|₹ 2170.0 is including GST. No additional charges.|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 330.93 ITC on this product|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
- ND4, UV, and CP Filters
- Cap, Cap Keeper, Carrying Case Included
This 52mm Digital Filter Kit from Bower includes an ND4 filter, a circular polarizer filter, and a UV filter, as well as a lens cap, and a cap keeper. A carrying case is provided to keep your filters safe when not in use.
- ND4 Filter
- This neutral density 0.6 filter enables a two stop increase in exposure. It darkens the entire image, allowing you to photograph with a wider aperture or slower shutter speed than normally required. By slowing your exposure time or increasing your aperture, you are able to control depth of field and convey movement more easily. Neutral density filters do not affect the overall coloration of the image.
- UV Filter
- The UV filter is a general use, clear filter that helps to absorb ultraviolet light and reduce the bluish cast of daylight. No additional coloration or contrast is provided, allowing you to pair this filter with others. The UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
- Circular Polarizing Filter
- The circular polarizing filter helps to reduce reflections and glare by filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface. This results in a noticeable increase in the saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto exposure functions.
|Type|| Solid neutral density |
|Filter Factor|| ND: 4 (2 stops) |
UV: 0 (0 stops)
Circular polarizer: 3-4 (1.6-2 stops)
|Rotating|| ND: No |
Circular polarizer: Yes
|Effect|| ND: Permits a longer exposure |
UV: Absorbs UV rays and reduces bluish cast from daylight
Circular polarizer: Eliminates reflections and haze and improves color and tonal saturation
|Construction||Optical glass, aluminum filter ring|
|Front Filter Thread Size||52 mm|
|Front Lens Cap Size||52 mm|
|Package Weight||0.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||3.5 x 3.0 x 1.9"|
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.