- Transfer Rates of up to 4.8 Gbps
- Premium Shielded Twisted Pair
- Plug & Play Functionality
- Compatible with PC and Mac
- Molded Strain Relief
- Rohs Compliant
The 3' (0.91 m) USB 3.0 A Male to A Male Cable from Comprehensive provides simultaneous operation of SuperSpeed (USB 3.0 speeds) and non-SuperSpeed (USB 2.0 speeds) information exchanges. The USB Cable brings significant power and performance enhancements to the USB standard. It is backwards compatibility with many USB-enabled PC's and peripheral devices currently in use. It is designed for next-generation SuperSpeed USB device connections. The USB Cable offers a throughput of up to 4.8 Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host and device. It features high quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction that helps to prevent electro-magnetic interference and ensures reliable data communication.
- The USB cable has transfer rates of up to 4.8 Gbps.
- It features premium STP construction.
- Has plug and play functionality for printers, scanners, keyboards and other digital devices.
- It is compatible with PC and Mac. Also compatible with USB specifications 1.0, 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0.
- The USB cable has a molded strain relief.
- The cable is RoHS compliant.
|Interface ||USB 3.0 (5 Gb/s) |
|Connectors ||USB Type-A Male/Type-A Male |
|Cable Type ||Cable |
|Length ||3.0' / 0.9 m |
|Variable Length ||No |
|Weight ||0.3 lb / 0.1 kg |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.1 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||5.3 x 4.3 x 0.7" |
In the Box
Comprehensive 3' (0.91 m) USB 3.0 A Male to A Male Cable
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.