|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 185432.38 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 58969/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- EOS C300 Mark II in EF Mount
- Universal VCT Baseplate with Front Rods
- Z-Grip Relocator
- C300 Mark II Helmet
- Recoil Handle Kit
The Canon EOS C300MK II (EF Mount) with Zacuto Z-Finder Kit in EF mount provides you with the components to shoot ENG-style with the included Canon EOS C300 Mark II and the Zacuto Z-Finder kit. The EF-mount camera features a Super 35mm CMOS. This provides faster and more accurate autofocusing to assist users when operating with small crews.
The EF lens mount on the EOS C300Mk II offers compatibility not only with Canon's existing broad range of DSLR lenses but also with their line of EF-mount CN-E cinema prime and zoom lenses. The Super 35mm sensor is paired with the Canon DIGIC DV 5 image processor, which uses an innovative method of breaking out red, green, and blue data to enable color performance on a level that would otherwise require three separate chips. The camera records up to Full HD resolution video to CFast 1 cards using the XF-AVC codec, and H.264 format in MXF wrapper. For more flexibility to adjust your image during postproduction, the camera also offers Canon's Log gamma mode, which results in excellent tonal reproduction in the highlight and lowlight regions of an image, and an expanded dynamic range.
The Zacuto Z-Finder kit allows you to relocate the camera's grip, and mount the camera onto a VCT universal baseplate that features front support rods. The included Helmet and Recoil Handle Kit securely attach a top handle to the camera, and the 1.8x viewfinder kit magnifies the C300MK II's viewfinder screen
- Cinema EOS C300 Mark II Camcorder Body with Dual Pixel CMOS AF (EF Lens Mount)
The EF-mount Cinema EOS C300 Mark II Camcorder Body with Dual Pixel CMOS AF features a Super 35mm CMOS. This provides faster and more accurate autofocusing to assist users when operating with small crews. Canon's Log 3 Gamma supports 14 stops of dynamic range.
The EF lens mount on the EOS C300 offers compatibility not only with Canon's existing broad range of DSLR lenses but also with their line of EF-mount CN-E cinema prime and zoom lenses. The Super 35mm sensor is paired with the Canon DIGIC DV 5 image processor, which uses an innovative method of breaking out red, green, and blue data to enable color performance on a level that would otherwise require three separate chips. The camera records up to Full HD resolution video to CFast 1 cards using the XF-AVC codec, and H.264 format in MXF wrapper. For more flexibility to adjust your image during postproduction, the camera also offers Canon's Log gamma mode, which results in excellent tonal reproduction in the highlight and lowlight regions of an image, and an expanded dynamic range.
In terms of connections, the camcorder features two 3G-SDI outputs, timecode I/O, and genlock input BNCs. The body has a modular design that can either be stripped down completely or be built up using the included handle, 4" rotating LCD unit with full controls, grip, and thumb rest.
- Firmware v.184.108.40.206.00
- Firmware v.220.127.116.11.00 adds the following features:
- Canon Log 3 achieves a dynamic range of 1600% with 14 stops of dynamic range, and can be ideal for middle end users that have a limited budget for post-production, and need quick turnaround.
- A reduction in the dark noise level when shooting in Canon Log 2 mode. Streaking and black sun spots have been reduced in all modes by changing the CMOS sensor control.
- ACES 1.0 Output via SDI/HDMI
- Magnify Function During REC
- Additional lens functionality is now available with the Cine -Servo 50 to 1000mm, Cine-Servo 17 to 120mm, Compact-Servo 18 to 80mm, and Dual Pixel Focus Guide has been added to the EF mount Canon Cinema prime lenses. Please note that you may need to also upgrade the firmware in your lens to access this functionality.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF Technology
- It provides continuous AF (Autofocus) function for all autofocus lenses, using Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology. A new AF Lock setting also lets you change the image framing while holding the desired focus. This feature is ideal for users who regularly shoot with smaller crews, who shoot moving subjects, or who want smoother, more natural-looking autofocus.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology features a CMOS sensor that consists of an array of pixels that each feature two separate photodiodes. By continuously comparing their outputs during AF mode, phase-difference autofocus helps ensure non-blurred images and smooth focus transitions even when the talent and/or camera are moving. The new feature places a high priority on maintaining sharp focus while providing a natural, smooth autofocus movement with select Canon EF lenses - including newer-generation STM lenses - which offer even smoother and quieter operation.
- Canon Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Modeled on the Super 35mm 3-perf motion picture film standard, the Canon CMOS sensor has an active image size of 24.4 x 13.5mm. It features 4096 x 2160 resolution to deliver Cine 4K images, as well as supporting Ultra HD (3840 x 2160), and Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Canon Log Gamma
- Canon Log Gamma 2/ACES/REC.2020 support
- Dual Canon DIGIC DV 5 Image Processor
- The camera features Dual DIGIC DV 5 processors to handle the internal data processing.
- XF AVC Codec
- To create digital files robust enough for major postproduction, the EOS C300 delivers the highest image quality with its XF AVC Codec - an H.264 format wrapped in the widely-supported MXF wrapper
- Designed with Filmmakers in Mind
- A logical layout of buttons and dials make operation simple. A lock switch turns off all controls except the recording button and function buttons. Small ridges between the buttons help prevent activating functions by mistake. A backlit display panel is great for low-light viewing. A tally lamp is clearly visible from the side or behind the camera.
- Compact & Modular Design
- The EOS C300 body is compact and easily handheld at just over 3 lb. There is a bright 1.55 Megapixel electronic viewfinder, and the camera comes bundled with a removable combination 4", 1.23 Megapixel monitor and control panel. The camera also has a removable handgrip with a control dial and function buttons for handheld shooting in DSLR style, or remove it and use the supplied thumb rest for completely stripped-down shooting. The EOS C300 has a manually operated built-in neutral density (ND) glass filter offering 1/4, 1/16, and 1/64th steps of filtering. Handheld or using a tripod, on location or in the studio, even on 3-D rigs, the EOS C300 fits shooting situations that are challenging for larger cameras.
- Rugged, Durable & Quiet
- The EOS C300's dust-proof and splash-proof design includes sealing gaskets around the edges of all access covers, dials fitted with o-rings on the axis of rotation, and button key-tops sealed with rubber. The EOS C300 also features a built-in silent cooling system with a heat-dissipating duct in the center of the body, a graphite sheet that conducts sensor heat towards the heat sink, three ventilation holes, and a cooling fan that pulls hot air out through an exhaust opening. All air is directed through a discrete pathway that keeps dust particles away from sensitive components. Your camera runs cool, quiet, and clean.
- Ultra-High-Resolution EVF
- The EOS C300 features a 0.46", 1.17 Megapixel color EVF and 100% field of view coverage for comfortable viewing and accurate judgment of composition, focus, and color. The angle of the viewfinder is adjustable for additional user comfort. EVF adjustments include brightness, contrast, color, and backlight (Normal or Bright).
- Rich Audio Controls
- When mounted to the EOS C300 Mark II camera, the included control unit provides two XLR audio inputs with +48V phantom power. A 3.5mm microphone terminal is also built in to the camera. Audio is recorded uncompressed in 16-bit PCM format at 48 kHz for high fidelity sound. Both XLR inputs, as well as the mic terminal have the option for automatic, as well as full manual gain control (-Infinity to +18dB). Additionally, a 3.5mm headphone terminal with 16 volume settings offers accurate audio monitoring.
- CFast Memory Card Recording
- The camera records to CFast 1 cards through two slots.
- High-Speed, Slow-Motion, Time-Lapse & Stop-Motion
- Beyond the advantages of file-based recording, the camera offers a number of creative possibilities in post-production including Slow & Fast motion.
- To connect to external monitors, switchers, VTRs, and NLE systems with SDI inputs, the EOS C300 features industry-standard HD-SDI output, genlock, and timecode terminals, plus audio terminals with linear PCM recording. Timecode and genlock enable synchronized multiple camera capture, perfect for multiple-camera shots, 3D acquisition, and more. The HD-SDI sync terminal can be switched to output to HD Sync, HD Y, Black Burst, and Composite.
- Full Manual Control & Focusing Aids
- The camera has a Waveform Monitor (WFM) function that shows the overall brightness of a scene, with RGB Parade Display to view red, green, and blue brightness or Spot Display to isolate the luminance distribution of a chosen area. The Vectorscope (VS) display shows real-time hue and saturation levels. For sharp focus, the EOS C300 camera has two peaking modes and a magnified focus assist function. An Edge Monitor Focus Assist provides both a waveform representing the overall degree of focus and a red waveform that represents focus in three specific areas displayed on the camera's 4" LCD monitor. To maintain proper highlight exposure, it offers a zebra bar feature as well.
- C300 Mark II EVF Recoil
The Zacuto C300 Mark II EVF Recoil is a balanced, shoulder-mounted rig for the Canon C300 Mark II that includes the VCT Universal baseplate, Zgrip Relocator, and C300 MarkII Helmet Kit. Part of Zacuto's Next Generation Recoil rigs, the C300 Mark II EVF Recoil is designed for optimal balance and comfort when shoulder mounted or on a tripod. With modern lenses and cameras being similar weights, the balance point is often where the lens meets the camera body. Zacuto's Recoil rigs place the balance directly over your shoulder, relocating focus, monitoring, and camera controls forward, and creating a lighter and shorter rig.
The VCT Universal baseplate features an integrated, curved shoulder pad for comfortable shoulder-mounted shooting, and a V-lock tripod connector for interfacing with V-lock tripod plates. The baseplate also provides 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 screw options and includes removable 6.5" long 15mm rods with internal threading for adding optional extensions, as well as the included Zgrip Relocator. The Zgrip relocated is an articulating handgrip that incorporates the Grip Relocator for your Canon C100/300 removable control grip. It provides full articulation via lever, and a right-angle cable connects to the port on your camera.
The C300 Mark II Helmet Kit mounts directly to the top of the C300 Mark II in place of the Canon top handle. It offers multiple 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting screw holes to attach a variety of accessories, as well as a spot to mount the camera's microphone. Included in the kit is the Recoil Handle top grip that accepts two coldshoe accessories and has a quick release 15mm rod port. The handle attaches via a 3" Z-Rail that allows you to easily adjust the handle for comfortable and balance, or remove it completely.
Please see the links below for more information on the components of this bundle.
Note: This rig requires the addition of a monitor or Zacuto EVF.UPC: 414591862273
- C300/500 Z-Finder 1.8x with Mounting Kit
The Zacuto C300/500 Z-Finder 1.8x with Mounting Kit is an optical viewfinder designed specifically for use with the LCD screen on the Canon C300 or C500 Cinema Camera. The Z-Finder uses 1.8x magnification to turn the camera's 4" LCD monitor into a clear, easy-to-focus viewfinder that lets you see your image in magnified detail. The light-proof eyecup also provides added stability to your handheld footage by adding an additional point-of-contact between the camera and your eye.
The Canon C300/500 Z-Finder features an optical correction system that uses a set of four diopters (0, +1, +2, and +3) to correct to your eyesight. Additional -1 and +4 diopters can be purchased separately. All of the diopters are coated with Zacuto's anti-fog formula to prevent fog from forming on your viewfinder. The 0 diopter gives you fog protection without adding optical correction.
The Z-Finder uses a foam padded sleeve that slides over the LCD screen of the Canon C300 or C500. The sleeve is secured into place with a bar clamp. It also uses a unique monitor lock clip to keep the LCD screen from moving forward when the Z-Finder is pressed against your eye. An aluminum sun mask is built in to the Z-Finder to protect your LCD screen from sunlight.
The Mounting Kit for the Z-Finder allows you to position the LCD screen forward and off to the side in a position better suited for shoulder mounted shooting. The Mounting Kit attaches to a Z-Rail mount and allows forward/backward, side to side, and tilt adjustment of the Z-Finder. The kit is designed to integrate with the Zacuto C300/500 helmet and handle.
Note: Either the C300/500 Coldshoe Handle Kit or the C300/500 Helmet Tapped Handle Kit (both sold separately) is required to use the mounting kit. When moving the monitor farther forward, you may also need the optional extension cable from Canon.
Note: The Z-Finder is a magnifier and as such will magnify the sun which can damage the LCD screen if the sun is allowed to shine directly through the Z-finder lens. Use the enclosed lens cap to block light from entering your Z-finder when not in use.
- Four diopters: 0, +1, +2, +3
- Anti-fog coating on diopters
- Built-in aluminum sun mask
- Mounting Kit for use with C300/500 Helmet Coldshoe Handle Kit or C300/500 Helmet Tapped Handle Kit
- Lens Cap and Lens Cloth included
- Cinema EOS C300 Mark II Camcorder Body with Dual Pixel CMOS AF (EF Lens Mount)
Image Sensor Type CMOS Sensor Size Super 35
24.6 x 13.8mm effective size / 6.4 x 6.4µm pixel pitch
Effective Pixels Approx. 8.85 Mp (4096 x 2160)
Approx. 8.29 MP (3840 x 2160
Total Pixels Approx. 9.84 Mp (4206 x 2340) Scanning System Progressive Filter RGB primary color filter (Bayer array) Processor 2 x DIGIC DV 5 Lens System Lens Mount EF Built-In ND Filters Standard: 2, 4, 6 Stops
Expanded: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 Stops
Exposure and Metering Exposure Modes Manual Gain Normal: -2 dB to 44 dB
Expanded: -6 to 54 dB
ISO Range Standard: 160 to 25,600
Expanded: 100 to 102,400
Shutter Modes Off, Speed, Angle, Slow Shutter, Clear Scan Shutter Speed 59.94i/59.94p: 1/60 to 1/2000 in 1/4 or 1/3 stops; SLS: 1/4, 1/8, 1/15, 1/30; CS: 59.94 - 250.70 Hz
29.97p: 1/30 to 1/2000 in 1/4 or 1/3 stops; SLS: 1/4, 1/8, 1/15; CS: 29.97 - 250.70 Hz
23.98p/24p: 1/24 to 1/2000 in 1/4 or 1/3 stops; SLS: 1/3, 1/6, 1/12; CS: 23.97 - 250.70 Hz
50i/50p: 1/50 to 1/2000 in 1/4 or 1/3 stops; SLS: 1/3, 1/6, 1/12 1/25; CS: 50.00 - 250.70 Hz
25p: 1/25 to 1/2000 in 1/4 or 1/3 stops; SLS: 1/3, 1/6, 1/12; CS: 25.00 - 250.70 Hz
Shutter Angle 59.94i/59.94p: 360, 240, 216, 180, 120, 90, 60, 45, 30, 22.5, 15, 11.25
29.97p: 360, 240, 216, 180, 120, 108, 90, 60, 45, 30, 22.5, 15, 11.25
23.98p/24p: 360, 345.6, 288, 240, 180, 172.8, 144, 120, 90, 86.4, 72, 60, 45, 30, 22.5, 15, 11.25
50i/50p: 360, 300, 240, 180, 150, 120, 90, 60, 45, 30, 22.50, 15, 11.25
25p: 360, 300, 240, 180, 150, 120, 90, 75, 60, 45, 30, 22.50, 15, 11.25
Focus Control Focus Modes Manual
Autofocus System Dual Pixel CMOS Video Signal System NTSC/PAL Compression XF AVC - H.264 in MXF wrapper Bit Rates Intra: 410 / 225 / 210 / 110 Mbps
LongGOP: 50 Mbps
LongGOP (Proxy): 35 or 24 Mbps (for proxy recording on SD cards)
Color Space 4:2:2 (YCC) 10-bit
4:4:4 (RGB) 12- or 10-bit*
*Only available with 2048 x 1080 or 1920 x 1080 at 29.97p, 23.98p, 25.00p, and 24.00p
System Frequency Selection 59.94 Hz,br> 50 Hz
Video Format XF AVC
Video compression Formats: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264
Intraframe Recording Resolution : 4096x2160/3840x2160, 2048x1080, 1920x1080
Signal Configuration : Y CC422/RG84 44 (10/12-bit)(Only with 2048x1080 or 1920x1080; 29.97p, 23.98p, 25p and 24p)
LongGOP Resolution: 2048 x 1080/1920 x 1080
Signal: YCC422 10-bit
LongGOP Recording Only (Proxy)Resolution : 2048 x 1080 / 1920 x 1080
Signal: YCC420 8-bit
Photo: JPEGResolution : 2048 x 1080, 1920 x 1080
Recording Media CFast Card: 2 x slots
SD Card: 1 x slot
Frame Rate 59.94 Hz Mode
59.94i/p, 29.97p, 23.98p
50 Hz Mode
24 Hz Mode
Audio Audio Recording Linear PCM; 2-channel; 16/24-bit; 48 kHz 4-ch Built-In Microphone None Audio Inputs 2 x XLR (auto and manual level settings), switchable between mic/line
1 x 3.5mm microphone jack
Channel Selection 2-channel recording XLR Mic Trimming -12, -6, 0, or +12 dB Limiter Available Recording Levels -? to +18 dB Phantom Power +48V Headphone Output Level 16 settings; volume is muted at lowest setting Tone 1 KHz tone available; -12, -18, or -20 dB Monitor Type Rotating color LCD
4" (10.16 cm) diagonal
Aspect Ratio 16:9 Viewfinder Type 0.46" (1.32 cm) diagonal, color
Angle Adjustment Up and down 60° Features White Balance Manual
2 Custom (2000 to 15,000K)
Exposure & Focus Aids Peaking (2 types), Zebra Pattern, Magnify, Edge Monitor Focus Assist, Black and White Mode
Note: Zebra can be output via the SDI or HDMI jack (HD only)
Playback Index Displays: Index Display, Normal, "OK Mark" Index, "Check Mark" Index, "Shot Mark" Index, Expand Index, Photo Index
Clip Playback: Forward Search (5x, 15x, 60x), Reverse Search (5x, 15x, 60x), Forward Frame Advance, Reverse Frame Advance, Record Review, Clip Jump (Forward and Backward), Skip Playback
Playback Functions: Inter-Media Copy (Single Clip, All Clips, Last Clip); Clip Delete (Single Clip, All Clips, Last Clip)
Still Image Playback: Index, Single Playback, Erasure, Protect
Color Bars Color bars compliant with SMPTE, EBU, or ARIB standards can be selected Inputs/Outputs SDI 3G-SDI: 2x BNC (output) HDMI Output 1 x Type A Genlock BNC (input only)
Adjustment Range: -1023 to +1023
Time Code I/O 1 x BNC
Drop Frame (DF) and Non-Drop Frame (NDF)
Time Code Modes: Regen, Record Run, Free Run, and External Source
Note: Drop Frame works with NTSC modes only and is not available in 24p
Audio Input Terminals 2 x Balanced 3-pin XLR (Mic Level, Mic Level with phantom power and Line Level) 1 x 3.5mm microphone jack Headphone Connector 3.5mm stereo mini-jack Remote 2.5mm LANC-compatible terminal Wi-Fi WFT terminal for compatible Wi-Fi accessory General Power Supply 14.4 VDC (battery pack), 16.7 VDC (DC input) Dimensions (W x H x D) Approx. 5.9 x 7.2 x 7.2" / 149 x 183 x 183 mm (without grip)
7.5 x 7.2 x 7.4" / 19.1 x 18.3 x 18.8 cm (with grip)
Weight Not specified by manufacturer Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 18.3 x 14.0 x 13.9"
- C300 Mark II EVF Recoil
Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 10.0 x 7.5 x 2.0"
- C300/500 Z-Finder 1.8x with Mounting Kit
Magnification 1.8x Dimensions Z-Finder: 7.00 x 5.25 x 3.50" (17.78 x 13.34 x 8.89 cm)
Mounting Kit: 3.0 x 3.0 x 4.0" (7.6 x 7.6 x 10.2 cm)
Weight Z-Finder: 13.8 oz (391.2 g)
Mounting Kit: 6.0 oz (170.1 g)
Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 12.3 x 10.3 x 8.7"
- Monitor Unit
- Handle Unit
- Handle Bracket
- Expansion Unit Attachment
- BP-A30 Battery Pack For EOS C300 Mark II
- Battery Charger for EOS C300 Mark II Camcorder Batteries
- CA-A10 Compact Power Adapter for EOS C300 Mark II Camcorder
- Shoulder Strap
- Eye Cup
- Viewfinder Cap
- Thumb Rest
- TB-1 Tripod Adapter Base
- Measure Hook
- 2 x Cables for Monitor Unit
- 10 x Cap Head Socket Screws
- Allen Key
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
- VCT Universal Baseplate
- Zgrip Relocator for Canon Cinema EOS C100/300/500 Cameras
- C300 Mark II Helmet Kit
- +0 Anti-Fog Diopter
- +1 Anti-Fog Diopter
- +2 Anti-Fog Diopter
- +3 Anti-Fog Diopter
- Monitor Lock Clip
- Lens Cap
- Lens Cloth
- Mounting Kit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.