Bowens Gemini 750Pro 2-Light Kit
- Optional Radio Remote Pulsar Cards
- 2 x Gemini 750Pro Monolights
- Flash Duration as Fast as 1/2300 sec
- 5-Stop Power Variation: Full to 1/32
- Recycle Time to 100%: 1.5 sec
- 2 x Compact Light Stands
- 23 x 32" Softbox
- Universal Power Operation
- Umbrella and Stand Bag
- Rolling Case for Kit
The Gemini 750Pro 2-Light Kit from Bowens is aimed at photographers who need a compact yet powerful, simple-to-operate strobe set-up in studio or on location. The kit contains two complete monolights, a 36" umbrella, a softbox, two stands, a stand bag and rolling kit case. The 750Pro is a 750Ws monolight with a 250W proportional modeling lamp, 1.5 second recycle time and a flash duration as fast as 1/2300 sec., which is short enough to freeze most movements.
The 750Pro has built-in wireless capability and is compatible with separately purchased Bowens Pulsar Tx wireless remote cards. The control dials and high-visibility LED read-out of the 750Pro allow full stop and 1/10th stop control of the flash output enabling you to rapidly attain the correct exposure.
The Pro series monolights feature voltage sensing circuitry allowing for worldwide usage. When AC power is not available the 750Pro can be powered with the Bowens Travelpak battery system. This system is capable of providing up to 750 full-power flashes on a single charge.
- Gemini 750Pro Monolights
- 2 x Complete monolights with flashtube, modeling lamp and power cords
- Multiple Trigger Options
- Accepts Pulsar Tx radio trigger cards with Pulso Transmitter. A sync cord is included in the kit. Each Gemini monolight has a built-in photocell
- Quick Control
- Full and 1/10 stop digital exposure control with high-visibility LED read-out
- Modeling Lamp Control
- Full, proportional, user-defined and off
- Power Options
- AC or battery-powered via optional Travelpak battery system
- Low Sync Voltage
- Low 5VDC voltage to protect DSLR circuitry
- Case for Kit
- Partitioned rolling case
- All metal monolight body construction
All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
| Tanotis uses Payumoney as a payment gateway, We receive the amount paid by customer only when we deliver the product.
1. You make the payment.
2. Money is held with Payumoney.
3. Money is released to us only when the product is delivered to you.