|Price is inclusive of GST and Import duty charges|
|B2B customers can avail ₹ 27019.19 ITC on this product|
|Buy on EMI starting at 8592/month|
|100% Secure Payments | 100% Genuine product|
|The product is eligible for Free Shipping|
- 4/3"-Sized HDR Sensor
- Record DCI 4K 4096 x 2160 up to 60 fps
- Dual Native ISO to 25,600
- 5" Touchscreen Display
- Active Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- Record up to 120 fps Windowed HD
- CFast 2.0 & SD/UHS-II Card Slots
- External Recording via USB Type-C
- 13-Stop Dynamic Range, 3D LUT Support
- Includes DaVinci Resolve Studio License
The Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K features a 4/3" sensor for capturing up to 4096 x 2160 DCI 4K images at rates up to 60 fps in a variety of codecs including Blackmagic Raw at several bit rates and various ProRes 422 options. Slow-motion rates up to 120 fps are available in cropped Full HD. Its Micro Four Thirds lens mount accommodates the original, lightweight Pocket Cinema Camera lenses, and can be used with PL, C, EF, and other lenses with the use of separately available adapters. A dual-native ISO up to 25,600 is featured for low-light capture, and 13 stops of dynamic range provide rich HDR images.
Record using the internal CFast 2.0 and SD/UHS-II card slots or employ the USB-C output for capturing longer clips to an external drive. The Pocket Cinema Camera 4K's 5" touchscreen LCD display reduces the need for an external, onboard monitor, while a full-sized HDMI port enables you to output a signal to a larger display. The menu and interface are the same as the ones found on the URSA Mini camera, and 3D LUTs can be applied for monitoring or for baking in your look when you're ready to commit.
Audio features include a mini-XLR input with phantom power for pro-style mics, a 3.5mm jack, and an internal stereo mic. Additional features include the same Blackmagic OS as the URSA Mini, and Bluetooth remote control. A license key for DaVinci Resolve Studio is included for versatile post-production control. The Pocket Cinema Camera 4K's carbon fiber composite build provides lightweight strength and durability, and power options include running off a Canon LP-E6 type battery or the included power supply.
- 4/3" Image Sensor / Dual Native ISO
- The Pocket Cinema Camera 4K uses a 4/3" sensor, 13 stops of dynamic range, and a dual native ISO up to 25,600 to capture rich images at resolutions up to DCI 4K.
- Active Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- Use lightweight, electronically-controlled MFT lenses, or use separately available adapters to expand your lens choices to include PL, C, or EF-mount lenses.
- Blackmagic Raw and ProRes Options
- Choose from Blackmagic Raw and ProRes 422 files options depending on your project's needs.
- Shooting Resolutions
- 4096 x 2160 (DCI 4K), 3840 x 2160 (Ultra HD 4K), 1920 x 1080 (HD)
- 5" Touchscreen Display
- A large 5" touchscreen display reduces the need for an external on-board monitor, while a full-sized HDMI port enables you to output a signal to a larger display on your video village.
- CFast 2.0, SD/UHS-II, and USB Type-C Capture
- Internally record to CFast 2.0 or SD/UHS-II card slots, or capture longer clips using the USB-C output to an external drive.
- Flexible Power Options
- The Pocket Cinema Camera 4K can be powered using a rechargeable Canon LP-E6 type battery or the included power supply.
- DaVinci Resolve Studio
- An activation key for DaVinci Resolve Studio is included with the camera.
Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K Specs
|Image Sensor Size||18.96 x 10 mm (4/3")|
|Shutter Type||Rolling Shutter|
|ISO|| 100 to 25,600 (Expanded) |
Dual native ISO 400/3200.
|Advertised Dynamic Range||13 Stops|
|Lens Mount|| Micro Four Thirds |
Active Micro Four Thirds.
|Built-In ND Filter||None|
|Built-In Microphone Type||Stereo|
|Recording Media|| 1 x CFast 2.0 Card Slot |
1 x SDXC UHS-II Card Slot
|Raw Recording|| Raw: |
4096 x 2160 at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps (21 to 203 MB/s)
Constant Quality setting Q0 & Q5 storage rates quoted are indicative only. Actual storage rates are entirely dependent on image subject matter.
|Recording Modes|| ProRes 422HQ: |
4096 x 2160 at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps (117.88 MB/s)
3840 x 2160 at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps (110 Mb/s)
1920 x 1080p at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60/120 fps (27.5 MB/s)
4096 x 2160 at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps (78.63 MB/s)
3840 x 2160 at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps (73.6 MB/s)
1920 x 1080p at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60/120 fps (18.4 MB/s)
4096 x 2160p at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps (54.63 MB/s)
3840 x 2160 at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps (51 MB/s)
1920 x 1080p at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60/120 fps (12.75 MB/s)
ProRes 422 Proxy:
4096 x 2160 at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps (24.25 MB/s)
3840 x 2160 at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps (22.4 MB/s)
1920 x 1080p at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60/120 fps (5.6 MB/s)
Maximum sensor frame rate dependent on resolution and codec selected. Storage rates based on 30 frames per second.
|Video Output|| 4:2:2 10-Bit via HDMI: 1920 x 1080p at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps |
HDMI Type A.
|Raw Output|| USB: |
4096 x 2160 12-Bit at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps
3840 x 2160 12-Bit at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps
1920 x 1080 12-Bit at 23.98/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps
CinemaDNG Raw, Raw 3:1, and Raw 4:1
|Video Connectors||1 x HDMI Output|
|Audio Connectors|| 1 x Mini XLR Mic/Line Level (+48 V Phantom Power) Input |
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Stereo Mic/Line Level Input
1 x 1/8" / 3.5 mm Stereo Headphone Output
|Other I/O|| 1 x USB Type-C Video Output |
1 x 3.5 mm Timecode Input (Shared with 3.5 mm Mic/Line input)
Expansion port for optional external drive.
|Wireless Interfaces||Bluetooth Control|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Battery Type||Canon LP-E6|
|Power Connectors|| 1 x Weipu SF610/S2 Input |
2-pin locking connector.
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 113°F / -20 to 45°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 to 90%|
|Accessory Mount||1 x 1/4"-20 Female|
|Tripod Mounting Thread||1/4"-20 Female|
|Material of Construction|| Carbon Fiber |
Carbon fiber-reinforced composite.
|Dimensions||7 x 3.8 x 3.4" / 177.8 x 96.52 x 86.36 mm|
|Weight||1.5 lb / 680.38 g|
|Package Weight||3.085 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.75 x 7.35 x 5.85"|
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Bulk discount will be automatically applied during checkout based on quantity.