D&K 250 Commercial Dry Mount Press
The Seal 250 Commercial Dry Mount Press is a table-top, heat-activated dry mounting system. It utilizes uniform heat and pressure to mount, laminate and texturize prints on substrates up to 1" thick. Comes with a direct temperature readout for precise control. Manufacturer's warranty covers on-site service only.
- Fast Operation
- Superior heating system quickly brings the platen to uniform temperature ensuring 100% bonding
- Extended Temperature Range
- Thermostat control adjusts from 100-300F degrees (38-150C degrees) to cover a wide range of operating temperatures
- Programmed Heating Cycles
- Temperature and time may be set by stored programs in control unit
- Temperature Readout
- Platen temperature is indicated on LED display on top of unit
- Cycle Time Readout
- Remaining time in the cycle is displayed
- Oversize Capacity
- Design allows processing of materials larger than the press platen by sliding the work side-to-side or out the front or back of the press
- Extra-Wide Opening
- Opens a full 9" (23cm) for 550 and 10" (25cm) for 250 to provide easy access to platen surface
- Easy Pressure Adjustment
- Pressure adjusts and locks in seconds to accept materials up to 1" (25mm) thick
- Non-Stick Surface
- Platen surface is specially coated to help keep adhesives from sticking
- Free-Floating Platen
- Seats evenly on the work without shifting to provide uniform pressure across the entire surface
- Rugged Construction
- Steel cantilevers increase durability and allow maximum pressure on work within the press; Metal top and base construction adds ruggedness
|Dimensions||27 x 25 x 11" (69 x 64 x 28cm) (WDH)|
|Power Consumption||1,350 watts|
|Shipping Weight||72 lbs. (33 kg) (Net)|
|Package Weight||80.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||29.5 x 27.0 x 13.0"|
- Limited 1-Year On-Site Warranty Direct from Manufacturer
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.