- Absorbs Ultraviolet Light
- Reduces Bluish Cast of Daylight
- General Protective Filter
- Optical Glass Construction
- Aluminum Filter Ring
The Bower 77mm Digital HD UV Filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. No additional coloration or contrast is provided, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
The UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
This filter is constructed from optical glass and features an aluminum filter ring to provide increased rigidity and durability.
- Absorbs UV light and reduces bluish cast of daylight.
- Clear filter provides no additional coloration or contrast, allowing you to pair this filter with others.
- General protection filter reduces dust, moisture, and scratches from reaching lens elements.
|Filter Type ||UV |
|Filter Factor ||1 (0 Stop) |
|Shape ||Circle |
|Circular Size ||77 mm |
|Front Accessory Thread / Bayonet ||77 mm |
|Filter Material ||Glass |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.15 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||4.3 x 3.6 x 0.6" |
In the Box
Bower 77mm Digital HD UV Filter
- Plastic Filter Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.