i7-6820HQ Quad-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||2.7 GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.6 GHz|
|Memory Slots||2 x SO-DIMM 260-Pin|
|Memory|| Installed: 8 GB |
Capacity: 32 GB
|Memory Type||2 x 4 GB PC4-17000 2133 MHz DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card|| NVIDIA Quadro M1000M with 2 GB GDDR5 VRAM |
Intel HD Graphics 530
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness||400 cd/m 2|
|Viewing Angle||80° Horizontal, 80° Vertical|
|Total Capacity||512 GB|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 512 GB 2.5" SATA|
|Ports|| 1 x Thunderbolt 3 via USB Type-C |
2 x USB 3.0 Type-A
|Display|| 1 x HDMI 1.4 |
1 x DisplayPort 1.2 via Thunderbolt port
|Audio|| 2 x Integrated Speaker |
1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack
|Media Card Slots||SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|Network||1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) via Thunderbolt port|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)|
|Security||Kensington Lock Slot, Accepts 3rd Party Security Lock Devices, Infineon TPM Software Professional Package|
|Keyboard|| Keys: 80 |
Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard
|Battery||3-Cell Lithium-Ion Polymer (56 Wh)|
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz|
|Power Supply||130 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||14.1 x 0.7 x 9.3" / 358.1 x 17.8 x 236.2 mm|
|Weight||3.93 lb / 1.78 kg (Approximate)|
|Package Weight||7.75 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||19.3 x 13.1 x 3.4"|
- 130W AC Adapter
- 3-Cell / 56Wh Lithium-ion Polymer Battery
- Windows 10 (64-bit) OS Recovery DVD
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.