Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges
Your wishlist has been temporarily saved. Please Log in to save it permanently.
Important Note: Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, you may expect a significant delay in delivery of your order as our entire supply chain is affected. Our international suppliers and shipping providers are working in a limited capacity. Currently, international flights are not landing in India and we do not know when the operations will resume. Orders received during this period will not be processed until the ban on international flights is lifted. In case you need to cancel the order, 2% bank charges will be deducted as per our refund policy. We request your cooperation in understanding our situation and these unpredictable delays. If you have any queries, kindly email us at email@example.com.
BE SAFE, STAY HEALTHY!
Please follow us on
We will update you once the operations are normal.
Buy on EMI starting at 459/month
Safe and Secure Payments | 100% Authentic products
Estimated Delivery Date
100% Original Products
Tanotis imports genuine branded products from worldwide
100% Secure Payment
Tanotis partners with Payumoney for secure payments
Priority Delivery within India across 80000+ pincodes
GST Invoice on all purchases
All products are shipped with GST bills, you will be eligible to take input credit.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.
- BAK4 Mutlicoated Roof Prism
- Fully Mutlicoated Optics
- Built-In Analog Compass
- Integrated Ranging Reticle
- Waterproof and Fogproof
- Rubber Covered
- Fold-Down Rubber Eyecup
The 8x42 Oceana Monocular from Celestron with its rubber covered, ergonomic and form-fitted shape has been designed to conform to a person's grip. It is a comfortable and practical scope. The Oceana has a built-in reticle as well as a built-in compass. This 8x42 monocular is a great addition to anyone's hike, sporting event or nature viewing. It is waterproof and fogproof for use in inclement weather.
- Fully multicoated optics reduces light loss and glare due to reflection offering a brighter, higher-contrast image
- Waterproof and fogproof for continued use even when the weather turns foul
- Rubber covered for added protection
- Compass is aligned with the vertical range finding scale of the reticle. Besides indicating the direction to or from an object, the azimuth angle can be measured through the analog compass as viewed with the reticle. Each graduation of the Compass equals one degree of angle.
- Built-in graduated reticle with a horizontal and vertical graduated line intersecting just above the compass bearings. The view angle, horizontal view angle, vertical view angle and distance to a target can all be calculated using the reticle's gradation scale.
|Objective Lens Diameter||42mm|
|Angle of View||7°|
|Field of View||376' @ 1000 yd (183 m @ 1000 m)|
|Minimum Focus Distance||42.6' (13 m)|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||5.25 mm|
|Eye Relief||18 mm|
|Weatherproofing||Waterproof and fogproof|
|Weight||12 oz (340 g)|
|Package Weight||1.1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||7.9 x 4.4 x 2.8"|
- Lifetime No-Fault Warranty