Casio XJ-UT310WN Ultra Short Throw DLP Multimedia Projector
- Brightness of 3100 ANSI Lumens
- 1280 x 800 (WXGA) Native Resolution
- Hybrid LED/Laser Lamp Lasts 20,000 Hours
- HDMI, Two VGA, and Composite Inputs
- USB for PC-Free Presentations
- Includes YW-40 Wi-Fi Dongle
- Present Wirelessly from Mobile Device
- 0.65" DLP Imaging Device
- Built-In 10-Watt Speaker
- IR Remote, RS-232, Ethernet Controllable
With a 0.28:1 throw ratio, the XJ-UT310WN Ultra Short Throw DLP Multimedia Projector from Casio is designed for installation in classrooms and other settings where the projector needs to be placed very close to the screen or whiteboard. It features a 3100 lumen light source that, notably, uses a combination of an LED and lasers to produce white light and has a lamp life of up to 20,000 hours. A single-chip 0.65" DLP imaging device delivers a 1280 x 800 (XGA) native resolution and 16:10 native aspect ratio. Thanks to internal scaling capability, the projector can also accept non-native signals up to 1080p for HDTV and 1600 x 1200 (UXGA) for computer sources.
For connection to a computer, document camera, Blu-ray or DVD player, A/V system, or many other types of video sources, the projector features an HDMI input, two VGA inputs, and legacy composite and S-video inputs. The VGA inputs also support component by using a separately available component (YCbCr/YPbPr) to VGA adapter or cable. Separate analog audio input means the projector can accommodate audio if required, outputting it through a 10-watt mono speaker. There is also an analog audio output for connecting amplified speakers or a sound system. A USB port allows you to connect a storage device such as a flash drive to give "PC-less" presentations and allows you to connect the included YW-40 wireless LAN adapter. With this adapter you can give presentations from a Mac or Windows computer or iOS, Android, or Windows Mobile device.
A wireless IR remote is included, and works from up to 16.4' away. For integration with automation systems like Crestron or control via software, there is an RS-232C port and an Ethernet port.
- Ultra-Short Throw Design
- With a 0.28:1 throw ratio it is possible to render a 100"-diagonal (85"-wide) image with the projector mounted 2' away from the screen. By mounting at such a close distance the risk of shadow interference and potentially dazzling specular reflections is greatly reduced.
- Single Chip DLP Technology
- Features less spacing between pixels and better contrast than many comparable LCD-based systems, and the design does not require a filter that needs to be replaced.
- Laser/LED Hybrid Light Source
- Combines the light produced by a laser array and a mercury-free LED lamp to provide a light source outputting 3100 lumens, which is more energy efficient than conventional projector lamps and features a life of up to 20,000 hours. Additionally, the Casio Hybrid Light Source projector enables quick startup and shutdown. The projector reaches its maximum brightness in a minimum of 8 seconds and requires no cooling down period.
- USB Functionality
- Provides an alternative way of connecting the projector to a computer - besides HDMI or VGA - to give presentations (requires admin privileges for first-time connection). You can also use USB to transfer data to the projector's built-in memory
- Connect the included YW-40 wireless LAN adapter for projecting wirelessly from a computer or mobile device that has the MobiShow app installed
- Connect a USB flash drive for "PC-less" presentations
- YW-40 Wireless LAN Adapter
- Give presentations from a Mac or Windows computer with Wi-Fi (requires installation of wePresent software for use on Mac). For classroom and workshop applications, or presentations with multiple speakers, you can connect up to 32 computers simultaneously
- Connect a mobile device that has the MobiShow app installed
- Supports 802.11b/g/n standards
- Wireless Presentations with MobiShow
- With the MobiShow app you beam presentations wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet. The app is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows Mobile, and requires the device have a Wi-Fi interface so that an ad-hoc connection can be made with the projector's WLAN adapter.
- PC-Less Presentations
- Using a USB flash drive, card reader, or other USB storage device you can give presentations or play video directly from the projector. File types supported include: PDF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF, AVI, MOV, and MP4. In addition, PowerPoint files can be converted using EZ-Converter FA for Windows, available for download from the CASIO website.
- 16:10 Native Aspect Ratio
- This projector features a 16:10 native aspect ratio. This is considered a widescreen format, and comes very close to the 16:9 standard of HDTV. This format is ideal if you plan to show HD video, and can still be used for presentations - though in the case of PowerPoints some extra space may be leftover on the sides. The projector can show 4:3 too; however black bars (pillaring) will have to be applied, or the image will have to be stretched or cropped to fit.
- RS-232 and Ethernet Controllable
- Remote control is possible using a Web browser, custom software, or automation systems such as AMX, Crestron, Extron, SP Controls. This is ideal in institutional settings, allowing multiple projectors to be managed centrally.
- Supports DLP-Link Active 3D
- Because DLP technology is able to sandwich sync date between frames, certain sources of 3D content may be viewed. 3D through the HDMI input is not supported and in many cases Casio 3D Converter software may additionally be required to render the image correctly. In addition, compatible active 3D glasses such as Casio YA-G30 are required to view the images.
|Display System||1-Chip 0.65" / 16.51 mm DLP|
|Native Resolution||WXGA - 1280 x 800|
|Supported Resolutions||UXGA - 1600 x 1200|
|Supported Formats|| Photo: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PDF, PNG |
Video: AVI, MOV, MP4
|Format|| NTSC |
PAL 60, M, N
|HDTV Compatibility|| 1920 x 1080p |
1920 x 1080i
1280 x 720p
720 x 576p
720 x 576i
720 x 480p
720 x 480i
|Aspect Ratio|| Native: 16:10 |
|DLP Link 3D||Yes|
|Color Range||16.8 Million|
|Projection Size||50 - 110" / 127.00 - 279.40 cm|
|Keystone Correction||Manual: Vertical: ± 5°|
|Rear Screen Projection||Yes|
|Built-in Speaker||Yes, 16 W (Mono)|
|Inputs/Outputs|| 2x 15-pin VGA Video (Input) |
1x HDMI Audio/Video (Input)
1x RCA Composite Video (Input)
1x S-Video Video (Input)
1x RCA Stereo (L/R) Audio (Input)
2x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio (Input)
1x 15-pin VGA Video (Output)
1x 1/8" (3.5 mm) Mini Audio (Output)
1x USB 2.0 Type-A Male
1x USB 2.0 Type-B Female
1x RS-232C Control
1x Ethernet LAN
|Life||Normal Mode: 20000 Hours|
|Security|| Cable Lock Slot |
|Power Requirements||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption|| Normal Mode: 230 W |
Eco Mode: 110 W
Standby Mode (Network off): .12 W
Standby Mode (Network on): .23 W
|Altitude||10000' (3048 m)|
|Temperature|| Operating |
41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
Humidity: 20 - 80%
|Dimensions (WxHxD)|| 16.3 x 6.0 x 13.1" / 41.4 x 15.2 x 33.3 cm including projections |
16.3 x 5.6 x 13.1" / 41.4 x 14.2 x 33.3 cm excluding projections
|Weight||12.3 lb / 5.58 kg|
|Package Weight||19.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.5 x 18.5 x 10.5"|
- Remote Control
- YM-40 Wireless LAN Adapter
- Terminal Cover
- 6' VGA Cable
- 6' AC Power Cord
- Windows Software CD
- Limited 3-Year Warranty on Projector
- Limited 5-Years or 10,000 Hours Warranty on Light Source (Whichever Comes First)
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.