Braun FS120 Medium Format Film Scanner
- Scan 35mm to 6x12 Film
- Optical Resolution: 3200 dpi
- >3.6 Dmax
- Color Depth: 48-bit
- Maximum Scan Area: 2.2 x 5.5"
- Minimum Scan Area: 1.0 x 1.4"
- Scan Speed: 200 sec at 3200 dpi & 24-bit
- MAGIC TOUCH Technology
- Cyberview & Image Editing Software
- USB 2.0 Interface
Digitize your 35mm slides and negatives all the way up to 6x12 cm shots with the FS120 Medium Format Film Scanner from Braun . It features a 3-line CCD sensor that works with an optical resolution of 3200 dpi and a color depth of 48-bit for creating highly detailed images. Also, it has a good Dmax rating of >3.6 as well as a scanning area of 1.0 x 1.4" to 2.2 x 5.5" for versatility. Additionally, it has a scan speed of about 200 seconds at 3200 dpi and 24-bit settings.
Built into the scanner is MAGIC TOUCH technology which utilizes an infrared LED for automatic dust and scratch removal. Also, included with the unit is Cyberview and image editing software in order to get the optimal quality out of your film. It features a USB 2.0 interface for connecting to a computer.
- Scans 35mm slides and strips, 120/220, 6x4.5, 6x6, 6x7, 6x8, 6x9, and 6x12 positive and negative film
- Comes with holder for 4 framed slides up to 0.12" thick, a holder for filmstrips with 6 images, a medium format holder for one or two 6x4.5, one or two 6x6, one 6x7, one 6x8, one 6x9, or one 6x12 piece of film
|Film Types||35mm slides or strips, 120/220, 6 x 4.5 cm, 6 x 6 cm, 6 x 7 cm, 6 x 8 cm, 6 x 9 cm, 6 x 12 cm|
|Scan Sensor||3-line CCD sensor|
|Optical Resolution||3200 dpi|
|Scan Speed||200 seconds at 3200 dpi & 24-bit|
|Scan Area||1.0 x 1.4" to 2.2 x 5.5" (24.3 x 36.5 mm to 55.0 x 140.0 mm)|
|Computer Interface||USB 2.0|
|Windows System Requirements|| Windows XP (32-bit), Vista (32/64-bit), 7 (32/64-bit), 8 (32/64-bit) |
Intel P4 2 GHz processor or higher
1 GB RAM minimum
10 GB free hard disk space
|Mac System Requirements|| Mac OS X 10.5 or later |
Inter Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or higher
1 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
|Light Source||White LEDs and infrared LEDs|
|Power Requirements|| Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 1.2 A |
Output: 12 VDC, 3.0 A (36 W maximum)
|Operating Conditions|| Temperature: 50 to 104°F (10 to 40°C) |
Humidity: 15-76%, relative non-condensing
|Dimensions||15.7 x 8.1 x 6.7" (40.0 x 20.5 x 17.0 cm)|
|Weight||11.7 lb (5.3 kg)|
|Package Weight||19.0 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.1 x 12.5 x 11.4"|
- Medium Format Film Holder
- 135 Film Holder
- 135 Slide Holder
- USB 2.0 Cable
- AC Power Adapter
- Software CD-ROM
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.