Celestron Nexstar Evolution 9.25" Telescope and Accessory Kit
- 9.25" Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope
- Focal Length: 2350mm, f/10 Focal Ratio
- Wireless Control with iOS/Android App
- Motorized and Computerized Fork Mount
- Adjustable Stainless Steel Tripod
- Five 1.25" Plossl Eyepieces
- 6mm, 8mm, 13mm, 17mm, 32mm
- Moon Filter and Six Planetary Filters
- 2x Barlow Lens
- Aluminum Carry Case
- NexStar Evolution 9.25" Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope
- 13mm Eyepiece
- 40mm Eyepiece
- 90° Star Diagonal
- NexStar+ Hand Control (EQ)
- Tripod with Accessory Tray
- StarPointer Red Dot Finderscope
- AC Adapter with US, EU, UK, and AU Plugs
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
- Celestron NexStar Evolution 9.25" Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope
Optical Design Schmidt-Cassegrain Aperture 9.25" (235 mm) Focal Length 2350 mm Focal Ratio f/10 Secondary Mirror Obstruction Size: 3.35 in (85 mm)
By diameter: 36%
By area: 13%
Eyepiece Barrel Diameter 1.25" Diagonal 90� star diagonal Finderscope StarPointer red dot
1 x 3V CR2032 lithium battery included
Tripod Adjustable-height stainless steel Mount Motorized single-arm alt-az fork mount
Brass worm gears with ball bearings
Stainless steel worm wheels with 180 teeth
Battery / Runtime Internal 9.6 V, 4.5 Ah LiFePO4 rechargeable battery
Up to 10 hr max runtime on a full charge
Power Requirements 12 VDC, 2.0 A
Delivered via AC power supply
Auxilliary I/O Connector 4 x auxiliary ports compatible with NexStar+ Hand Control, StarSense AutoAlign and other accessories
1 x USB charging port; 5 V, 2.0 A max output
Optical Tube Length 22" (55.9 cm) Weight 46.6 lb (21.1 kg) Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 38.0 x 32.0 x 21.0"
- Celestron Eyepiece and Filter Kit - 1.25"
Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 12.8 x 11.7 x 5.2"
B&H put this Celestron Nexstar Evolution 9.25" Telescope and Accessory Kit to give you everything you need to get out and start observing the night sky. It consists of the 9.25" NexStar Evolution telescope complete with motorized mount and tripod, a comprehensive filter kit, and a dew shield to keep condensation off the corrector plate.
The user-friendly Evolution system can be used for observing everything from the Moon and planets to deep sky objects like galaxies and nebulae. Using Celestron's improved proprietary StarBright XLT multi-coating system, light transmission is increased throughout the entire optical path with anti-reflection multicoated lenses, highly reflective multicoated mirrors, and 4-element rare-earth glass. While the focal ratio is a slow f/10, the scope's precision tracking system allows it to be a competent long-exposure astrophotography platform for the Moon and planets.
The Evolution comes with two ways to use and control it. There is the 4-line 18-character NexStar computer controller. This is a wired piece of hardware with a database of over 40,000 celestial objects plus several astronomical catalogs including the Messier and Caldwell. To expand the usability of the scope, download Celestron's free app for Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. The scope's WiFi provides the connection to the app and expands the capabilities and functionality. Whether using the controller or mobile device, the system can assist in properly aligning the scope, provide tours of the objects and events visible whenever and wherever the user if viewing, and allows for manual direction and slew control.
The eyepiece/filter kit gives you five 1.25" eyepieces that yield magnifications from 101x to 392x, and the 2x Barlow lens effectively doubles the power of each eyepiece giving you the performance of 10 eyepieces. Whether you're using the scope for observing or imaging, having a comprehensive filter set will not only help protect your eyes, it will heighten your experience by filtering specific wavelengths, thereby enhancing certain areas or objects that might not have seemed special without filters. You get six colored planetary filters and a Moon filter. The eyepieces, Barlow lens, and filters all fit an aluminum carrying case to keep them safe in storage or during transportation.
- Celestron NexStar Evolution 9.25" Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope
The NexStar Evolution 9.25" Schmidt-Cassegrain Telescope from Celestron is a powerful, versatile and user-friendly Schmidt-Cassegrain style telescope that can be used for observing everything from the Moon and planets to deep sky objects like galaxies and nebulae. Using Celestron's improved proprietary StarBright XLT multi-coating system, light transmission is increased throughout the entire optical path with anti-reflection multicoated lenses, highly reflective multicoated mirrors, and 4-element rare-earth glass. While the focal ratio is a slow f/10, the scope's precision tracking system allows it to be a competent astrophotography/astroimaging platform for the Moon and planets.
The Evolution comes with two ways to use and control it. There is the 4-line 18-character NexStar computer controller. This is a wired piece of hardware with a database of over 40,000 celestial objects plus several astronomical catalogs including the Messier and Caldwell. To expand the usability of the scope, download Celestron's free Navigator app for Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. The scope's WiFi provides the connection to the app and expands the capabilities and functionality. Whether using the controller or mobile device, the system can assist in properly aligning the scope, provide tours of the objects and events visible whenever and wherever the user if viewing, and allows for manual direction and slew control.
Designed for portability, the Evolution features a long life lithium-ion phosphate battery providing up to 10 hours of continual use on a single charge. The scope comes with an AC power supply with plugs for the US, EU, UK, and AU outlets. The battery powers the servo motors, auxiliary accessory ports, a USB charging port, and the built-in Wifi. Manual clutches in both altitude and azimuth enable users to manually move and point the telescope when it's powered off.
- Optical Performance
- Aperture: 9.25"
- Focal ratio: f/10
- Focal length: 2350mm
- Schmidt-Cassegrain optical design
- StarBright XLT fully multicoated optical system
- StarBright XLT Coating System
- Multi-layer mirror coatings made from layers of aluminum, SiO2 (quartz), TiO2 (titanium dioxide), and Si02 (silicon dioxide)
- Reflectivity is flat across the light spectrum, for both astrophotography/astroimaging and visual observation
- Multi-layer anti-reflective coatings made from layers of MgF2 (magnesium fluoride) and HfO2 (hafnium dioxide)
- High-transmission water white glass corrector lens with 97.4% light transmission
- WiFi Connectivity
- Free Celestron Navigator app for Android or iOS mobile devices
- Connect your smart device to the telescope via direct WiFi connection, no router required
- Align and control the telescope from your device
- App uses the device's camera and compass to determine location and what is available to see
- Tap the objects on the screen, and the telescope moves to the object
- Experience additional audio and video content about what you're looking at, and sky tours based on the time of year and your location
- SkyAlign Technology
- Alignment takes minutes, with minimal effort or experience
- Enter day, time, and location
- Point the telescope at three bright objects in the sky, and the telescope does the rest
- No need to point it North or to perfectly level the scope
- NexStar Controller
- Four-line 18-character LCD display
- Red back-lighting protects night-adjusted vision during observation sessions
- Database of over 40,000 celestial objects
- Automatically slew to planets, and objects in a variety of catalogs, including the Messier, NGC, Caldwell, and SAO brightest stars
- Tour Mode: Shows a selection of the most popular objects for the time and date you are observing
- Pre-programmed alignment systems including SkyAlign, Auto 2-Star, 1-Star, 2-Star, and Solar System for fast and easy set up
- Pre-set sidereal, solar, and lunar slew speeds for observing the fast-moving Moon, to slower-moving deep space subjects
- Manually set slew speed at 1, 2, or 3 degrees per second, or choose speeds as low as 2x or as high as 64x
- Flash upgradeable firmware allows users to upgrade its software via the Internet from the Celestron website
- Kelner Eyepieces
- 1.25" diameter barrel accept most filters
- Anti-reflection multicoated glass
- Fold down rubber eyecups for use with or without eyeglasses
- 40mm eyepiece produces 59x magnification
- 13mm eyepiece produces 180x magnification
- 90� star diagonal included for more comfortable viewing
- Mount and Tripod
- Motorized, computer-controlled single-arm fork mount
- Slew speeds up to 4�/sec
- variable speed sidereal, lunar, and solar tracking rates
- Altitude and azimuth clutches to manually point the telescope when it's powered off
- Stainless steel two-section adjustable-height tripod with accessory tray
- Spikes at the end of the legs provide a sure footing
- Tray keeps accessories and equipment safe and organized
- No tools required to set up mount and tripod
- Celestron Eyepiece and Filter Kit - 1.25"
This The Eyepiece and Filter Kit contains 5 superior grade 1.25" Plossl eyepieces that deliver excellent resolution, brilliant color, maximum edge-sharpness, and enhanced clarity. Each eyepiece is fully multicoated to minimize reflections while ensuring total light throughput.
Included in this comprehensive optical package the astronomer will find a very useful 2.0x Barlow lens that is capable of doubling the power of any 1.25" eyepiece. This Barlow is fully multicoated for superior optical performance.
Taking the versatility of this lens kit further - Celestron has also included 7 1.25" filters; 6 colored filters along with a neutral-density moon filter. The entire set of lenses and filters fit into the custom-fit aluminum carry case for ease of transport and safe storage.
- Superior Grade Plossl Eyepieces and 2x Barlow Lens
- Focal lengths: 6, 8, 13, 17, 32 mm
- Optical design: 4 lens elements, 52�AFOV
- Fully multicoated for maximum resolution/contrast
- Barlow Lens: 1.25", 2.0x, compliments the Plossl eyepieces to provide a total of ten power combinations. High-grade glass lens elements are fully multicoated for maximum image quality
- Comprehensive Filter Set
- Designed for 1.25" eyepieces
- Neutral density moon filter: for detailed viewing during bright phases
- Kodak Wratten filters: 12, 21, 25, 56, 58A, 80A - greatly enhance the viewing experience
- Aluminum Carrying Case
- Sturdy construction
- Customized die-cut foam interior
- Designed to carry and store the entire kit easily/safely
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.