Comprehensive CSW-HDBT44K330 4K HDMI 4x4 Matrix Switcher/Extender Set with HDBaseT
- 4x4 Matrix Switcher
- Four HDMI Inputs/Outputs
- Signal Distance of 330 Feet
- Simultaneous HDBaseT Outputs
- Includes Four HDBaseT Receivers
- Supports SD, HD, UHD, and DCI 4K
- 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 Sampling
- Front Panel Controls
- Ethernet and RS-232 Software Control
- Rack Ears Included
- 4 x HDBaseT Receiver
- Remote Control
- Power Supply
- 19" Rack Ears
- 6 x Wideband IR Rx Cable
- 5 x Wideband IR Tx Cable
- RS-232 Cable
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
|Inputs|| Main Unit: |
4 x HDMI
5 x IR receiver
4 x RS-232
1 x RJ-45 (control)
1 x RJ-45 (HDBaseT)
1 x IR receiver
1 x USB mini B (service)
|Outputs|| Main Unit: |
4 x RJ-45 (HDBaseT)
4 x HDMI
4 x IR transmitter
1 x HDMI
1 x IR transmitter
|Video Bandwidth||297 MHz, 10.2 Gbps|
|Resolution Support||Up to 4096 x 2160p30 @ 24-bit (YUV 4:2:2), or 4096 x 2160p60 @ 12-bit (YUV 4:2:0)|
|Power Supply||12 VDC|
|Power Consumption|| Max Load: 50 W |
Standby: 0.5 W
|ESD Protection||Human Body Model: ~8 kV Air-gap discharge, ~4 kV contact discharge|
|Dimensions||17.3 x 7.9 x 1.8" / 439 x 201 x 46 mm|
|Weight||4.1 lb / 1.9 kg|
|Package Weight||14.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.709 x 14.567 x 4.961"|
Switch up to four HDMI sources to any of four HDMI/HDBaseT outputs with the Comprehensive CSW-HDBT44K330 4K HDMI 4x4 Matrix Switcher/Extender Set with HDBaseT . As a matrix switcher, any HDMI input can be reproduced on any HDMI output. With support for HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliance, the CSW-HDBT44K330 can work with video signals from SD all the way to DCI 4K at various frame rates. Most HDMI audio formats are supported, including LPCM, Dolby, and DTS-HD.
Compared to conventional HDMI solutions, HDBaseT can carry an HDMI signal over longer distances without degradation using standard Cat5e/6/7 cable. Four included HDBaseT receivers accept the video and control signals up to 330' away, and each is self-powered through PoE from the switching unit.
As a professional unit, the CSW-HDBT44K330 can be installed in a single standard RU space by way of the included rack ears. Control of the unit can be achieved through the front panel, the included IR remote, or software using the RS-232 and Ethernet connections. Infrared extension connections for controlling the individual sources are also provided on the unit.
- Switches any four HDMI inputs to any one of four HDMI outputs
- Distribute four HDMI inputs over uncompressed HDBaseT to four HDMI outputs 330 feet away
- Supports VESA resolutions from VGA to WUXGA, and video resolutions from 480i to DCI 4K 60p (dependent upon the EDID settings)
- HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports simultaneous HDMI and HDBaseT outputs
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) function to all receivers, no extra adapters required
- RS-232, remote control, on-panel, and TCP/IP control
- Smart EDID management
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus, and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Durable metal enclosure
- Fits in 1 RU space
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.