Crucial 128GB DDR4 2400 MHz RDIMM VLP Memory Kit (4 x 32GB)
- 4 x 32GB Capacity
- 2400 MHz Clock Speed
- 288-Pin RDIMM
- Registered, ECC
- Very Low Profile
The 128GB DDR4 2400 MHz RDIMM VLP Memory Kit from Crucial includes four 32GB VLP (Very Low Profile) memory modules designed to increase the performance and capabilities of your server. They are compatible with 288-pin DDR4 systems and operates at 1.2V for an efficient and energy-saving operation. Furthermore, it features a bus speed of 2400 MHz and a CAS latency of 17. For reliability and critical applications, these modules are registered and have ECC, which detects and corrects data correction. Some benefits of having more RAM include faster start-up times, increased number of running applications, and decreased loading times when quickly switching in between programs.
- Maximize Channel Density
- High-density modules make it easy to scale up in the future as dependence on server applications increases through expanded virtualization, OLTP, Big Data, and in-memory databases, all of which rely on memory density and performance.
- This set of Crucial DDR4 memory operates at 1.2V. High-density modules provide more value per gigabit and are also up to 20% more energy efficient than 4GB-based offerings.
- Enhanced Reliability
- Crucial's server memory is extensively tested to mission critical standards to ensure performance and reliability.
|Kit Configuration||4 x 32 GB|
|Speed||PC4-19200 (2400 MHz)|
|DIMM Type||288-Pin DIMM|
|Error Correction (ECC)||ECC|
|Memory Rank||Dual Rank|
|Profile||Very Low Profile|
|Package Weight||0.3 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.7 x 4.7 x 0.7"|
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.