- Helps to Eliminate Reflections and Glare
- Reduces Haze and Blue Cast in Landscapes
- Greater Color and Tonal Saturation
- Optical Glass Construction
- Aluminum Filter Ring
The Bower 58mm Digital HD Circular Polarizer Filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions.
This filter is constructed from optical glass and features an aluminum filter ring to provide increased rigidity and durability.
- Helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface.
- Polarizing filters arrange, and filter, directionally polarized light perpendicularly to the reflected light, allowing for the absorption of much of the light.
- Clears up haze in distant landscapes and provides more saturated, vivid colors.
- Strongest effect when used at a 90° from the sun.
|Filter Type ||Circular Polarizer |
|Filter Factor ||2.5 (1.3 Stop) |
|Shape ||Circle |
|Circular Size ||58 mm |
|Rotating ||Yes |
|Front Thread / Bayonet ||58 mm |
|Filter Material ||Glass |
| Packaging Info |
|Package Weight ||0.05 lb |
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH) ||3.5 x 3.0 x 0.5" |
In the Box
Bower 58mm Digital HD Circular Polarizer Filter
- Plastic Filter Case
- Limited 1-Year Warranty
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.