Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera with PIXMA PRO-100 Printer Kit
- 20.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Clear View II LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p/60 Video & Movie Servo AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Live View
- 65-Point All Cross-Type Phase-Detect AF
- Expandable ISO 51200 and 10 fps Shooting
- PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Inkjet Printer
Comprising the essential components needed to capture and print high-resolution photographs, the Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera with PIXMA PRO-100 Printer Kit from B&H includes the advanced APS-C format camera body and a wireless inkjet printer.
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera (Body Only)
Designed with a penchant for speed, the EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera from Canon is characterized by its APS-C-sized 20.2MP CMOS sensor, dual DIGIC 6 image processors, and a top continuous shooting rate of 10 fps. Both a 65-point all cross-type phase-detection AF system and Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology benefit fast, accurate focusing performance for both optical viewfinder and live view shooting. Additionally, the combination of the dual image processors along with the CMOS sensor also contribute to enhanced low-light sensitivity to a native ISO 16000, which is further expandable to ISO 51200. The 7D Mark II comfortably performs in a range of challenging situations, and while ideally situated as a tool for sports and wildlife photographers, it resides equally as well in the hands of contemporary multimedia image-makers.
Complementing the 7D Mark II's still imaging assets, support for recording full HD 1080p video is available, in multiple frame rates up to 60 fps. Beyond saving to internal memory cards, uncompressed video can also be recorded to optional external recorders via an HDMI connection. Custom Movie Servo AF, which is aided by the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, serves to highlight movie recording abilities by enabling controllable speed and sensitivity settings for continuous focusing with moving subjects.
Housing the robust set of imaging capabilities is an equally robust dust and weather-sealed magnesium alloy body, which contains a durable shutter mechanism tested for up to 200,000 actuations. A fixed 3.0" 1.04m-dot Clear View II LCD screen is incorporated into the design, along with a bright Intelligent Viewfinder II optical finder, for versatile monitoring and playback abilities. Customizable buttons are placed about the body for personalized control over different settings and a built-in GPS module automatically embeds location data into files for geotagging images when shooting.
- 20.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor and Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
- Featuring a 20.2 megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor and Dual DIGIC 6 image processors, the 7D Mark II is capable of producing high-resolution, well-detailed still imagery and full HD 1080p video with notable sensitivity and minimal noise. A native ISO range of 100-16000, which can further be expanded to ISO 51200, is well-suited to working in difficult lighting conditions and the processing power of the DIGIC 6 processors also contributes to enhanced low-light quality with smooth color and tonal gradations and corrected optical aberrations.
The dual processor design further benefits the imaging system through the addition of speed, which avails 10 fps continuous shooting for over 1000 JPEGs, 31 RAW, or 19 RAW+JPEG files, along with a top shutter speed of 1/8000 sec. and a top flash sync speed of 1/250 sec. Additionally, a shutter lag time of 0.055 sec. and a start-up time of just 0.1 sec. help keep the camera ready to perform when desired.
- 65-Point All Cross-Type AF System
- When shooting with the optical viewfinder, a 65-point all cross-type autofocus system is used to provide wide frame coverage for acquiring focus accurately and quickly. The center point of this cluster is a high-precision dual cross-type sensor that benefits working with f/2.8, or faster, lenses and supports focusing down to -3 EV to enable working in low-light conditions. These focus points are configurable and allow homing in on specific elements within the frame to focus on, or, alternatively, all can be used to provide coverage across the frame.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF is a refined live view focusing technology that works to provide incredibly quick and precise autofocusing abilities that function in a similar manner to how a camcorder acquires focus. This system integrates two separate photodiodes within each pixel to provide a broad and dense network of phase-detection gathering elements across nearly 80% of the frame to help reduce focus hunting for faster, more direct control of focus placement. Dual Pixel CMOS AF is utilized during live view applications, for either still or video shooting.
When working with still imagery, this focusing system works to acquire focus quickly and accurately, making it ideally suited to shooting and tracking moving subjects so that critical focus is attained with each shot. When shooting video, focusing is smooth and natural when changing from different subjects or different distances within the scene. Subject tracking in movies is also heightened due to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF system's ability to recognize subjects and maintain focus when working within changing or cluttered scenery.
- EOS HD Video
- Full HD 1080p video recording is supported in multiple frame rates, up to 60 fps, in both the MOV and MP4 file formats. Additionally, uncompressed video can be recorded to an optional external recorded via the HDMI output. In-camera video is recorded using the high quality H.264/MPEG-4 AVC codec and manual exposure control is supported for greater refinement over the look and feel of recordings. Video clips are automatically partitioned after the file size has reached 4GB and both IPB and All i-frame compressions are available for use depending on editing and output preferences.
When recording video, customizable Movie Servo AF can be utilized to adjust the focusing location, speed, and tracking intervals for fluid and smooth AF quality. Support is also available for STM lenses, which deliver exceptionally quiet and smooth focusing to benefit the overall quality of movies.
In-camera audio is recorded using the Linear PCM format for MOV files, or the AAC format for MP4 files, and support is available for utilizing an optional external microphone during recording. Additionally, a headphone input is also available for real-time audio monitoring.
- Body Design
- Featuring a durable magnesium alloy body with a shutter tested to 200,000 cycles, along with enhanced mirror and shutter drive mechanisms, this rugged camera is also sealed to resist dust and moisture for use in inclement conditions. On the rear of the camera is a bright, large 3.0" 1.04m-dot LCD screen that can be used for live view monitoring, image review, and menu navigation. It features a smudge-resistant and anti-reflective Clear View II coating to better enable viewing in bright lighting conditions. Alternatively, for eye-level finding, an optical Intelligent Viewfinder II is incorporated into the design and provides 100% frame coverage, for greater composition accuracy, and an overlay display to highlight pertinent shooting settings, such as a digital level, exposure information, and other camera functions. The body design also incorporates a dual memory card slot that accepts one CompactFlash card and one SD/SDHC/SDXC card to extend file saving capabilities by permitting overflow recording or in-camera duplicating. The camera also features a range of customizable controls that can be configured to adjust a range of settings based on your personal preference.
- Scene Detection System and Exposure Metering
- For enhanced precision in regard to exposure metering, an iSA (Intelligent Scene Analysis) system employs an independent 150,000-pixel RGB metering sensor, which benefits the iTR AF (Intelligent Tracking and Recognition) system, for consistent, precise subject tracking and exposure metering capabilities. These systems also incorporated dedicated tracking algorithms designed to recognize faces and colors, too, to support both exposure metering and autofocus functions.
- Other Camera Features
- A built-in intervalometer permits the creation of time lapse imagery and supports recording 1-99 consecutive frames in pre-selected intervals.
- The bulb shutter speed setting enables you to keep the shutter open as long as desired for an expanded range of creative exposure capabilities.
- An integrated GPS Receiver automatically records location data with each exposure, including longitude and latitude, elevation, and UTC time as EXIF data, and also provides a digital compass. Movement can also be tracked at set intervals to showcase your routes taken during shooting.
- Advanced mirror vibration control technology supports the 7D Mark II's exceptional continuous shooting speeds and helps to maintain consistent results during shooting bursts.
- A flicker detection system can automatically warn you, in the viewfinder, when a flickering light source has been detected. The effects of these light sources can be compensated for using the Anti-Flicker Shooting function, which will automatically record images only during instances of peak light volume. This system is especially useful for reducing inconsistent exposure or color results, which are prevalent when continuously shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
- In-camera correction for a variety of lens aberrations is possible, including the ability to control peripheral illumination, chromatic aberration, and other distortions. When working in live view, the Image Simulation Function can be utilized to monitor the effects of distortion correction for fine-tuning your results.
- A USB 3.0 terminal is available for expedited transfer speeds between the camera and a computer or the optional WFT-E7 (Version 2) for Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Picture Style modes allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera and include Auto, Standard, Portrait, Landscape, Neutral, Faithful, Monochrome, and up to three User Defined settings.
- Language support: English, German, French, Dutch, Danish, Portuguese, Finnish, Italian, Norwegian, Swedish, Spanish, Greek, Russian, Polish, Czech, Hungarian, Romanian, Ukraine, Turkish, Arabic, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, and Japanese.
- Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer
The Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer features a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and Canon's FINE technology with an ink drop as small as 3.0 pl. The printer's 8-cartridge ink system provides a wide color range and includes 3 black inks for high-quality black-and-white photos. The Pro-100 can output borderless prints up to 13 x 19" and is compatible with a wide range of media, including glossy, luster, and matte photo paper as well as Museum Etching and other fine art papers. Additionally, you can print directly on CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs and create your own customizable discs and jackets. The included Print Studio Pro plug in software provides an easy way to achieve optimal results when printing directly from Adobe Photoshop CS and Elements, as well as from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
The PIXMA Pro-100 features multiple connectivity options so you can easily print from your different devices. In addition to a standard USB connection, you can connect to the printer over a wired or wireless Ethernet network. Additionally, you can use the front-facing USB port to print directly from a compatible digital camera with PictBridge compatibility.
The PictBridge cable is not included
- Print an 8.0x10" image in approximately 51 seconds and an 11x14" image in approximately 1 minute 30 seconds
- Canon FINE Technology
- Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) features a patented print head that enables printing with microscopic droplets and high resolution up to 4800 x 2400 dpi
- True Monochrome Prints
- The 3 monochrome inks which are part of the 8-ink ChromaLife 100+ system consist of Black, Gray, and Light Gray. These inks deliver enhanced, deep black density to raise your level of professional print quality when creating the dramatic expression of grayscale photography
- Optimum Analysis & Mixture Of Color
- The Optimum Image Generating (OIG) System utilizes two major technologies that were first introduced in the PIXMA PRO-1. The first is a sophisticated mixing balance of inks determined from numerous ink combinations and advanced analysis. During this analysis, the OIG System carefully calculates the best results for each print mode and paper type used while looking at various image factors including color reproduction, tonal gradations, black density, low graininess, glossiness, anti-bronzing and anti-metamerism. These critical ink balancing principles are derived from Canon's expertise in imaging technology, as well as the familiar colors of life that people see and remember on a daily basis. The second is the balancing of color reproduction, tonal gradations, and uniform glossiness. The genius and power of the OIG System is truly showcased when your image is printed, exhibited, and is seen exactly as you envisioned it
- Pro Printing
- The powerful Print Studio Pro plug-in software provides professional photographers effective printing solutions and can directly hand-over image data. Print Studio Pro is compatible with Digital Photo Professional (ver. 2.1 or later), Adobe Photoshop CS, Photoshop Elements, and Photoshop Lightroom
- Built-In CD & DVD Printing
- Conveniently print onto your printable CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs and jackets
- Print Your Vision Up To 13x19"
- Print professional quality photos on various media up to 13x19"
- Versatile Paper Handling
- The 2-way paper feeding provides a rear tray for most supported media types and a dedicated manual feed in the back of the printer for easy loading of thicker papers
- Built-In Wi-Fi
- The built-in Wi-Fi gives you the freedom to place the printer where it's convenient and allows multiple users to seamlessly print from several computers
- Built-in Ethernet Connectivity
- The built-in Ethernet port allows multiple users to seamlessly print from several networked computers in any environment
- Computer-Free Printing
- PictBridge lets you print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder, or camera phone
- Hi-Speed USB
- Plug the cable into your PC for fast data transfer
- Print photos, email, Web pages and documents from a MacBook, iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch directly to your printer without installing a driver
- Canon SG-201 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (13 x 19", 50 Sheets)
Featuring a velvety texture that produces vibrant images with low glare, Canon's SG-201 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss , available here as a 50-pack of 13 x 19" sheets, will allow users to easily produce lab quality prints at home. It has a basis weight of 260 gsm along with a thickness of 10.2 mil for a good feel and durability. Also, it has a brightness of 91%.UPC: 013803138986
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera (Body Only)
Imaging Lens Mount Canon EF
Camera Format APS-C (1.6x Crop Factor) Pixels Actual: 20.9 Megapixel
Effective: 20.2 Megapixel
Max Resolution 20 MP: 5472 x 3648 Aspect Ratio 3:2 Sensor Type / Size CMOS, 22.4 x 15 mm File Formats Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: H.264, MOV, MP4
Audio: AAC, Linear PCM
Bit Depth 14-bit Dust Reduction System Yes Memory Card Type CompactFlash
Focus Control Focus Type Auto & Manual Focus Mode Automatic (A), Continuous-servo AF (C), Manual Focus (M), Single-servo AF (S) Autofocus Points Phase Detection: 65, 65 cross-type Viewfinder/Display Viewfinder Type Pentaprism Viewfinder Eye Point 22.00 mm Viewfinder Coverage 100% Viewfinder Magnification Approx. 1.0x Diopter Adjustment - 3 to +1 m Display Screen 3" Rear Screen LCD (1,040,000) Screen Coverage 100% Diagonal Angle of View Not Specified By Manufacturer Exposure Control ISO Sensitivity Auto, 100-16000 (Extended Mode: 100-51200) Shutter Type: Electronic & Mechanical
Speed: 30 - 1/8000 second, Bulb Mode
Remote Control RC-6 (Optional) Mirror Lock-Up Not Specified By Manufacturer Metering Method Center-weighted average metering, Evaluative metering, Partial Metering, Spot metering Exposure Modes Modes: Aperture Priority, Bulb, Custom, Intelligent Auto, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
Metering Range: EV 0.0 - EV 20.0
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps)
White Balance Modes Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Custom, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent (White), Shade, Sunset, Tungsten, Twilight Flash Flash Modes Not Specified By Manufacturer Built-in Flash Yes Guide No. Not Specified By Manufacturer Max Sync Speed 1 / 250 seconds Flash Compensation -3 EV to +3 EV (in 1/3 or 1/2 EV steps) Dedicated Flash System eTTL External Flash Connection Hot Shoe, PC Terminal AV Recording Video Recording Yes File Size 1920 x 1080p (Full HD)
1920 x 1080p (Uncompressed)
1280 x 720p (HD)
640 x 480p (SD)
Aspect Ratio 16:9 Frame Rate @ 1920 x 1080: 60 fps, 30 fps, 24 fps
@ 1280 x 720: 60 fps, 30 fps
@ 640 x 480: 30 fps
Exposure Control Auto
Manual: Shutter Speed, Aperture, ISO
Video Clip Length 1920 x 1080
29 min. 59 seconds
1280 x 720
29 min. 59 seconds
640 x 480
29 min. 59 seconds
Audio Recording Built-in Mic: With Video
Optional External Mic: With Video
Performance Start-up Time 0.1 seconds Shutter Lag 0.055 seconds Self Timer 10 seconds, 2 seconds Interval Recording Yes Connectivity 1/8" Headphone, 1/8" Microphone, HDMI C (Mini), USB 3.0 Power Battery 1x LP-E6N Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery Pack AC Power Adapter ACK-E6 (Optional) Operating/Storage Temperature Operating
32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Humidity: 0 - 85%
Physical Dimensions (WxHxD) 5.9 x 4.4 x 3.1" / 148.6 x 112.4 x 78.2 mm Weight 2.00 lb / 910 g with battery and memory card
- Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer
Printing Method Printing Technology Inkjet Maximum Resolution Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi (black/color) Print Speed 8.0x10.0" Image ~ 51 seconds (A4 paper, with border)
11.0x14.0" Image: ~ 1 minute 30 seconds (A3 paper, with border)
Ink Cartridge Configuration 8 individual ink cartridges Compatible Ink Cartridges CLI-42 Black
CLI-42 Photo Cyan
CLI-42 Photo Magenta
CLI-42 Light Gray
Number of Nozzles 768 per color 6144 total Ink Droplet Size 3.0 pl Paper Handling Maximum Printable Area 13.0 x 19.0" (33.02 x 48.26 cm) Paper Sizes Letter, Legal, 4.0 x 6.0" (10.16 x 15.24 cm), 5.0 x 7.0" (12.7 x 17.78 cm), 8.0 x 10.0" (20.32 x 25.4 cm), 11.0 x 17.0" (27.94 x 43.18 cm), 13.0 x 19.0" (33.02 x 48.26 cm) Paper Types Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper
Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy
Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster
Matte: Matte Photo Paper
Fine Art Paper: Fine Art "Museum Etching"; Other Fine Art Papers
CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc
Paper Capacity Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets plain, 20 sheets photo (4.0 x 6.0"); 10 sheets Letter/8.0 x 10.0", 1 sheet A3+
Manual Feeder: 1 Sheet Photo Paper (all sizes)
Paper-Feed Method Auto sheet feeder, manual feeder Connectivity Interface Hi-Speed USB
Wireless LAN (802.11 b/g/n)
PictBridge (Cable not included)
Direct Print Capable PictBridge Network Capable Ethernet, Wi-Fi Wireless Standards 802.11b/g/n OS Compatibility Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista SP1 & SP2, XP SP3 (32-bit)
Mac OS X v10.5.8, 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
Windows System Requirements Windows 7/Windows 7 SP1: 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, IE6 or later, 1.0 GB (x86) or 2.0 GB (x64) RAM, 3.0 GB disk space, CD-ROM drive, SVGA 800 x 600 display
Vista SP1/SP2: 1 GHz processor, 512 MB RAM, 3.0 GB disk space, CD-ROM drive, SVGA 800 x 600 display
Windows XP SP3: 300 MHz 32-bit processor, 128 MB RAM, 3.0 GB disk space, CD-ROM drive, SVGA 800 x 600 display
Mac OS System Requirements OS X 10.7: Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor, 2 GB RAM, Safari 3 or later, 1.5 GB disk space, CD-ROM drive, XGA 1024 x 768 display
OS X 10.6: Intel processor, 1 GB RAM, Safari 3 or later, 1.5 GB disk space, CD-ROM drive, XGA 1024 x 768 display
OS X 10.5.8: Intel processor, 512 MB RAM, Safari 3 or later, 1.5 GB disk space, CD-ROM drive, XGA 1024 x 768 display
Physical Power Requirements 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz Power Consumption Printing: 19 W
Standby: 2.3 W
Off: 0.3 W
Temperature / Humidity Operating Temperature: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
Storage Temperature: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)
Operating Humidity: 10 to 90%
Storage Humidity: 5 to 95%
Acoustics 38.5 dB(A) Installation Clearance Front: 17.0" (43.18 cm)
Back: 10.0" (25.4 cm)
Dimensions (WxHxD) 27.2 x 8.5 x 15.2" (69.09 x 21.59 x 38.61 cm) Weight 43.2 lb (19.60 kg)
- Canon SG-201 Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss (13 x 19", 50 Sheets)
Coating Resin Basis Weight 260 gsm / Thickness 10.2 mil / 0.26 mm Brightness 91% Single/Double-Sided Single Surface Finish Luster Quantity 50 Sheets Paper - Sheet Size (W x L) 13 x 19" / 33.02 x 48.26 cm Packaging Info Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 20.4 x 13.4 x 1.1"
- EOS 7D Mark II DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- LP-E6N Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1865mAh)
- LC-E6 Charger for LP-E6 Battery Pack
- Eyecup Eg
- RF-3 Body Cap for Canon EOS Cameras
- IFC-150U II USB 3.0 Interface Cable for DSLRs
- Wide Camera Strap
- Battery Cover
- Software CD-ROM
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.