|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 163580.65 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 52020/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- 4K, 1920 x 1080 60/50i, 23.98/25p, 24p
- Canon XF AVC H.264 Codec
- EF Lens Mount
- Dual-Pixel CMOS AF Technology
- 4" LCD Touchscreen with Mounting Kit
- 2 x 3G-SDI Outputs, 2 x XLR Inputs
- 2 x CFast Card Slots
- Timecode I/O, Genlock In & Sync Out
- Canon Log 3 Gamma
The EF-mount Canon Cinema EOS C300 Mark II Camcorder Body with Touch Focus Kit features a Super 35mm CMOS sensor which provides faster and more accurate autofocusing. Canon's Log 3 Gamma supports 14 stops of dynamic range.
The EF lens mount on the EOS C300 offers compatibility not only with Canon's existing broad range of DSLR lenses, but also with their line of EF-mount CN-E cinema prime and zoom lenses. The Super 35mm sensor is paired with the Canon DIGIC DV 5 image processor, which uses an innovative method of breaking out red, green, and blue data to enable color performance on a level that would otherwise require three separate chips. The camera records up to DCI 4K resolution video to CFast 2.0 cards. For more flexibility to adjust your image during post-production, the camera also offers Canon's Log gamma mode which results in excellent tonal reproduction in the highlight and low-light regions of an image, and an expanded dynamic range.
In terms of connections the camcorder features two 3G-SDI outputs, timecode I/O, and genlock input BNCs. The included Touch Focus Kit provides a 4" LCD touchscreen monitor that features tap focusing (with compatible lenses), as well as shoe mount adapters and a Manfrotto 492LCD micro ball head mount. The shoe-mountable microphone adapter features a mic holder and supports two XLR inputs with 48V phantom power and a 3.5mm stereo mini plug.
The body has a modular design that can either be stripped down completely or be built up using the included handle, LCD unit, microphone adapter, grip, and thumb rest.
- Firmware v.126.96.36.199.00
- Firmware v.188.8.131.52.00 adds the following features:
- Canon Log 3, which achieves a dynamic range of 1600% with 14 stops of dynamic range, and can be ideal for middle end users that have a limited budget for post-production and need quick turnaround.
- A reduction in the dark noise level when shooting in Canon Log 2 mode. Streaking and black sun spots have been reduced in all modes by changing the CMOS sensor control.
- ACES 1.0 output via SDI/HDMI.
- Magnify function during REC.
- Additional lens functionality is now available with the Cine-Servo 50 to 1000mm, Cine-Servo 17 to 120mm, Compact-Servo 18 to 80mm, and Dual-Pixel Focus Guide added to the EF mount Canon Cinema prime lenses. Please note that you may need to also upgrade the firmware in your lens to access this functionality.
- Dual-Pixel CMOS AF Technology
- It provides continuous autofocus (AF) function for all autofocus lenses, using Dual-Pixel CMOS AF technology. A new AF Lock setting also lets you change the image framing while holding the desired focus. This feature is ideal for users who regularly shoot with smaller crews, who shoot moving subjects, or who want smoother and more natural-looking autofocus.
Dual-Pixel CMOS AF technology features a CMOS sensor consisting of an array of pixels, each featuring two separate photodiodes. By continuously comparing their outputs during AF mode, phase-difference autofocus helps ensure non-blurred images and smooth focus transitions even when the talent or camera is moving. The new feature places a high priority on maintaining sharp focus while providing a natural, smooth autofocus movement with select Canon EF lenses�including newer-generation STM lenses�which offer even smoother and quieter operation.
- Canon Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Modeled on the Super 35mm 3-perf motion picture film standard, the Canon CMOS sensor has an active image size of 24.4 x 13.5mm. It features 4096 x 2160 resolution to deliver Cine 4K images, as well as supporting Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) and Full HD (1920 x 1080).
- Canon Log Gamma
- Support for Canon Log Gamma 2/ACES/REC.2020.
- Dual Canon DIGIC DV 5 Image Processor
- The camera features Dual DIGIC DV 5 processors to handle the internal data processing.
- XF AVC Codec
- To create digital files robust enough for major post-production, the EOS C300 delivers the highest image quality with its XF-AVC codec, an H.264 format wrapped in the widely supported MXF wrapper
- Designed with Filmmakers in Mind
- A logical layout of buttons and dials makes operation simple. A lock switch turns off all controls except for the recording button and function buttons. Small ridges between the buttons help prevent activating functions by mistake. A backlit display panel is great for low-light viewing. A tally lamp is clearly visible from the side or behind the camera.
- Compact & Modular Design
- The EOS C300 body is compact and easily handheld at just over 3 lb. There is a bright 1.55MP electronic viewfinder, and the camera comes bundled with a removable combination 4", 1.23MP monitor and control panel. The camera also has a removable handgrip with a control dial and function buttons for handheld shooting in DSLR style, or remove it and use the supplied thumb rest for completely stripped-down shooting. The EOS C300 has a manually operated built-in neutral density (ND) glass filter offering 1/4, 1/16, and 1/64th steps of filtering. Handheld or using a tripod, on location or in the studio, the EOS C300 fits shooting situations that are challenging for larger cameras.
- Rugged, Durable & Quiet
- The EOS C300's dustproof and splash-proof design includes sealing gaskets around the edges of all access covers, dials fitted with O-rings on the axis of rotation, and button key-tops sealed with rubber. The EOS C300 also features a built-in silent cooling system with a heat-dissipating duct in the center of the body, a graphite sheet that conducts sensor heat towards the heat sink, three ventilation holes, and a cooling fan that pulls hot air out through an exhaust opening. All air is directed through a discrete pathway that keeps dust particles away from sensitive components. Your camera runs cool, quiet, and clean.
- Ultra High-Resolution EVF
- The EOS C300 features a 0.46", 1.17MP color EVF and 100% field of view coverage for comfortable viewing and accurate judgment of composition, focus, and color. The angle of the viewfinder is adjustable for additional user comfort. EVF adjustments include brightness, contrast, color, and backlight (normal or bright).
- Rich Audio Controls
- When mounted on the EOS C300 Mark II camera, the included control unit provides two XLR audio inputs with +48V phantom power. A 3.5mm microphone terminal is also built into the camera. Audio is recorded uncompressed in 16-bit PCM format at 48 kHz for high-fidelity sound. Both XLR inputs, as well as the mic terminal, have the option for automatic and full manual gain control (-Infinity to +18 dB). Additionally, a 3.5mm headphone terminal with 16 volume settings offers accurate audio monitoring.
- CFast Memory Card Recording
- The camera records to CFast 1 cards through two slots.
- High-Speed, Slow-Motion, Time-Lapse & Stop-Motion
- Beyond the advantages of file-based recording, the camera offers several creative possibilities in post-production including slow- and fast-motion.
- To connect to external monitors, switchers, VTRs, and NLE systems with SDI inputs, the EOS C300 features industry-standard HD-SDI output, genlock, and timecode terminals, plus audio terminals with linear PCM recording. Timecode and genlock enable synchronized multicamera capture perfect for multiple-camera shots, 3D acquisition, and more. The HD-SDI sync terminal can be switched to output to HD sync, HD Y, black burst, and composite.
- Full Manual Control & Focusing Aids
- The camera has a waveform monitor (WFM) function that shows the overall brightness of a scene, with RGB parade display to view red, green, and blue brightness or spot display to isolate the luminance distribution of a chosen area. The vectorscope (VS) display shows real-time hue and saturation levels. For sharp focus, the EOS C300 camera has two peaking modes and a magnified focus assist function. An Edge Monitor Focus Assist provides both a waveform representing the overall degree of focus and a red waveform representing focus in three specific areas, displayed on the camera's 4" touchscreen LCD monitor. The included touchscreen LCD monitor also allows for tap-focusing with compatible lenses. To maintain proper highlight exposure, it offers a zebra bar feature as well.
Canon C300 Mark II Specs
|Image Sensor Size||24.6 x 13.8 mm (Super35)|
|Sensor Resolution||4206 x 2340 (9.84 MP)|
|Effective Sensor Resolution||4096 x 2160 (8.85 MP)|
|Pixel Pitch||6.4 µm|
|ISO|| 160 to 25,600 (Native) |
100 to 102,400 (Expanded)
|Gain|| -2 to 44 dB (Native) |
-6 to 54 dB (Expanded)
|Lens Mount||Canon EF|
|Lens Communication||Yes, with Autofocus Support|
|Shutter Speed||1/24 to 1/2000 sec|
|Shutter Angle||11.25 to 360°|
|Built-In ND Filter||Mechanical Filter Wheel with 2 Stop (1/4), 4 Stop (1/16), 6 Stop (1/64) ND Filters|
|Built-In Microphone Type||None|
|Recording Media|| 2 x CFast 2.0 Card Slots |
1 x SDXC Card Slot
|Recording Modes|| MXF: |
4096 x 2160p (225 to 410 MB/s)
3840 x 2160p (225 to 410 MB/s)
|Audio Recording||2-Channel 24-Bit 48 kHz|
|Video Connectors|| 2 x BNC (3G-SDI) Output |
1 x HDMI Output
|Audio Connectors|| 2 x 3-Pin XLR Mic Level (+48 V Phantom Power) Input |
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Stereo Mic Level Input
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Stereo Headphone Output
|Other I/O|| 1 x BNC Timecode Input |
1 x BNC Timecode Input/Output
1 x 2.5 mm LANC Control Input
|Screen Resolution||1,230,000 Dots|
|EVF Resolution||1,170,000 Dots|
|Battery Type||Canon BP-A Series|
|Power Connectors||1 x 4-Pin LEMO Input|
|Accessory Mount|| 1 x 1/4"-20 Female |
1 x Cold Shoe Mount
|Dimensions|| 5.9 x 7.2 x 7.2" / 149 x 183 x 183 mm (Without Grip) |
7.5 x 7.2 x 7.4" / 19.1 x 18.3 x 18.8 cm (With Grip)
|Package Weight||20.975 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||23.8 x 20.7 x 14.8"|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.