- 1-Stop Exposure Reduction
- Greater Control Over Exposure Settings
- 4mm-Thick Glass Construction
The Cavision 4 x 4" Neutral Density 0.3 Filter is a solid neutral density filter providing a 1 stop reduction in exposure. This 0.3 density creates a darkening of the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the coloration of the image and are ideal for pairing with other filters.
This filter measures 4 x 4" / 101.6 x 101.6mm and is constructed from 4mm-thick glass.
- 0.3 ND filter darkens the image, allowing you to photograph with a longer shutter speed or wider aperture than normally required.
- Providing a 1 stop exposure reduction, this filter allows you to control depth of field and convey movement more easily.
- Filter does not affect coloration of the image and is ideal for use with other filters.
|Filter Type ||Solid ND |
|Density ||0.3 (1 Stop) |
|Shape ||Rectangle |
|Rectangular Size ||4 x 4" (101.6 x 101.6 mm) |
|Filter Thickness ||0.16" (4 mm) |
|Filter Material ||Glass |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.3 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||4.7 x 4.7 x 0.4" |
In the Box
Cavision 4 x 4" Neutral Density 0.3 Filter
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.