Breedlove Oregon Concert Acoustic/Electric Guitar (Semi-Gloss with Toner)
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Solid Myrtlewood Back & Sides
- Bolt-On Hard-Rock Maple Neck
- 16" Radius / Soft C-Shaped Neck Profile
- Ebony Fingerboard & Bridge
- 20 Frets / 25.5" Scale
- Centered Dot Inlays
- Breedlove Nickel Tuning Machines
- LR Baggs EAS VTC Preamp & Element Pickup
- Includes Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Materials and Workmanship
- Limited 2-Year Warranty on Tuning Machines and Electronics
- Limited 1-Year Warranty on Case
|Number of Strings||6|
|Body Wood|| Top: Sitka Spruce |
|Neck Type||Bolt-On Neck|
|Number of Frets||20|
|Nut Width||44.5 mm|
|Package Weight||21.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||50.0 x 21.0 x 8.0"|
Styled in a semi-gloss, toned finish, the Breedlove Oregon Concert Acoustic/Electric Guitar has been crafted to provide an articulate tone, complete with fullness in the midrange frequency and projection across all timbres; as such, it excels in concert settings, particularly for fingerstylists seeking to get the most expressive tone from their hand-based technique.
The instrument features a solid Sitka spruce top with solid myrtlewood back and sides, while its mahogany neck provides a 25.5" scale and a slim, soft C-shaped profile to engender a more comfortable playing experience. An ebony fingerboard rounds out the neck�replete with centered dot inlays�while the Breedlove Bridge Truss provides an even response throughout the frequency spectrum, allowing the top of the guitar to vibrate more freely, the byproduct of which is sustain and clarity.
Seeking to avoid the process of drilling holes into the soundboard, Breedlove outfitted this guitar with a pinless Delta Ebony bridge, which, in addition to offering a gentler string-break angle from the bridge to the top of the saddle, allows you to change your strings more expeditiously. The guitar also features an LR Baggs EAS VTC preamp system as well as an Element undersaddle acoustic pickup. Designed to mirror the soundboard's actual movement during performance, the Element tracks the motion of the instrument's top instead of a direct string attack, thus suppressing the "quack" caused by compression and revealing the Element's full dynamic range. The LR Baggs system also has a smaller footprint than most preamps, with no large plastic panel built into the side of the guitar. Furthermore, a deluxe hardshell case is included.
- Body Features
- Body type: Concert
- Top finish: Semi-gloss with toner
- Upper bout width: 11.3" / 28.6cm
- Waist width: 9.0" / 22.9cm
- Lower bout width: 15.0" / 38.1cm
- Body length: 20.0" / 50.8cm
- Body depth: 3.8" / 9.5cm
- Binding: Black
- Bridge: Delta bridge, African ebony
- Neck Features
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Radius: 16.0" / 40.6cm
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut saddle: Tusq
- Inlay: Centered dots
- Tuner hardware: Breedlove nickel
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.