Dell 14" E7470 Latitude 14 7000 Series Ultrabook
- 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6600U Dual-Core
- 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM
- 14" Anti-Glare LCD Display
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Screen Resolution
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 520
- 256GB SATA III M.2 Solid State Drive
- SD Card Reader / SIM Card Slot
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.1
- USB 3.0 / HDMI / Mini DisplayPort
- Windows 7 Pro + Windows 10 Pro License
The 14" E7470 Latitude 14 7000 Series Ultrabook from Dell is a business-class laptop built with security in mind. It's powered by a 2.6 GHz Intel Core i7-6600U Dual-Core processor and 8GB of 2133 MHz DDR4 RAM that lets you efficiently multitask and quickly access frequently used files and programs. Furthermore, 6th generation Skylake processors features vPro technology, which helps increase productivity and keeps data secure with hardware-enhanced security. If you need more processing power, the CPU's core clock can be adjusted to 3.4 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost technology.
The 14" anti-glare display is driven by integrated Intel HD graphics and provides you with a 1920 x 1080 Full HD screen resolution. You can also connect additional displays via HDMI and Mini DisplayPort. For storage, the Latitude E7470 has a 256GB M.2 SATA solid state drive (SSD). SSDs are constructed without any moving parts and therefore can endure more, and perform faster than traditional hard drives. Should you need more room, you can attach external storage options such as flash drives as well as peripherals like keyboard, mice, and headsets via its three USB 3.0 ports. Additionally, if you run out of ports or would rather save them for other devices, you can pair wireless devices using Bluetooth 4.1 technology.
Connect to the Internet using 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi or the Gigabit Ethernet LAN port for a more reliable and stable wired connection. Dual-band Wi-Fi allows you to use the 5 GHz band for faster speeds and offloads some traffic from the more commonly used 2.4 GHz band. Other integrated features include a SD card reader, a SIM card slot, and a 3.5mm microphone and headphone combo jack. The operating system installed within this system is Windows 7 Pro (64-bit) and it comes with Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) upgrade license.
- Dual-Core 6th-Gen Skylake Performance with vPro
- The Latitude E7470 houses a 6th generation Skylake Intel Core i7-6600U processor. Its dual cores have a stock speed of 2.6 GHz and can be adjusted up to 3.4 GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. Furthermore, with Intel Hyper-Threading technology, you'll be able to push the dual cores up to four virtual cores for additional processing power. Skylake processors also feature vPro, which helps to increase productivity while helping keep data secure.
- Intel 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.1
- Featuring Intel 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi, the Latitude E7470 delivers high performance, broader coverage, and longer battery life. It also comes with Bluetooth 4.1 technology so you'll be able to wirelessly pair Bluetooth-compatible peripherals and accessories.
- SD Card Reader & SIM Card Slot
- With the SD 4.0 memory card reader, you can expand your system's memory as well as transfer files between mobile devices. This card reader supports SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards. The Latitude E7470 also has a SIM card slot.
- Solid State Drive
- Get quicker boot times, faster application launches, and overall enhanced performance with the 128GB solid state drive in the Latitude E7470. And because solid state drive technology does not use moving parts, you get a more durable storage solution less prone to physical damage or mechanical failure.
Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8, the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8's Live Tiles, the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance, showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsoft's digital personal assistant, Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her, if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook, Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants, and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years, Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge, users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant, make a reservation, and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10, Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now, apps for PCs, tablets, and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps, one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles, and with its Continuum feature, it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach, but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But it's not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games, and if you have an Xbox One, you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors, giving games a performance boost, even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets, such as the Oculus Rift.
- Windows 10 Pro
- The Pro version of Windows 10 includes all of the features of Windows 10 Home plus many designed specifically for businesses users, including Hyper-V virtualization, BitLocker disk encryption, and remote desktop access. Devices will also be able to join domains and the Azure Active Directory, and they can even access a specialized version of the Windows Store featuring custom, company-specific applications.
|Processor||Intel Core i7-6600U Dual-Core|
|Base Clock Speed||2.6 GHz|
|Max Boost Speed||3.4 GHz|
|Memory||Installed: 8 GB|
|Memory Type||1 x 8 GB PC4-17000 2133 MHz DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card||Intel HD Graphics 520|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Total Capacity||256 GB|
|Solid State Storage||1 x 256 GB M.2 SATA|
|Ports|| 3 x USB 3.0 Type-A |
1 x Docking Connector
|Display|| 1 x HDMI |
1 x Mini DisplayPort
|Audio|| 1 x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Headphone/Microphone Combo Jack |
|Media Card Slots||SD/SDHC/SDXC|
|SIM Card Size||Standard|
|Network||10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Professional (64-bit)|
|Security||Kensington Lock Slot, Infineon TPM Software Professional Package|
|Keyboard|| Keys: 82 |
Type: Standard Notebook Keyboard
|Battery||4-Cell (55 Wh)|
|Power Supply||1 x 65 W|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||13.2 x 0.8 x 9.1" / 335.3 x 20.3 x 231.1 mm|
|Weight||3.3 lb / 1.50 kg|
|Package Weight||5.8 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||18.425 x 11.575 x 3.071"|
- Power Cable & Adapter
- 3-Years Dell ProSupport
- Limited 3-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.