Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm and 55-250mm Lenses Video Creator Kit
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- 45-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF; Built-In Wi-Fi & NFC
- EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Lens
- EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Rode VideoMic GO Microphone
- PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter; 32GB SD Card
- EOS 80D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens Video Creator Kit
- EOS 80D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens
- VideoMic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone
- PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter
- 32GB SDHC Memory Card
- Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens
- Rode VideoMic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone
- Canon PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter
- Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
Performance Focal Length 55 - 250mm
Comparable 35mm Focal Length: 88 - 400 mm
Aperture Maximum: f/4 - 5.6 Camera Mount Type Canon EF-S Format Compatibility Canon (APS-C) Angle of View 27��50' - 6��15' Minimum Focus Distance 2.79'�(85 cm) Magnification 0.29x Elements/Groups 15/12 Diaphragm Blades 7 Features Image Stabilization Yes Autofocus Yes Physical Filter Thread Front:58 mm Dimensions (DxL) Approx. 2.76 x 4.38" (70 x 111.2 mm) Weight 13.23 oz (375 g) Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 6.8 x 4.6 x 4.4"
Get started producing professional-quality video with rich sound, excellent controls, and the essential accessories with this Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm and 55-250mm Lenses Video Creator Kit from B&H . This kit features the EOS 80D alongside the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM and EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM lenses as well as a Rode VideoMic GO, the PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter, and a 32GB SDHC card.
- Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens Video Creator Kit
Get started producing professional-quality video with rich sound, excellent controls, and the essential accessories with this EOS 80D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm Lens Video Creator Kit from Canon . Starring the EOS 80D alongside the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens with a wide angle to telephoto equivalent zoom range of 28.8-216mm for a vast variety of subjects. This works with the included PZ-E1 Power Zoom Adapter for fine control over zoom during focus. Also, a Rode VideoMic GO microphone is provided for getting clean, high-quality sound and a 32GB SDHC card is available for getting going right away.UPC: 660685156777
- Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens
The Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4-5.6 IS STM Lens is a long-reaching zoom lens that provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 88-400mm, covering portrait-length to telephoto perspectives to suit working with distant subject matter. Greatly benefitting this lens' reach is the incorporation of image stabilization, which works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 shutter speed steps to support handheld use in low-light conditions.
An STM stepping focus motor is also integrated into the lens' design to provide smooth, quiet, and fast focusing performance that is ideally-suited to video applications as well as tracking moving subjects. The rear focusing system, high-speed CPU, and an enhanced AF algorithm also contribute to quickened overall AF speeds. Full-time manual focus is also supported to permit fine-tuning of focus even while working in AF modes. Additionally, the front lens section does not rotate during focusing to better facilitate the use of polarizing filters.
The optical construction of the lens employs one ultra-low dispersion glass element to help reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion throughout the zoom range while also enhancing contrast and clarity. Optimized lens coatings have also been applied to ensure color fidelity by countering the effects of lens flare and ghosting.
- Long-reaching zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 88-400mm, covering portrait-length to telephoto perspectives.
- Optical image stabilization helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to 3.5 shutter speed steps to benefit shooting handheld in dim lighting and with greater zoom magnifications.
- The STM stepping focus motor produces near-silent, smooth, and quick autofocus performance that is well-suited to video applications.
- One ultra-low dispersion element helps to reduce chromatic aberrations and distortion while also contributing to greater image sharpness, contrast, and clarity.
- Enhanced lens coatings minimize flare and ghosting in order to produce true colors with maintained contrast.
- A minimum focusing distance of 2.8' throughout the zoom range and a maximum magnification of 0.29x at the telephoto end enables working with close-up subject matter.
- A seven blade circular aperture helps to produce an aesthetic out-of-focus quality to benefit selective focus and shallow depth of field imagery.
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.